Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    Yeah, you know his family really appropriates his efforts
    Hopefully he gets to video chat with them often. Its nice they came out to see him in the summer.

I hope he enjoys a nice long break when the season is done filming!!! Wonder when they would start season two? if one was going to happen.....ABC has not announced it yet. but it seems silly to not renew their most popular show.
    Someone on another thread(I forget where) said that ABC usually announces renewals with the new shows in April.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      *waves back!* Glad to hear you are doing good! I just saw John Carter yesterday, let me know what you think when you see it!
      I see that John Carter is playing in town. I am going to try and see it on Tuesday. I can go between my classes, it's a 3 1/2 wait between them, so it will work. Although I may not want to go to my later class after a movie.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        I see that John Carter is playing in town. I am going to try and see it on Tuesday. I can go between my classes, it's a 3 1/2 wait between them, so it will work. Although I may not want to go to my later class after a movie.
        Thinking about that it's a bit weird. I've done a lot of different things between classes (in school and later at the university), but never been to the cinema.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Nice! Just watch out because I think the movie is over 2 hours long? Might cut it close depending on how far away the theater is
          sigpic

Comment

I have to go, wish you much fun with OUAT, good night!
            sigpic

Comment

Good night Cairi

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Awww :> That's an awesome picture! Great to start off a busy day.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
                  Awww :> That's an awesome picture! Great to start off a busy day.
                  I agree

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I was just watching subversion. Am I weird for finding his screams of terror pleasasnt? :<
                    Spoiler:

By the way, how do I tag something as private?
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 March 2012, 03:34 PM. Reason: Tagged.:)

Comment

woops, correction, i meant tag something as a spoiler, ..and if there is any way to edit/delete my previous post. :O

Comment

I was just watching subversion. Am I weird for finding his screams of terror pleasasnt? :<

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/r...319_064240.jpg
                        http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/r...319_064133.jpg

By the way, how do I tag something as private?
                        RC plays really very well in this scene, huum, but the poor Rush it is terrible what it undergone, huu, but it is brave to hold so for a long time with to reveal its identity
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                          RC plays really very well in this scene, huum, but the poor Rush it is terrible what it undergone, huu, but it is brave to hold so for a long time with to reveal its identity
                          I think I would of lied about who I was. Rush had to of known they would want SOMETHING from him. He could of been just a military lackie.
                          sigpic

Comment

woops, correction, i meant tag something as a spoiler, ..and if there is any way to edit/delete my previous post. :O
                            Oh, I do not remember myself any more if you can edit when you are still probie > <
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

maybe kiva would have killed him if he was useless.

I can't resist his face in this one.

Anyways I'm off to eat now with Mr. Rush. c:

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Oh, I do not remember myself any more if you can edit when you are still probie > <
                                oh that explains it.. haha..

Comment

Working...
                                X