• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/590443fc85e84ee1b447699c15f2368ba68ae4.jpg
      I love good pic spam!

I think I have to go to bed, good night all!
      sigpic

Comment

Good night, myhelix, and good night from me, too.
        sigpic

Comment

Good night myhelix and Cairi
          sweet dreams
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Haven´t skip work today, silly me! But thanks for the permission! Felt tired the whole day and kind of blah..

I didn´t know that, hopefully nothing to limiting? It´s unfair enough that people who have certain health issues and disability´s have many restrictions others people don´t even recognise, but it´s also not right that they get often no good jobs or more money to compensate such things. I always hope mankind will get wiser some day?!
            The Monday Blahs. It's over now, dearie, go watch OUAT and relax.

I've been very lucky, actually. I had cancer and had a tumor in the muscle where it attached to my fourth rib, so they removed part of 3 ribs and a good portion of the muscle. It was caught early and am considered cured after having chemotherapy and have no re-occurrence. It's taken a long time to be well and strong again, but I can't lift much and still tire easily. I was a gardener at the local college and I miss that very much. I can do a lot here on our ranch, but I have to hire labor for many things I used to do, so we are not making enough money these days. Hopefully the economy is getting better. If I could find some other kind of work, things would be much better. Still, I couldn't work more than half time. Other than that, I am happy to be here and enjoy my time.
            sigpic

Comment

IMO he is one of the man who looked good young and still looking damn good. Not many who can say that.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6016/episode117hattrickpromo.jpg
              That's true, but I think his personality has a lot to do with his appeal. And also his acting, if he where a conceited type I think his acting would not be so real and heartfelt. I love the way he is so humble about himself, and he is kind and patient with fans and reporters.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                So did I, noticed him in the Full Monty, then soon after saw Hamish McBeth, and then I really was taken. But after that, I didn't see him again until SGU. Not that I forgot, but it has been hard to get his films and then you know, life happens. I remember when I first saw him in SGU, I got cautiously excited, then by the ep. "Darkness" I was hopelessly in love and will never be cured. Don't want to be!
                Oh, I know. Me, neither. I think he's wonderful.
                sigpic

Comment

Turns into such a puddle. That's GORGEOUS!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Turns into a puddle. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      That's true, but I think his personality has a lot to do with his appeal. And also his acting, if he where a conceited type I think his acting would not be so real and heartfelt. I love the way he is so humble about himself, and he is kind and patient with fans and reporters.
                      Jeri, you're so right. I love the fact that he's so encouraging to everyone and honestly grateful for all he has. He knows how fortunate he is and that keeps him grounded. And he's so damned funny!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                        Jeri, you're so right. I love the fact that he's so encouraging to everyone and honestly grateful for all he has. He knows how fortunate he is and that keeps him grounded. And he's so damned funny!
                        He is funny! I am impressed how he holds his own with that twitter crowd. Hope he keeps it up. It's an entertainment to look forward to. I do think he is very intelligent, more so than he gives himself credit for. I think the other thing that is good about him is that he truly enjoys his work, that is what helps people to be good at what they do, finding what they really love to do and being able to pursue it. He is smart to know how lucky he is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, oh Great One, sacredclay! How's it goin'?
                          Here is someone who knows how to talk to me right! You are my favorite worshipper!

Comment

He's one of those guys who gets better looking with age. I hope his sons look like him. Pierce may but it looks like Harvey has his mother's hair and coloring.
                            How do you know what they look like? Are there pics somewhere? I don't think it should be posted so publicly. Too many inherent dangers in that.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              How do you know what they look like? Are there pics somewhere? I don't think it should be posted so publicly. Too many inherent dangers in that.
                              Yes. I've seen several photos on line. Now that they're older, the kids' faces are blurred in photos but when they were younger, their faces weren't blurred. I'm mostly judging from coloring - Ava and Pierce have light hair like Robert's and Harvey has, thick dark hair like his mum's. I have to say that I'm glad the kids have their faces blurred out now that they're getting older. I hope that continues.
                              sigpic

Comment

Having a bit of an RC marathon today, though I should be writing. First day of vacation, so I took the afternoon off from the writing work But not before I posted my review of last night's OUAT...

http://blogcritics.org/video/article...upon-a-time17/

Comment

Working...
                                X