This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    Perhaps you should too watch the WHOLE DVD with extra features and then come back here.
    Sorry, not interested.... Special effects, which technically were the only things out of whack, can't safe the episode on their lonesome.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Sorry, not interested.... Special effects, which technically were the only things out of whack, can't safe the episode on their lonesome.

But will you be willing to give the episode Moebius, opps sorry I meant Continuum a go?
      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        How so?
        IDK it just didn't feel like the show did to me.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          How so? The plot was excellent IMO.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            I also enjoyed it very much.

Comment

Not in mine....

Spoiler:
              The replicator-invasion kind of killed it entirely for me. Plus, the Ori suddenly seem an awful weak... Adria was dumbed down, cause otherwise our heroes wouldn't be able to win.

Teal'c walks across a planet. Yes, he's a tough guy but dude that was just a bit too much.

And whatever else that I can't remember and prefer not to remember...

Oh wait, that replicator-human hybrid terminator thing... wow, did we really need that?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Serenity? I'm sorry but that movie completly disrespected us Firefly fans.
                Was it because Hoban Washburne dies in Serenity and Derrial Book *Shepherd*?

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Actually, I kind of enjoyed Serenity.
                Yup, I did too

IDK it just didn't feel like the show did to me.
                Yeah, I would have much prefered the show to have continued... but I do feel the film did a pretty good job of wrapping up a few things from the series like River's story and the questions I had about Reavers like how they came to being and exactly what they were...

Comment

I haven't watched AoT but I have a good feeling about it as I enjoyed Seasons 9 and 10 of the series. With that said I hope there are future Stargate movies because the series was just great!

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I thought the team they had set-up for Season 10 was great. I didn't mind the "weak" writing for the last 2 seasons (I liked the idea of trying to create a darker environment with the Ori arc) and I enjoyed the chemistry that was created on-screen with the new team - much better than Season 8 where it was just Sam, Teal'c and Daniel. To me Stargate has always been about the team itself.

Since I saw Ben and Claudia on Stargate, I started looking up other shows they've been in and I am now enjoying the first season of Farscape!
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should change the title i nearly had a heart attack looking at

I dont think we have to worry about DVD sales they will take care of them selfs. my main worry is that quailty of the movies are not good and more people will boycot the show just like at the end of season 8
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                      my main worry is that quailty of the movies are not good and more people will boycot the show just like at the end of season 8
                      Was there a large boycott of folks here on GW after season 8? I'm curious because the ratings didn't suffer that much. Season 8 ranged from 1.7 to 2.4 and season 9 ranged from 1.6 to 2.1. That's pretty good considering the main star (RDA) left the show. If there WAS some kind of boycott, it certainly didn't affect the ratings much, and wouldn't affect the show's future.
                      The Characters from Bloom County were located to another world where they could live in Peace and avoid the wrath of Jeanne Kirkpatrick.

Here's a photo of Bill the Cat hanging out by the gate waiting for more partying supplies:

Comment

I really enjoyed AOT, and think any other SG movies made will be of decent quality. I still have a lot of faith in TPTB.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think you'll see at least one more movie as it has already been pitched to TPTB by Robert C. Cooper, and given preliminary approval, but absolutely nothing has been writtern down due to Cooper being a member of the WGA and not allowed to work until the strike is over.

Comment

Originally posted by jayphat99 View Post
                            I think you'll see at least one more movie as it has already been pitched to TPTB by Robert C. Cooper, and given preliminary approval, but absolutely nothing has been writtern down due to Cooper being a member of the WGA and not allowed to work until the strike is over.
                            Yet another reason to pray that this strike ends.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jayphat99 View Post
                              You're absolutely corect except it wasn't Robert Cooper it was Brad Wright who pitched the 3rdd movie to MGM. Robert Cooper is busy with Stargate:Universe

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                keep in mind that the people on this forum don't represent every single stargate fan. I'm sure the movies will do great.

You have got it right P-90_177.
                                You my friend are a legend.
                                sigpic
                                i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Working...
                                X