Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone remember the last star trek enterprise episode, the shadow universe one; into a mirror, darkly

i hope for a stargate movie like that, with us humans battling nox, aschen, asgard, gadmeer, grace aliens and tollan

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
      anyone remember the last star trek enterprise episode, the shadow universe one; into a mirror, darkly

i hope for a stargate movie like that, with us humans battling nox, aschen, asgard, gadmeer, grace aliens and tollan
      Interesting theory, but don't you thing that they are too much for us?
      The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
      Spoiler:
      Originally posted by Karhedron
      I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBabay View Post
        Interesting what you are saying jenks. There are more news about the third series, Stargate Universe ???
        I haven't heard anything definite, but I've been reading a lot of interviews and articles about Stargate Worldsj and the developers (who apparently are in near constant contact with the producers of the show) talk about it as if it's almost a certainty, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some news soon.

Comment

I personally would like to think that, yes, there will be Atlantis movies. Probably not for a little bit, but I think it'd be awesome! Bring 'em on!
          sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

I think there will be...Joe Mallozzi has said that if they hadn't been picked up for s4, that they'd have made movie to round off season 3...I think they'd have done that for the end of season 4 had they not been picked up.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Exactly, TPTB will end every season with cliffhanger, and JM has said that if the series does get canceled he's confident that the story will be ended in one way or another, ie miniseries or a movie...

Comment

It's difficult to choose only one race to come back, but if I had to choose, I'd say the Nox. To only hear about them for the first third of the show is a crime and they deserve to come back. I think part of the reason is that the actors who played the four Nox we met haven't been available. If new Nox were introduced, it'd probably be more feasible though. Oh and, as always, it'd be great to meet the Furlings (although I suspect they may have something to do with Stargate: Universe...)

As for guest appearances, my first choice would have to be Richard Dean Anderson. A close second, however, is Tony Amendola though (Bra'tac).

If a bad guy were to return, I'd like to see Yu come back. Yu's always been one of my favorite Goa'uld because of his status as the oldest of them and because of his Asian them. I'd like to see an origin story for the Goa'uld's arrival on Earth, how they took it over and how long they ruled exactly.
                Spoiler:
                Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

1. The alliance of the FIVE great races reunite (inc. earth now)
                  2. A living asgard (eg. rogue group?)
                  3. Ra!
                  sigpic

Comment

1. 100% new alians.
                    2. No guest appearances.
                    3. The only Stargate bad guy I'd ever want to see return would be Apophis. But really I'd prefer something 100% new.

Summary: Fan service usually makes for bad movies.

Comment

How about a sequel to Ark of Truth where Ba'al, or some other former System Lord, steals the Ark from Area 51 and reprograms it to reprogram the Jaffa to serve the Goa'uld again. I think there was some foreshadowing of that turn of events toward the end of the Ark of Truth.

Comment

I thought the same thing when I watched the ending of AOT.

From what I've seen the actors seem to have been expressing an interest in continuing to participate in more SG-1 productions. They say that it's "fun" and that they like working together. Hasn't SG-1 been expected to die before? I think that the DVD sales might motivate MGM to start tossing some money at it.

Amanda hasn't turned against Stargate has she?

P.S. I want to thank everybody, cast, crew, writers, producers etc. for 10 great years of SG-1 and counting.
                        sigpic My Twit-name (@fwupow) is the same!

Comment

Originally posted by fwupow View Post
                          I thought the same thing when I watched the ending of AOT.

From what I've seen the actors seem to have been expressing an interest in continuing to participate in more SG-1 productions. They say that it's "fun" and that they like working together. Hasn't SG-1 been expected to die before? I think that the DVD sales might motivate MGM to start tossing some money at it.

Amanda hasn't turned against Stargate has she?

P.S. I want to thank everybody, cast, crew, writers, producers etc. for 10 great years of SG-1 and counting.
                          That would be an interesting story. And no Amanda hasn't turned against Stargate she just has an amazing opportunity with Sanctuary becoming a TV series. She will most likely still do Stargate as long as her schedule permits it.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                          X