No announcement yet.

1969 (221)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i kind of agree if she has advanced technology it might mean it is very very far in the future and it can be only her because cassie was different so because of the changes in her body when she was younger mean she could live longer or have the humans menaged to get technology to make them live longer who knows but it is possable for them to become that advanced
    sigpic

Comment

i kind of agree if she has advanced technology it might mean it is very very far in the future and it can be only her because cassie was different so because of the changes in her body when she was younger mean she could live longer or have the humans menaged to get technology to make them live longer who knows but it is possable for them to become that advanced
      They didn't give us any clues at all, except that 'far into the future' remark, and the fact that they no longer use the stargate, so we'll never know, but it is interesting...

Comment

Sam looked so cute in her 60's outfit and the pink sunglasses. LoL

Comment

They all looked pretty darn groovy.

Comment

Love Teal'c's wig.
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

lol i really should watch it again it is one of my fave episodes
              sigpic

Comment

I watched it for the first time today , and I loved it!

I think there's nothing wrong with timetravel in a sci-fi show !

And they used the stargate several times so I'm happy.
                Young Hammond was perfect in his role.

Rating : 8/10

Comment

lol i agree young Hammond was great i love how the shot him with a zat gun so he didn't get in trouble
                  sigpic

Comment

teal'c with a fro and dressed as hippie = awesome, the end!

Comment

yes very good right the way thro
                      sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes, and more for the characters and humor than anything else.

This is the type of fun episode that for me I don't worry as much about inconsistencies, for some reason I am more concerned about that in more dramatic or serious stories, or big story arcs. Ok so they lit up the Stargate with an old truck, I can write that off, I found it kind of funny. What is more important to me is that their characters were spot on and the interaction was great, season 2 and they already have it down - also the plot was really fast paced and good too, it wasn't just the characters.

This episode did not make me think very deeply about time travel - there are other movies and shows that have done this. (Yes the Hammond note thing was great but it was a paradox similar to others that have been explored in other shows).

This episode is just a ton of fun - watch it twice, you'll enjoy it more the second time (provided there is some space between watching it). Also, you have to be in the right mood for it, it is much 'lighter' than other stargate episodes, so if you want heavy action or drama, skip this one until you are looking for something funny and character driven.

Comment

i agree with that
                          sigpic

Comment

The team looks great in Hippie's costums!
                            sigpic
                            Sign by me

Comment

yes they do
                              sigpic

Comment

Quick question, when did sam get that cut on her hand?

Comment

Working...
                                X