Comment

Yeah this was one of the best episodes.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by sindicate
          $539.50
          Cool thanks
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Buddy
            Fantastic episode.

It would be neat to know what happened to Michael and Jenny. Did he avoid the draft? Did he go to war?
            I'dunno, but he had a son, or so it is said, and he named his son George, and that their last name was Lucas, but that's just what people say due to the number Star Wars references, but honestly it might be...
            Last edited by Otera; 02 March 2006, 03:20 PM.
            Spoiler:
            Before you met me I was a fairy princess
            I caught frogs and called them prince
            And made myself a queen
            Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
            I slept in castles and fell in love
            Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
            To capture tinkerbell
            They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
            But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
            And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
            And anything I can to get by
            And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

nice episode towards the end of the season, time travel gets good marks in my book and in sci fi shows
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

great epsiode really good job casting young hammond good moment with teal'c and stopping the car
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

yeah good moment with teal'c stopping the car
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by su27k
                    I love this episode, it has a lot of great moments, although as someone has pointed out, they really shouldn't appear in the mountain complex in 1969, they should end up at the place where stargate was stored in 1969, otherwise it would contradict with 2010 big time.
                    In 1969, the Stargate was more or less "buried". In fact, it was sealed in a box, but I'd assume that the reason they appeared in the SGC gate room was because the gate in 1969 was not accessible. The box could've been designed to seal the gate when it was closed, this preventing a wormhole from connecting to it. Also, there was no DHD or power source of any kind connected to it. When time travel was done in 2010, the gate on the receiving end was in normal working order. Since the gate was not accessible in 1969, the gate connected back to itself. Thus, when SG-1 walked out, they were in both time periods simultaneously until the wormhole closed. There was no reason for this to happen the other times because the receiving gate was accessible.

Comment

Daniel's "German" accent really sucked.
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

It sounded good to me, how do you think you would do on that short of notice?
                        sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode - thought it was a blast!! I wish they could have looked up Michael and Jenny when they got back to thier normal time just to see what happened to them. Very good show!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ya it was but I doubt they would be able to get clearance to do that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Loved this ep from beginning to end. Intelligent!Jack, great costumes and young Hammond. Also a reasonable plot.
                              The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                                Jack: Where there's a will there's an or

Military guy: Your dogtags say otherwise.
                                Jack: They're lying

Nyet

I don't know how RDA gets through some of his lines when he's being interrogated without even a hint of a smile. Telling the guy he's James T. Kirk and Luke Skywalker!!!

I really like this ep, its on my frequently rewatched list! And yes, Teal'c as Hendrix - loved that.
                                'Nyet' had me in sitches - I didn't realise who Teal'c was dressed up and still don't, but eh, a magnifenct ep indeed!
                                The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X