No announcement yet.

1969 (221)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not believe it was there intention to single him out as hendrix. Teal'c looked like an average black male in the 60's.
    sigpic

Comment

If young Hammond meets Teal'c in 1969 and knows he's a good guy, then why is Hammond so concerned about Teal'c being a security risk in season one? (yeah, I know, give TPTB a break. They couldn't have know they'd film 1969 before season two)
      MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
      Spoiler:
      Snape kills Dumbledore
      Spoiler:
      Darth Vader is Luke's Father
      Spoiler:
      Rosebud is a sled
      Spoiler:
      Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
      Spoiler:
      The planet of the apes is actually Earth
      Spoiler:
      The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
      Spoiler:
      Clark Kent is Superman
      Spoiler:
      What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Congrats on 100 posts!

OK we have addressed similar issues like this throughout the thread and the fact is that he wouldn't have. It is just one of those things with a couple answers that aren't very believable. 1 is he forgot about teal'c which is not believable at all. 2 is he was acting so the time line was not altered which is slightly more believable. You can choose which one you think is most probable.
        sigpic

Comment

yeah its odd the future wasent altered in this episode like some of the other ones

Comment

This was such fun, team episode. It's episodes like this one that really have made Stargate into what it is now.
            my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
              This was such fun, team episode. It's episodes like this one that really have made Stargate into what it is now.
              i agree, this episode was great. made me laugh too.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Does anyone happen to know the Cyrillic for the "You Soviet spies?" I tried to do it myself but likely failed miserably.
                Anubis: I'm... too sexy for my host... too sexy for my host... too sexy, I boast
                OPINION != FACT
                YOU != EVERYONE

Comment

It might be just me but did the hippies Micheal and Jennie remind anyone else of Sgt Siler and Dr Fraiser? Maybe past versions of Fraiser and Siler.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
                    It might be just me but did the hippies Micheal and Jennie remind anyone else of Sgt Siler and Dr Fraiser? Maybe past versions of Fraiser and Siler.
                    Kinda. but that would make Dr Fraiser fracking old! too old for me to fantasize about anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
                      I thought Michael looked a lot like Michael Shanks. Almost to the point where I thought he pulled another "Holiday"
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

The power of Zat guns!

Comment

what about the part at the end where Jack owes Hammond like 539 and a certain amount of cents dollars
                          Last edited by Locutus_Of_Borg; 03 October 2006, 08:04 PM.
                          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

This is definitely a great episode. I was also impressed with the time they made on their cross country road trip, and also how they were able to flee with relative ease.

I thought it was hilarious when Teal'c gets into the hippie van and the hippie driver's like "You can ride up front man, it's cool," [cause Teal'c is black]. And the hippie thought he was being so open-minded. He heh.

Comment

I thought odd the fact that Jounior could take Teal'c over did they ever mention this Sense, if so i dont rember hearing. or was it a plot device so they had to get home

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                                I thought Michael looked a lot like Michael Shanks. Almost to the point where I thought he pulled another "Holiday"
                                Oh please, if you ever get the chance, tell that to Alex Zahara. ROFL!
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X