1969 (221)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    and yet he did and teal'c wound up on bell bottoms... lol!! Classic. I will never let that good.
    LOL...yuppers...Teal'c in bell bottoms is classic 'Gate
    sigpic

Comment

gotta love Teal'c's ( <-- how DO you write that?!) pink clothes!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        I thought, in the episode, Hammond said that he'd forgotten. But when he saw the cut on Carter's hand...he remembered.
        well, I thought that was a little lame myself, how do you forget such an impactful incident. But I guess they had to do it that way, or it wouldn't have worked. Making him forgetful. Surely he might have forgotten one person, but all four? and the incident and the weapons? nope not buying that.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          well, I thought that was a little lame myself, how do you forget such an impactful incident. But I guess they had to do it that way, or it wouldn't have worked. Making him forgetful. Surely he might have forgotten one person, but all four? and the incident and the weapons? nope not buying that.
          Good point...never really thought about that.
          sigpic

Comment

This is the best episode I have seen so far. Gotta love the look on daniel's face when he realizes his mistake of answering the guard in russian Daniel can be so innocent sometimes

Comment

lol i agree and i just love that daniel knows so many languages and asks them to pick one lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spaceship View Post
                This is the best episode I have seen so far. Gotta love the look on daniel's face when he realizes his mistake of answering the guard in russian Daniel can be so innocent sometimes
                tee-hee..Daniel's really funny in this episode and I also like that he teaches Teal'c how to drive

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  tee-hee..Daniel's really funny in this episode and I also like that he teaches Teal'c how to drive
                  Yeah...that was very cool!
                  sigpic

Comment

lol i agree
                    sigpic

Comment

This was the best episode of season 2 and maybe of all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        I think Daniel's German accent is atrocious.
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                          I think Daniel's German accent is atrocious.
                          Yes...I would agree with that!
                          sigpic

Comment

so i was figuring out how old every one was in august of 1969

Jack was 16 turning 17 (born October 20th 1952)
                            Daniel just turned four (July 8th 1965)
                            Sam was just 7 days aways from turning 9months old (December 18th 1968)
                            Teal'c was anywhere from 69-70years old (born 1899)
                            General hammond was anywhere from 25-30 years old. (the writers never gave him a birth year)
                            Catherine Langford was anywhere from 46-47 (was born anywhere from 1923 to 1924)
                            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 21 April 2010, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              so i was figuring out how old every one was in august of 1969

Jack was 16 turning 17 (born October 20th 1952)
                              Daniel just turned four (July 8th 1965)
                              Sam was just 7 days aways from turning 9months old (December 18th 1968)
                              Teal'c was anywhere from 69-70years old (born 1899)
                              General hammond was anywhere from 25-30 years old. (the writers never gave him a birth year)
                              Catherine Langford was anywhere from 46-47 (was born anywhere from 1923 to 1924)
                              Interesting!
                              sigpic

Comment

i don't like this whole hippie thing to much, BUT ... Daniels attempt to speak with an german accent was really funny. Made me laugh because my little sister's english was equally bad few years back!!

Comment

Working...
                                X