X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or this
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALADRIA!!!!

hope you have a great day and enjoying the thread today lol

Comment

Shipper Family for all the congrats and milestone GREEN. I feel so loved.

Re today's discussion: No matter what the movies bring, don't forget that Sam and Jack are .

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
          That's just nasty. It was bad enough to see him hopping out in boxers. With her there. *shivers*
          I just thought that if they were having a really good time he would be hopping out without the boxers!!
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
            My theory on Trio is that the possible shippy mention was nixed by higher-ups (BW/Coop). I can't imagine that scene being so long that it had to be left out. Add to that the fact that JM seemed to be oblivious to it later on and that it'll probably never see the light of day on DVD deleted scenes. Are we even sure it was actually filmed and it wasn't another one of JM's jibe at us SJ shippers...
            Don't mean to nag - it's more of a heartfelt plea...

Can we all please remember to use spoiler tags when talking about SG-1 S10, SGA S3 & 4 and both the movies?

I think we've been getting so excited we're forgetting

I for one would really appreciate it! I'm trying to stay spoiler free for SG4 and the movies, but I've already picked up on AOT
            Spoiler:
            Cam injured and Sam visiting in the infirmary that lots of people are very concerned about.

And that's without clicking on any spoiler tags...:s

Thank you!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              Don't mean to nag - it's more of a heartfelt plea...

Can we all please remember to use spoiler tags when talking about SG-1 S10, SGA S3 & 4 and both the movies?

I think we've been getting so excited we're forgetting

I for one would really appreciate it! I'm trying to stay spoiler free for SG4 and the movies, but I've already picked up on AOT
              Spoiler:
              Cam injured and Sam visiting in the infirmary that lots of people are very concerned about.

And that's without clicking on any spoiler tags...:s

Thank you!

I hate to nag as well but... I've put this person on ignore as it doesn't seem capable of using spoiler tags. This nag is for the rest of you!

If you're gonna quote the troll or someone else who didn't use tags, could you kindly spoiler their post for them? I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to leave the thread, but I really want to see Continuum unspoiled. Thanks family!

Comment

*pops in*

Pfff, that has been a busy week! Too many pages to catch up on.

I hope everyone is well

*pops out and tries to catch up a bit*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Happy Birthday Caladria!!
                  Hope it's a good one!

And of course people are enjoying the thread today! No more fun then to make yourself feel all on the edge of being a little mad, mixed with the need to squee and Happy Dance and surpressing some giggles and snorts while you're head is slowly filling with images of Sam and Cam...

I'm so glad I have my Happy Place
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    I don't even want to get into the discussion on dirty, nasty rings...or earrings. Gross. Thank God for soap and hand sanitizer! Yes...it would get dirty. And she's had walls around her personal life (her personal Jack life, that is) for so long, maybe it's just natural for her to hide it...but it's not like she's hiding it 'hiding it' she does have that pretty fishing picture (that Thor took) on her desk...and it means so married.
                    Indeed!

Lol yeah Thor took it... When he was spying on them...hoping that they would come together at that moment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                    Fallen is on! I get to see my angsty runway! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    You and your runways...

From me too, have a wonderful day...with lots of joy...and more
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for the Movies

Dont' mind me. I'm going through my negative Sam/Jack Ship phase. It just seems to me the
                      Spoiler:
                      Movies are going to be more of the same from Season 9 and 10. The team looks like there split up and it's back to Daniel/Vala and Sam/Cammie and I'm not even talking about Ship. I'm not sure why TPTB are going against eveything that worked in Seasons 1-8.Maybe I should take a break and cool off before I bum everyone out.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                        Spoilers for the Movies

Dont' mind me. I'm going through my negative Sam/Jack Ship phase. It just seems to me the
                        Spoiler:
                        Movies are going to be more of the same from Season 9 and 10. The team looks like there split up and it's back to Daniel/Vala and Sam/Cammie and I'm not even talking about Ship. I'm not sure why TPTB are going against eveything that worked in Seasons 1-8.Maybe I should take a break and cool off before I bum everyone out.
                        Ses did you actually see AOT?
                        BTW you can't really bum me out, I'm already bummed out...

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                          I do.

That's okay. I'm fully qualified to build my own. Thanks.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          So, you SERIOUSLY did this? And you SERIOUSLY think there's a chance of Sam/Cam? Seriously?

You seriously don't think that the plot and what was happening required Sam and Cam to be together more than with the others, and that it was all a plot by TPTB to push Sam/Cam? Or that TPTB's admitted liking for D/V required them to be together even without the plot?

I'm not even going to bother arguing about this further but...

Seriously?

Chuckling as I go off to make sure TiVo is recording SG1...

You know you can compare Cam with Dan, they are bth friends of Sam and are rather close but there is nothing there and there will nothing be there ever... honestly do you practice this trolling or not?

I mean we have seen a lot of Sam/Dan moments who also could be very shippy and still you don't say anything about that, I think your oppinion about this is just cause you don't like Cam and has nothing to do with the ship honestly.

I mean you are saying it is shippy and you will always say it is shippy and no matter what we say you will always stick to your point, why do you even still watch SG, to you it is all bad anyway... but you still have time to count a lot of things... you know this movie was about The Ori and with Cam, Adria and Vala so why do you complain...

sorry for my rant

Yes seriously Jenn Sorry that made me laugh, no idea why but it was funny, I am glad you are back I forgot how hilarious you are

I'm glad to see there's a little reality check going on here. Thank you, people. I thought I was going to have to bug out of this place for awhile....

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                          I just thought that if they were having a really good time he would be hopping out without the boxers!!
                          I'm going to grin all day at that one.

EDIT: On the other hand...maybe I'll check back later...

EDIT 2: You know...I mean, I understand frustration...we've all been there. And the ocassional rant is fine...who understands better than the people here? But once the point's been made, let's not drive it into the ground, FCOL...this is supposed to be the "PRO-Sam/Jack Ship" thread, not the "Why the Hell don't TPTB write the show the way I want it?" thread. I'm sure there's room in the GW forum for one of those, if it doesn't already exist. May I suggest that some of this discussion move in that direction?
                          Last edited by AstraPerAspera; 18 January 2008, 09:30 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sam/Cam??? As in ship?

Ohh pullease. Did we forget about (spoiler for Atlantis S4) ...

Spoiler:

I love your new sig Jann!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                              Spoilers for the Movies

Spoiler:
                              Personally, I don't mind when someone's in a negative phase and I can understand, sometimes. But it just bothers me when people are being pushy about it in a way that hasn't got anything to do with discussion anymore. Sure, you can rant about the state of Ship and sure you can be bummed out with anything Ship related, but at least try to show some respect towards Shippers who think otherwise! It's not so much fun to feel like you should feel like an idiot for believing that this Ship is going anywhere.

Just, you know, IMO

Now, just never mind me if you guys and girls don't want to

EDIT: That's all I'm saying. Letting go now
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I haven't had time to read all the posts in depth, but from what I have skimmed... *sigh*

Frankly, I think it's down right egotistcal to believe that TBTP and the producers and writers have nothing better to do with their time than to sit around and dream up ways to anger the shippers.

I do believe that the scene in Trio was cut for time (and/or story flow).

The reason why I am not calling out the lynch mob for the TBTP due to the 'lack of resolution' is because, while I enjoy the relationship between Sam and Jack, it is not the only reason why I watch the show. It is probably not even in my top 3 reasons why I watch it (it might be barely hanging in the top 5).

Sorry, I apparently needed a bit of a rant I am better now.

Comment

Working...
                                X