Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some hand spam for ya CQ... (spoilered for length & OT)

Spoiler:

*Thunk*

Hello? CQ? Hello? I think she passed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
      Whoa! Holy hannah! How'd I miss these hand??? Jack... hands... *mind goes blank*
      Oh no! Quick look at this...

Oh dear, that's got his hands in it too...ooops
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Wha? Oh... I'm sorry. It's just... Jack... hands... I love the first one... and the third one... I think one of my favorite things about Jack is how he's always fiddling with something. Now I know why. Anytime he's playing with something, the camera is focused on his hands.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm so tempted to watch Out of Mind/Into the Fire tonight. I wanted to last night and I didn't, and now that I know there are hands in that shot... *drool*
          sigpic

Comment

You know what's interesting about this pic? - apart from Jack's hand and...where it is

This is purely a Promo shot...as in this actual shot does not appear in the ep. He never puts his hand there in the ep. I'm just sayin' there seems to be quite a few of those promo shots that have them kinda...umm...together...if you know what I mean.

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

What I notice about that picture is that she doesn't seem to mind where his hand is.
              sigpic

Comment

Sam's gotta thing for his hands too But then who doesn't?

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Oy! No fair! Sam gets the rest of him, why can't I have his hands?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                    Oh no! Quick look at this...

Oh dear, that's got his hands in it too...ooops
                    That pic reminds of of the whole "Whatever you do.. don't scream" lol. except you could add on the end of that when he takes his hand away "why would i scream?" "they do that in the movies, i don't know"

whops scrubs flashback..wrong thread

You know what's interesting about this pic? - apart from Jack's hand and...where it is

This is purely a Promo shot...as in this actual shot does not appear in the ep. He never puts his hand there in the ep. I'm just sayin' there seems to be quite a few of those promo shots that have them kinda...umm...together...if you know what I mean.

It's a good pic i think.. she dosen't seem to mind

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                    What I notice about that picture is that she doesn't seem to mind where his hand is.
                    i wouldn't

Sam's gotta thing for his hands too But then who doesn't?

oh i sure as hell do lol
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I agree, I certainly wouldn't be complaining. Of course, I can't think of very many places he could put his hands that I would complain about...

*realizes she's veering off to the deep end of the gutter and changes course*
                      sigpic

Comment

more pics of hands shippers?

Spoiler:

And i like this pic just cus.. it looks guttery

Comment

HI SHIP FAMILY

That promo shot from OUT OF MIND i would love to have seen that in the eps

Jack has great hands, i can see why sam likes them so much
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

AAAAH! Stop with the hands! If I drool on Siler any more he's gonna short out!! And I can only fall on the floor with a resounding THUNK so many times before Hubby thinks I'm having a siezure or something...
                            sigpic

Comment

i could go on but that would mean i had to serach my photobucket account and i have like 100 pages.. i really should sort them but anyhoo

Comment

Sorry luvnjack. I just can't help it... the man has the hands of a god.

And for this show, that's actually saying something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X