Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelle let me put this way. There are three things in life that are certain. Death Taxes and AT being involved in Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Meriwyn View Post
      The whole Sam/Cam scene in AoT wouldn't bother me...

Spoiler:
      <snip for space>

Here's the other thing though. I can't see them starting anything between Sam and Cam because SG1 is pretty much done. There is absolutely NO mention of him appearing on SGA, whereas Amanda asked RICK in that interview to come to Atlantis. Plus, if these movies take place BEFORE SGA:4 and she is seen with Jack pictures, etc., as well as scenes that were SPECIFICALLY written (even if they were taken out for later use) to have Sam hinting about Jack/"that guy in Washington", then why would they start messing with it now??

Good points.

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
      Chelle let me put this way. There are three things in life that are certain. Death Taxes and AT being involved in Stargate.
      Personally, I hope she's holding out for more screen time and more shore leave to visit Jack. But, she hasn't signed on the dotted line AFAIK.

Bye shippers, I'm done causing trouble for a while. Have a great shippy day/night!

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
        Personally, I hope she's holding out for more screen time and more shore leave to visit Jack. But, she hasn't signed on the dotted line AFAIK.
        Bye shippers, I'm done causing trouble for a while. Have a great shippy day/night!
        I'm still not sure what to make of your comment ses...although that was a funny little post...death, taxes and AT in SG...but that still helps me not!!!
        I have to admit that I am a little concerned that thus far we know that Jason Momoa is coming back...as is Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell...with thanks to chocdoc in Samanda for pointing that out...but still no word on Amanda returning...I just can't imagine Stargate without her...I really don't want to imagine Stargate without her...must remain positive about the ship and Amanda returning...holy hannah...my two favorite things are a concern tonight...I should give my mobile/cell number to someone to call me as soon as we hear something...I'm going to watch the end of Enigma then hit the hay. Have fun peoples!!

EDIT: Damn...Solitudes just started...looks like sleep is eluding me tonight!!
        Last edited by Chelle DB; 18 January 2008, 06:59 AM.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The Difference Between Tomin and Pete (spoilers for AoT) and slightly OT:
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by silkie View Post
          Have you seen AOT? 'Cause Tomin leaves at the end so I guess DV shippers are as upset as we were with Pete...
          Yes, of course, but there's a BIG difference between the reason. In AoT, I got the strong impression he was leaving and she was staying because of their 'missions': hers with SG1 and his with his newly freed people. They left the extent of Vala's personal feelings for him unclear. This is more like, IMHO, the situation between Sam and Jack early in the series, where they weren't together because of other responsibilities (though their feelings were made more clear.) It was clear, OTOH, that the reason Pete left was because Sam didn't love him or want to marry him. So, yeah, I'd say we're still far more fortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            The Difference Between Tomin and Pete (spoilers for AoT) and slightly OT:
            Spoiler:
            Yes, of course, but there's a BIG difference between the reason. In AoT, I got the strong impression he was leaving and she was staying because of their 'missions': hers with SG1 and his with his newly freed people. They left the extent of Vala's personal feelings for him unclear. This is more like, IMHO, the situation between Sam and Jack early in the series, where they weren't together because of other responsibilities (though their feelings were made more clear.) It was clear, OTOH, that the reason Pete left was because Sam didn't love him or want to marry him. So, yeah, I'd say we're still far more fortunate.
            Yay...thank you Jenn...I needed that...lets turn this negativity around!!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well, I haven't been here for a while.
              OT:
              Spoiler:
              My new friend takes all my time.

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
              SGA S4 Trio

Spoiler:

I think what I am hopeful about is that JM obviously felt that there was nothing in AoT or Continuum (or any future plans BW/RCC had for Sam) to prevent him placing a 'not-too-subtle hint' about Sam's love life (which I believe he has since confirmed was about Jack 'that guy in Washington') into the original script for Trio; (and prior to that placing the photos in the luggage and office). So obviously whatever is in Continuum gave him a comfort level to do that.

And I think that's about hopeful as I'm going to get

Good point. I must agree with you.
              My ship stayed strong. Even knowing about that 'something' in AoT between Sam and Cam.
              That ship needs a lot more than that to sink.
              sigpic

Comment

And now the results - nothing overly spoilerish for AOT
                Spoiler:

Adria - 4 minutes 22 seconds less than 5 minutes OMG!
                Landry -11 minutes 16 seconds
                Sam doesn't interact at all with anyone other than Cam - they're paired constantly throughout the movie (to be fair she asks a question to Tomin and addresses Landry once and has a couple of scenes with a tech)
                Where are Sam/Daniel, Sam/Teal'c or Sam/Vala scenes?
                Sam/Cam together scenes - 20! OMG
                Sam/Cam touches 2
                Sam/Cam kiss 1
                And yes there's shippy/sappy music when Sam kisses Cam and of course it's not SJ theme 'cause that's reserved for angsty scenes and this isn't the case...

So Jack will probably be in less than 10 minutes in Continuum - My bet 8 minutes - Yours?

Don't get me wrong I don't think we'll see a Sam/Cam happily ever after anytime soon, but TPTB introduced this to keep their options open...
                So, you SERIOUSLY did this? And you SERIOUSLY think there's a chance of Sam/Cam? Seriously?

You seriously don't think that the plot and what was happening required Sam and Cam to be together more than with the others, and that it was all a plot by TPTB to push Sam/Cam? Or that TPTB's admitted liking for D/V required them to be together even without the plot?

I'm not even going to bother arguing about this further but...

Seriously?

Chuckling as I go off to make sure TiVo is recording SG1...

Comment

Ok since so many of the ship family think Sam and Jack are together. I have a simple qs for you - What will take you to believe Sam and Jack aren't together?
                  Spoilers for AOT
                  Spoiler:

If Sam kissed Cam on the lips and said she'd take him to dinner when he gets better would that have you convinced Sam and Jack aren't together?
                  Probably. Um.. you do know, right, that didn't happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                    Hi! Good to see you around! I think someone's commented about

Spoiler:

Teal'c's hair

My own theory...

Spoiler:

I think it'll be the fish again
                    Yeah, I was gonna mention that, but its too much like Hope. I guess we could all listen to Chicken Little and think it'll be something Sam/Cam instead.

Comment

Spoilers for AOT and Continuum

Since were getting all these
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam/Cammie scenes I hope we get a scene in Continuum of AU Jack kissing Sara or better yet Laira right in front of Sam.
                      Yeah. That'll show her!

Sorry, in a really good mood this am despite being snowed in - still - and stir crazy.

Comment

Ok since so many of the ship family think Sam and Jack are together. I have a simple qs for you - What will take you to believe Sam and Jack aren't together?
                        Spoilers for AOT
                        Spoiler:

If Sam kissed Cam on the lips and said she'd take him to dinner when he gets better would that have you convinced Sam and Jack aren't together?
                        You know you can compare Cam with Dan, they are bth friends of Sam and are rather close but there is nothing there and there will nothing be there ever... honestly do you practice this trolling or not?

I mean we have seen a lot of Sam/Dan moments who also could be very shippy and still you don't say anything about that, I think your oppinion about this is just cause you don't like Cam and has nothing to do with the ship honestly.

I mean you are saying it is shippy and you will always say it is shippy and no matter what we say you will always stick to your point, why do you even still watch SG, to you it is all bad anyway... but you still have time to count a lot of things... you know this movie was about The Ori and with Cam, Adria and Vala so why do you complain...

sorry for my rant

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        So, you SERIOUSLY did this? And you SERIOUSLY think there's a chance of Sam/Cam? Seriously?

You seriously don't think that the plot and what was happening required Sam and Cam to be together more than with the others, and that it was all a plot by TPTB to push Sam/Cam? Or that TPTB's admitted liking for D/V required them to be together even without the plot?

I'm not even going to bother arguing about this further but...

Seriously?

Chuckling as I go off to make sure TiVo is recording SG1...
                        Yes seriously Jenn Sorry that made me laugh, no idea why but it was funny, I am glad you are back I forgot how hilarious you are

Comment

Anyone who believes the scene was cut because of time I have a nice bridge to sell you.
                          I do.

That's okay. I'm fully qualified to build my own. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Zoser, what ep was that from? I honestly don't think iv ever seen that pic!
                            It was from the Serpent's Venom - season 4. This is the original Promo shot

I'm sure you remember this
                            Last edited by Zoser; 18 January 2008, 07:54 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Fallen is on! I get to see my angsty runway! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                I'd green you for that if I had any...

Sciffy Alert: SG1 marathon on today...Season 7, if anyone's interested!
                                We're on S7 here in the UK too....I just watched Grace

Where's my pic of that kiss gone to?.....Ahhh, there it is

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X