This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    Congratulations, Nikki, on 3,900 posts!!!

Congratulations, mad gater, on 3,200 posts!!!

Congratulations, Gatetrixer, on 1,900 posts!!!

Congratulations, OxNatashxO, on 1,000 posts!!!
    And welcome back!!!

Congratulations, trupi, on 4,100 posts!!!
    Congrats from me too!!
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Yea for JULY! But I'm now worried about the whole...Continuum thing...
      I agree with Mara and Jena...
      Spoiler:
      It makes me nervous...I think they have been together together since after Threads, I don't want it to be ship if they are going to change that, I mean they gave us all those hints in the 9th and 10th seasons...I don't want that to change. I don't know...maybe what I'm saying isn't making sense...I'm tired...I wasn't supposed to work as late as I did tonight...BUT tomorrow means TURKEY! YUMMMMM!!!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday and congratualtions on any missed or present milestones.
        sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
        My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
        http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
        http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
        Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
          I made the mistake of reading all the comments on Joe's blog today. After hanging out here for the last month, I forgot how fractured fandom is. It made me sad. So I have to post this, to make me happy... (I'll let you fill in your own caption )

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...n/3x07_559.jpg
          Hon, I'm sorry anything made you sad today...but especially fractured fandom. Here's a little something else to make you feel better.

* Smiley by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
            Spoiler:
            It makes me nervous...I think they have been together together since after Threads, I don't want it to be ship if they are going to change that, I mean they gave us all those hints in the 9th and 10th seasons...I don't want that to change. I don't know...maybe what I'm saying isn't making sense...I'm tired...I wasn't supposed to work as late as I did tonight...BUT tomorrow means TURKEY! YUMMMMM!!!!!!
            Spoiler:
            They HAVE been together since Threads...but TPTB haven't confirmed it. They've only hinted at it. Maybe this is our confirmation!

It seems we always worry for one or two days...then decide we should squee instead. I'm just trying to get us right to the SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! part.

* Smiley by Mala

Comment

Hon, I'm sorry anything made you sad today...but especially fractured fandom. Here's a little something else to make you feel better.

Thanks, I feel much better now.

EDIT: And the Huskies just lost the lead in their basketball game against Texas A&M. I'm sad again...

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                Well we know that
                Spoiler:
                Jack is still a Major General at the time of SGA S4 so that hasn't changed. And I don't think Sam made a mistake. She was referring to something that happened when JAck was a Colonel so naturally she referred to him by the rank he had the time of the incident. And there is no way she would ever call him 'Jack' in front of any military personel and certainly not when discussing him in a proffessional capacity. Just MHO though
                I agree, mara. Sam has always been so straight arrow where military decorum is concerned. There's no way she would change
                Spoiler:
                on her first command, while with a group of people she doesn't know well yet. She would definitely refer to Jack as "Col. O'Neill" or "Gen. O'Neill" in front of her staff.

Comment

Ok...it's kinda quiet here tonight. Everyone must be getting ready for Thanksgiving.

I don't have to cook. We're meeting the in-laws at a restaurant for a nice, brief, nutritious visit.

Who has to cook?

And will Sam and Jack cook a big meal this Thanksgiving, or will they go out? Whatdaya think?

Comment

Spoiler:
                    They HAVE been together since Threads...but TPTB haven't confirmed it. They've only hinted at it. Maybe this is our confirmation!

It seems we always worry for one or two days...then decide we should squee instead. I'm just trying to get us right to the SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! part.

* Smiley by Mala
                    So maybe the something...
                    Spoiler:
                    That changes is something like the Asgard living, or JANET living... or Daniel and Elizabeth being together... ...oh...wait...I wonder what it could be...either one of the first two things would make me so very happy...

So...as long as they....
                    Spoiler:
                    confirm our ship and change something else...I will be happy!

Comment

Ok...it's kinda quiet here tonight. Everyone must be getting ready for Thanksgiving.

I don't have to cook. We're meeting the in-laws at a restaurant for a nice, brief, nutritious visit.

Who has to cook?

And will Sam and Jack cook a big meal this Thanksgiving, or will they go out? Whatdaya think?

Oh squee! Maybe...

Spoiler:
                      Jack would visit Sam in Atlantis...and bring them a little something they can share in bed...err...yeah...sorry...gutter thoughts.

Comment

: Mmm... what a lovely view... think I'll just hang back here for a minute...
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Me too...I'm still optomistic but...yes...suddenly nervous

Spoiler:

* Smiley by Mala
                          LOL!!

Who has to cook?

Hmm. Well I can't see either Sam or Jack cooking a big meal. I think maybe Cassie decides to try her hand at cooking a proper Thanksgiving meal and it'll be just Sam, Jack, Daniel, Teal'c and Cassie - just the family this Thanksgiving

Oh and APA has to cook! *sending happy, energetic vibes and well wishes to all those slaving away in their hot kitchens right now*
                          sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Who has to cook?

My sister is hosting so I just have to bring a pasta salad. Yay being the single, second youngest sibling/cousin in the family (nobody expects me to cook anything)! But I am making the pasta salad from scratch, so I am actually putting some effort into it.

Hmmm, depends on if Sam is
                            Spoiler:
                            in Atlantis yet. If this is before she leaves, I think Teal'c would be cooking for SG1. If after, maybe Jack's delivering dinner from the Milky Way? Of course, now that they've got that 24 hour quarantine at midway station the Turkey probably wouldn't be good anymore...

Comment

So maybe the something...
                              Spoiler:
                              That changes is something like the Asgard living, or JANET living... or Daniel and Elizabeth being together... ...oh...wait...I wonder what it could be...either one of the first two things would make me so very happy...

So...as long as they....
                              Spoiler:
                              confirm our ship and change something else...I will be happy!
                              Me too!

Oh squee! Maybe...

Spoiler:
                              Jack would visit Sam in Atlantis...and bring them a little something they can share in bed...err...yeah...sorry...gutter thoughts.
                              Oh Sqeeee!! I like this one

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...LovelyView.jpg
                              : Mmm... what a lovely view... think I'll just hang back here for a minute...
                              Hehehe...I so want her job
                              sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

OK. I'll give a hint. It's two not so subtle things that started in Season 9. That's all your getting from me. I'm happy BW is doing Continuum. I think he understands more about the real SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X