X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
    Aw, those choices are much too extreme! Talk about all or nothing

Couldn't we have a middle option? Like, not officially together, but still getting a little something that we could spot with our shippy glasses? C'mon, we gotta keep the ship afloat don't we?
    I like torturing people into making difficult choices.
    So no.

But seriously, I think we are having a middle option as we speak. We know they're together, but it can be easily be denied. Who cares about pictures, when Sam and Shep have shared some serious longing looks?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I feel sad. ''They'' keep killing off my ships... You wait seasons and seasons for two characters to get together, and once they do, one of them dies!

So, here's the obvious question :

What would you rather see?

- Sam and Jack get the Big Honkin' Dream Scenario On Screen Not Deniable Resolution, and we get to enjoy the relationship for a while before one of them dies. At least we have confirmation.

or

- Sam and Jack do not officially get together, and we stop getting anything that could even be turned into a Shippy Hint by us, The experts of Ship spotting. At least we have our memories, imagination and FF

And think Trio: You have to choose. They're forcing you to
      Oh, OK. I never saw Trio.
      I pick number one, because they're pretty close to the end of the franchise, I think. It's not like we're going to see a whole lot more of Sam and Jack, under any circumstances. And if you can pretend they're together in FF, you can also pretend they're not dead.
      I definitely pick the 100% big-time resolution. Honestly, though, I think they're going to carry out #2.

Comment

Oh, Nad, and for the record, I think your question is incredibly mean!

*grumbles* At least Bekki gives us fun questions.......*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
          It depends. In the second choice, do they ship them with someone else? If not, I go for that. If they do... I still go for that. I don't want either one to die. That would official ruin SG for me.
          Ah, the Ship factor... I forgot about that. I can't imagine Sam or Jack being shipped with anyone else...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

My class is getting a little boring so I edited my gutter design a bit. This time, instead of a basic overlay for the roadway, I designed an entire road structure so it looks a little better. And I also did the shipper in AutoCAD as well this time so he/she looks better too. I think. Enjoy! (It's a little large so I put it in spoilers)

Spoiler:

Comment

I feel sad. ''They'' keep killing off my ships... You wait seasons and seasons for two characters to get together, and once they do, one of them dies!

So, here's the obvious question :

What would you rather see?

- Sam and Jack get the Big Honkin' Dream Scenario On Screen Not Deniable Resolution, and we get to enjoy the relationship for a while before one of them dies. At least we have confirmation.

or

- Sam and Jack do not officially get together, and we stop getting anything that could even be turned into a Shippy Hint by us, The experts of Ship spotting. At least we have our memories, imagination and FF

And think Trio: You have to choose. They're forcing you to
              I would pick the first option. And for "a while" I am, since I am choosing and it does not expand upon it, choosing that to imply a very long while till one of them dies from a very old age.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

See, I couldn't live with anyone dying. I'd seriously be upset (even if it's just a TV show). But having that resolution we've been waiting for...

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                Oh, Nad, and for the record, I think your question is incredibly mean!

*grumbles* At least Bekki gives us fun questions.......*
                I know, and I'm sorry. Well, not really... It intrigues me.

...Oh boy, Nad's going to get banned. Or kicked. Or tomatoed. Or get released in a forrest wearing nothing but S/J pictures. Or being forced to watch Chimera. Or that ep with Orlin. Or being dropped in a barrel filled with mashed potatoes. Or.. or... Nad's scared

But I do wuv you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                  I would pick the first option. And for "a while" I am, since I am choosing and it does not expand upon it, choosing that to imply a very long while till one of them dies from a very old age.
                  lol, very clever

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                    My class is getting a little boring so I edited my gutter design a bit. This time, instead of a basic overlay for the roadway, I designed an entire road structure so it looks a little better. And I also did the shipper in AutoCAD as well this time so he/she looks better too. I think. Enjoy! (It's a little large so I put it in spoilers)

Spoiler:
                    Aww... and a pretty Shipper it is, too!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      I think my vote is going to be incredibly unpopular!

I go for window number 1! I get a BHK On Screen! I get a wedding! And then I get more Angst!

Ticks all my boxes

Edit: Forgot to say, that has to happen in the LAST EVER SG-1 movie, so we don't actually miss out on anything

Edit2: And since I'm adding conditions.......they have to have had at least 1 child before one of them dies.
                      I may have taken up permanent residence in the Cavern of Angst, but that's *too much* angst even for me! If Sam or Jack died...permanently...I think it would ruin the whole show for me. I'd never be able to go back and watch any of the previous 10 years or enjoy them because I'd know what awaited them in the future.

Heck...I'm still getting over Elizabeth...
                      sigpic

Comment

See, I couldn't live with anyone dying. I'd seriously be upset (even if it's just a TV show). But having that resolution we've been waiting for...

...Oh boy, Nad's going to get banned. Or kicked. Or tomatoed. Or get released in a forrest wearing nothing but S/J pictures. Or being forced to watch Chimera. Or that ep with Orlin. Or being dropped in a barrel filled with mashed potatoes. Or.. or... Nad's scared

But I do wuv you
                        Perhaps we should just keep ducking you in the gutter until you come to your senses........

OT ROFL!
                        Spoiler:
                        My daughter just emailed me. So how is that funny you ask? Well, she's upstairs and I'm downstairs.............Height of teenage laziness

Comment

*pops in* Hi all! Oh dear! The ANGST that is going on today! Except for Seahen's wonderful gutter!

Still playing... Tell me when you get sick of my posting these...this one's better than the last (I think).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                            Ah, yes that would work for me

Comment

But I do wuv you
                              Your punishment should be watching 2010. They both die but there is no resolution. And you're not allowed to watch the part where the timeline resets and they are alive again.

*maybe that would teach you*
                              sigpic

Comment

I wish I had AutoCAD at home so that I could design a stormwater drainage system for the Angst Cavern so that when whoever's been tracking in all that gutter water (APA? ) visits, it all drains right out. I don't think work would be very forgiving it I tried to do it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X