This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
    So... not about Atlantis after all... OT actually, but I could use some hugs.

Spoiler:
    I had one of those not so fun conversations at work--"Some of your coworkers don't think you're pulling your own weight..." It was a real shock because I've actually been better lately; more efficient, more conscientious... I can't figure out what they're upset about, but now I'm paranoid.
    (((Hugs)))
    sigpic

Comment

Atlantis spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Even if I hadn't read spoilers, I would have known that Sam didn't die for good. Her ship was named Phoenix.
      sigpic

Comment

OMG last man spoilers i knew i shouldn't have looked! >_< lol
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          See, I couldn't live with anyone dying. I'd seriously be upset (even if it's just a TV show). But having that resolution we've been waiting for...

I know, and I'm sorry. Well, not really... It intrigues me.

...Oh boy, Nad's going to get banned. Or kicked. Or tomatoed. Or get released in a forrest wearing nothing but S/J pictures. Or being forced to watch Chimera. Or that ep with Orlin. Or being dropped in a barrel filled with mashed potatoes. Or.. or... Nad's scared

But I do wuv you
          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Your punishment should be watching 2010. They both die but there is no resolution. And you're not allowed to watch the part where the timeline resets and they are alive again.

*maybe that would teach you*
          There's punishment, and then there's Punishment! This one qualifies as PUNISHMENT!
          Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
          I may have taken up permanent residence in the Cavern of Angst, but that's *too much* angst even for me! If Sam or Jack died...permanently...I think it would ruin the whole show for me. I'd never be able to go back and watch any of the previous 10 years or enjoy them because I'd know what awaited them in the future.

Heck...I'm still getting over Elizabeth...
          (((((Hugs))))) Sorry to upset you

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
          I'm bored again...

Spoiler:

If I weren't trying to hide this from the instructor, I'd be able to clean this up better...

And sorry about the cavern looking so lame. If I had time to do this in 3D I could do a surface and do an actual cavern.

EDIT: If forgot to mention, drawing not to scale!
          ROFLMAO! Love the Compound! I'm assuming it has shields for it's outer defenses to repel attack from bad vibes or storylines involving shipping our couple with anyone else?

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
          Ohhhh. See I always thought less shippily about the conversation and thought that when Jack said that "he wouldn't be here" they were still talking about the kids topic. I think I am probably wrong hah. But yeah I always thought that when Sam asked "What about you...if things had been different..." that she was still talking about kids and about Jack's kid and I thought the reason she kinda got uncomfortable was because Charlie died and that's why she didn't really want to continue...Like "if things had been different" ie if Charlie hadn't died would Jack still be at the SGC. Which is what Sam was talking about with the whole, if I had kids would I still be here risking my life everyday.
          Does that make sense to anyone?
          The thing about this one is there are as many interpretations as there are shippers No one's right, no one's wrong, it's all about how you feel about it (couldn't resist that one )

Originally posted by JMD View Post
          Did anyone watch SGA last week?

Of course you did, but did you see that final scene in "Kindred," part 2, where
          Spoiler:
          Beckett is getting settled into the hibernation/stasis chamber? As it starts to close around Beckett and seal him in, we are treated to a shot of Carter looking at the contraption.

My wife turned to me and said, "That look on her face says, 'I've been here before and seen this thing operate.'"

Which is also what I was thinking. Carter had seen the hibernation/stasis contraption work before on O'Neill (at the end of Season Seven).

AT's expression said it all. Sam was thinking of Beckett and Jack. Nice bit of acting, I'd say.
          Oh yes! And tinged with there are no Asgard to come to the rescue this time! (It could take centuries for earthlings to go through the asgard database and understand how to make him better )

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
          Hi Shipper!!

To answer NAD's question:

I don't like either option...

I will say this though...I would rather see both Sam and Jack killed than have them not together. This means that I'd rather see them die by each other's side than live on if TPTB don't get them together. And it also means that, if they are totally married (which I have no doubt of at this point) than again, I'd rather they both died than left one without the other.

In this case I could still watch the previous seasons of SG1, though every ep would be tinted with grief for me. If however they don't get together and/or only one of them dies I couldn't watch again.

And in fact I couldn't watch again if Teal'c or Daniel died either...nope the 4 members of SG1 are and should always remain indestructable.
          Actually, I think I could live with that one, cos they'd be together in Heaven

Although I much prefer your indestructable idea

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          OMG last man spoilers i knew i shouldn't have looked! >_< lol
          Tell me about it! I have to wait till Wednesday to watch!!! At least I know I can rely on hubby to click record at the right time - I've watched the whole season from dvr
          sigpic

Comment

a multi quote! I havent multiquoted in ages

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
            http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee317/Seahen/6x18_0010.jpg[/IMG]
            http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee317/Seahen/6x18_0011.jpg[/IMG]
            *squeee* They're standing ridiculously close and i LOVE it!

<snipp-a-dee-doo-da>

So Sam moves on. Which is what Jack wanted...well...maybe not what he *wanted*, but what he thought was best. For her. Because he loved her, and when you love someone that much, their happiness is the only thing that matters.
            *big honking shippy sigh* A great post APA!!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Absolutely! And, might I emphasize the amazing actors who can pull the writing off!? *sigh* I miss SG-1.

I woke up in the Cavern of Angst today. Whoever moved me there while I slept, that's not funny! I can't find my way out! So, continuing my quest to perfect the Gimp program...

I'm not sure if I like it. It's very...blue...
            I love it! I like the blueness...it's stark and shocking in a really cool way. Because Entity was shocking! NICE!!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Silly poetry to tide us over till Bekki gets here.

Oh Sam, oh Jack
            You've got each others' back!
            I miss seeing you together,
            you two birds of a feather!
            I miss the way Jack makes her giggle
            I miss the way his eyebrows wiggle!
            I miss how Sam is Oh, so smart,
            and how she loves Jack with all her heart!
            Can't wait to see them again in the movie!
            A big honkin' kiss would be...er...groovy.

Well...On with your regularly scheduled shipping!
            *applauds* Pretty sure that's better than anything that's come out of my fron (or butt...mostly butt)

Grrr...apparently GW doesn't want me to give you any green

But have some green hippos and a green skirt instead

OT
            Spoiler:
            Oh man, what a day! My grandparents' home (they live in a caravan) caught fire and burnt beyond repair! They are both alright, thank goodness. My grandmother's blind and not very physically capable, but somehow she ran out when she smelt it. (amazing thing, adrenaline!). If she had been lying down or asleep she almost certainly would have died. My grandpa tried to fight the fire and he got most of the flames out. The ambulance came and took them to hospital to check for smoke inhalation and that sort of thing. But once they were sure they were ok, they just discharged them. At 11pm!!! Their home pretty much burnt down so are homeless now. Thankfully, the people who own the caravan park set up one of the cabin/caravans for them to stay in for a little while. So we're trying to find them somewhere to live. They're not the richest of old folks so it might be a bit hard. But thank god they are ok!!! It's been a bit tense today, to say the least! But they are alright
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
              *sob*

It's oaky
              Spoiler:
              it's all gonna be okay...we know they'll reset the timeline and she'll be fine and she'll go back to Jack post S4....so it's okay...*sniff*
              Still...
              Spoiler:
              it sounds scary...but I still hope it's a fun episode!

And I was a good girl...avoid almost all spoilers after this one!

Originally posted by VSS View Post
              Holy Hannah!
              There are so many spoilers on these last two pages that I'm getting out of here until I can watch that last episode.
              I went to my daughter's play and recorded it (I hope! Don't have the kinks worked out of the new TV setup yet).

Night shippers!
              I know the thing...I'm trying not to click on them...it's going better then expected!

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
              So... not about Atlantis after all... OT actually, but I could use some hugs.

Spoiler:
              I had one of those not so fun conversations at work--"Some of your coworkers don't think you're pulling your own weight..." It was a real shock because I've actually been better lately; more efficient, more conscientious... I can't figure out what they're upset about, but now I'm paranoid.

((((CQ)))))
              sigpic

Comment

Bekki - Thank god they are alright!

Oma - i have to wait like 2 hours until i get it lol

but i'm having a flashback i'm watching the one where they blow up the sun.. i can't remember what its called, but so much angstyness with when Jack tells them that he thinks Teal'c is dead the look they share.. *sigh* i lvoe this 2 parter
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

HI SHIP FAMILY ! (WAVES)

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                  but i'm having a flashback i'm watching the one where they blow up the sun.. i can't remember what its called, but so much angstyness with when Jack tells them that he thinks Teal'c is dead the look they share.. *sigh* i lvoe this 2 parter
                  That would be EXODUS & ENIMIES they are great eps i love the angst in boath
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Well...

Spoiler:
                    It's a gut-wrencher, that's for sure. But I was relieved to see that they at least get Shep back to the right time in this episode and he has the knowledge they need to change the timeline. And the fact that he has returned has already changed it. Though I wonder if some elements of it don't play out similarly...like Woolsey taking charge of Atlantis. But we know Sam lives, ultimately. The can't kill her off and plan any more SG1 movies. And JM said she'd be back in the back half of S5. So while it's painful to watch, it's already been changed. So it won't happen.

Hang in there, Sally!
                    Spoiler:
                    Reading your post has made me feel much better. Thank you.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

THE LAST MAN
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm glad she lives but i have to say it's gonna be hard watching it i havent watched 2010 or There But For The Grace of God in a long time becase of what happens in those two but i'm glad to hear Sam will be back in the second half of Atlantis thats

I hope we get to see Jack come to Atlantis with Sam that would rock so much , i love watching the season 3 two parter he's in i forget the of it DO'H ! but i love how he mentions Sam and what he's going to do when he gets back to earth
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

((((((((Bekki))))))))
                        (((((((Bekki's Grandparents))))))))))

Our thoughts are with you all!
                        sigpic

Comment

Bekki
                          Spoiler:
                          I hope your grandparents are ok. It isn't easy dealing with the after-fire. Last summer I was caught in a fire from three sides, 10meter flames everywhere. It scared the hell out of me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally! I can read all your spoilers for 'The Last Man'.

Spoiler:
                            I grabbed for tissues couple of times, especially seeing Sam's death.
                            She's my hero. Can't call it a fun ep. Very dramatic.
                            Only time I giggled was when Woolsey stepped in wearing an uniform.

Cap:
                            Spoiler:

Like a woman.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kick upstairs! It's been very quiet since last night, is everyone still in shock after watching "Last Man"?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Finally! I can read all your spoilers for 'The Last Man'.

Spoiler:

Only time I giggled was when Woolsey stepped in wearing an uniform.

Cap:
                                Spoiler:

Like a woman.
                                That was scary
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X