X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    Oh wow. Bravo APA. Bravo.

Spoiler:
    The last scene, when he tell's her to call him "Commander". Wow.

I need a fluffy fic now.
    I know!! Soooo goooood

I don't have any fluff to give you, but I did make you something

you like?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      I know!! Soooo goooood

I don't have any fluff to give you, but I did make you something

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rvicedress.jpg
      you like?
      (((Bekki))) Ah, that's gonna have to go into the sig rotation. Thanks Bekki. Now, what was my imagerotate password?...

Comment

*rolls around laughing*

: Look at my boss, isn't he neat!
        wouldn't you think that my life is complete?
        wouldn't you think i'm the major
        the major who has everything!!!

I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty
        I've got hoozits and whatsits in stacks
        You want doohickeys? I got twenty
        But who cares? No big deal
        I want JAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
        Brilliant! Couldn't green, but I wish I could!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Love it Oma!

I'm still out of green though so it'll have to be a virtual one

GREEN!!!

Edit: I particularly like the one on the right with the superhero cloak - is that General luvnjack??
        SWWEEEEEET!!! I get a cape!!!?? Excellent!!

Love the picspam, sigspam, and all the other spam going around!
        sigpic

Comment

Another sig (i appear to be on something of a roll )

I don't know if I like this one...

but who knows....maybe you do
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Anniversary, APA!!!! I guess that means mine is coming up soon, too...my, how the time flies!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, nite all! Happy shipping!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I did it...I promised myself I wouldn't do it...but after only 3 short days of sneaking back here for some S/J ship after not being around in months...I spoiled myself! I tried not to...but I fell off the wagon...or Hatak...or something...anyway...

I can not believe my eyes... forgive me while I rant for just a minute.

Spoiler:
                I can NOT think that TPTB would kill off our Time Line Jack...however! I wouldn't put it past them...sure they killed off Janet and Jacob...but this is JACK that we're talking about...but most actors seem to think ending a character with a death scene is a cool thing or something like that...so RDA might think that - but I have NO clue. Plus, in that spoiler picture that I think APAspera posted... if it WAS our TL Jack possibly dying from that obvious head trauma then I think Sam - if that's our Sam - would have had a bit more shocked and horrified expression on her face after just having lost her Jack! I'm sure TPTB would be intrigued to kill off someone - here's a thought - how about Cam! That would suit me just fine. But, someone else mentioned something about Jack being in the next movie. Is there another one scheduled after "Continuum"? Personally I HATE timeline ideas/epis I think it's just...wrong...to mess with stuff...oh I'm soooooo eloquent...sorry but having fish in Jack's pond STILL bothers me...anyway...if you're going to mess with anything...then adjust time and get Sam and Jack together SOONER!!! And wasn't it OUR Teal'C that once said, only this timeline is of consequence? My trouble is...which timeline is MINE!!!

Ok - I'm done ranting...thanks for letting me unload on y'all. now time for bed...and sweet shippy dreams...

Oh yeah...my 2 yr old son has 2 peguin toys...and when I saw him playing with them last night...well, I snickered and laughed...and sighed...
                This is great.
                I told ya.
                I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2 View Post
                  Well, I did it...I promised myself I wouldn't do it...but after only 3 short days of sneaking back here for some S/J ship after not being around in months...I spoiled myself! I tried not to...but I fell off the wagon...or Hatak...or something...anyway...

Spoiler:
                  I can NOT think that TPTB would kill off our Time Line Jack...however! I wouldn't put it past them...sure they killed off Janet and Jacob...but this is JACK that we're talking about...but most actors seem to think ending a character with a death scene is a cool thing or something like that...so RDA might think that - but I have NO clue. Plus, in that spoiler picture that I think APAspera posted... if it WAS our TL Jack possibly dying from that obvious head trauma then I think Sam - if that's our Sam - would have had a bit more shocked and horrified expression on her face after just having lost her Jack! I'm sure TPTB would be intrigued to kill off someone - here's a thought - how about Cam! That would suit me just fine. But, someone else mentioned something about Jack being in the next movie. Is there another one scheduled after "Continuum"? Personally I HATE timeline ideas/epis I think it's just...wrong...to mess with stuff...oh I'm soooooo eloquent...sorry but having fish in Jack's pond STILL bothers me...anyway...if you're going to mess with anything...then adjust time and get Sam and Jack together SOONER!!! And wasn't it OUR Teal'C that once said, only this timeline is of consequence? My trouble is...which timeline is MINE!!!

Ok - I'm done ranting...thanks for letting me unload on y'all. now time for bed...and sweet shippy dreams...

Oh yeah...my 2 yr old son has 2 peguin toys...and when I saw him playing with them last night...well, I snickered and laughed...and sighed...
                  *passes timeline aspirin*

Don't worry

Spoiler:
                  Jack will survive!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh boy - another sig

I will make a Jack one later
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2 View Post

Spoiler:

Regarding the rant
                      Spoiler:
                      I wouldn't worry...a spoiler is only a small pin point of information that usually just causes undue worry. The stuff that gets released is released with the intention to stir up interest in the film, so it is delibrately controversial (eg they probably wouldn't pic a shot where Sam would be emotional, or they'd say she isn't emotional because she is being professional, or in that pic is Jack even dead etc)...The predictions I usually come up with after seeing a spoiler are usually very different than what the show/film actually turns out to be, and I generally had thought of the worst case scenario. But based off the little bit I saw (no matter how clear the appear to be) i was wrong...
                      I mean sure you look at it and it looks bad and you remeber that tptb have killed people off before. But from what has been said by people who have seen the entire thing is that Continuum is quite good, better than a lot of recent Sg1 stuff and that it may lead to another movie with RDA in it but who knows...I seriously doubt they'd kill him off...so try not to worry

Optimism...

Comment

Don't worry

Spoiler:
                        Jack will survive!!!
                        Ehhhxcellent!
                        What Bekki says goes!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhh!
                          Silly links!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow...3rd time lucky!

Jack nooooooooo! She's an evil octopus!
                            Last edited by Mary-Jane; 27 April 2008, 03:01 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                              Wow...3rd time lucky!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1209285032

Jack nooooooooo! She's an evil octopus!
                              *laughs hysterically* Oh dear - last night when we were talking about little mermaid, I found that exact picture and almost did the exact same thing
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                LOL, that's the word I was groping for. Confirmation Thanks Mara!

I've made my first MOP Squad sig

Think I made myself clear enough? Although I was struggling to come up with a 1 or 2 word description of the WoO kiss Help, anyone?
                                Awesome! Can't green you, so virtual GREEN!!!

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                                Sam looking lovingly at Jack...during a wedding

Oh you can sooo see what she's thinking here

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                                Hahahah the Little Mermaid saga continues! and the similarities are rather incredible heehehehe...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...85/Jacob01.jpg

Jacob: "Jumping jellyfish! You are hopeless child"
                                Sam: "But Daddy I love him!"

giggling hysterically. oh man. too much time on my hands.....
                                ROFL! So funny! Another virtual GREEN!!!

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                                Awww Thanks I love it. made me feel heaps better.
                                Hehe glad you like You are very welcome!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                i would copy this to joe's blog, but i'm not playing there as much as i used to. *you* could say this to him, though... if you want... only if you want... (wonders if she's being too obvious in her hinting?)

sally
                                oohh posting to joe's blog... yeah OK, I will if you guys want.... an opening sally in Operation Penguin...

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Mr. Potatohead...

Spoiler:
                                http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/MrPotatoheadPete.jpg
                                Wow - who'd have thought that Pete/potatohead would end up looking like Hercule Poirot
                                Wow, the resemblence is uncanny.

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                Gather 'round kiddies...I've got a little bedtime story for you!

And one year later...I'm still here!

And it's still good!!!!

(((((((((((((((Shippers))))))))))))))

Thanks for putting up with me for a whole year!

*hugs*

APA
                                Woohoo! HAPPY GW BIRTHDAY APA!!!

Ok - I downloaded a new program

It's a bit tricky, I'm still trying to figure it out

But this is what I came up with (it took me such a long time...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...oftheworld.jpg
                                Oh boy - another sig

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../samcarter.jpg

I will make a Jack one later
                                Wow, you're on a roll today Bekki! More virtual GREEN!!!

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
                                Regarding the rant
                                Spoiler:
                                I wouldn't worry...a spoiler is only a small pin point of information that usually just causes undue worry. The stuff that gets released is released with the intention to stir up interest in the film, so it is delibrately controversial (eg they probably wouldn't pic a shot where Sam would be emotional, or they'd say she isn't emotional because she is being professional, or in that pic is Jack even dead etc)...The predictions I usually come up with after seeing a spoiler are usually very different than what the show/film actually turns out to be, and I generally had thought of the worst case scenario. But based off the little bit I saw (no matter how clear the appear to be) i was wrong...
                                I mean sure you look at it and it looks bad and you remeber that tptb have killed people off before. But from what has been said by people who have seen the entire thing is that Continuum is quite good, better than a lot of recent Sg1 stuff and that it may lead to another movie with RDA in it but who knows...I seriously doubt they'd kill him off...so try not to worry

Optimism...
                                There's a whole Kingdom of it here... come on in!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X