This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
    OMG. I think I would die and go to Shipper heaven. Where blue jello, cake, coffee, Guinness, Diet Coke are served well...religiously. And Sam and Jack are together...always.

I hope X 14 for...

Spoiler:
    Wedding rings and dogtags!
    Ohhhh you know what would suck? And it would TOTALLY be within TPTB evil streaks!

Spoiler:
    If they only showed Sam's or Jack's dogtag with ring. So that we didn't know officially who had the other one! Not that you couldn't infer, but that would be sooooo them!
    sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

OMG. I think I would die and go to Shipper heaven. Where blue jello, cake, coffee, Guinness, Diet Coke are served well...religiously. And Sam and Jack are together...always.

I hope X 14 for...

Spoiler:
      Wedding rings and dogtags!
      I'd love to see
      Spoiler:
      the rings and/or dogtags
      That would be confirmation that our ship has sailed. And I believe that even noromos could survive something that subtle.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
        Ohhhh you know what would suck? And it would TOTALLY be within TPTB evil streaks!

Spoiler:
        If they only showed Sam's or Jack's dogtag with ring. So that we didn't know officially who had the other one! Not that you couldn't infer, but that would be sooooo them!
        I mean but who else would it be?...

Spoiler:
        It seems like she would say if she were in a relationship with anyone else, not that I think they (S/J) would have to keep their relationship secret or anything...but it seems like they would try and keep it on the down low. Just mho though.

But in my mind wedding rings and dogtags would equal S/J sooo married!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          Congratulations, Patriot Jackie, on 200 posts!!!

Sweet! I didn't even notice! Thankies!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            Congratulations, Patriot Jackie, on 200 posts!!!
            Well done on reaching this posting milestone!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Are you kidding me? They're actually FINALLY keeping their promise on the second movie?!! WOW!!

I hope there won't be any bee stings in this one, tho.
              OT but Gillian Anderson
              Spoiler:
              is hosting Masterpiece until May. Also the Borg Queen, Alice Krige had a role in Sunday's Masterpiece show, Jane Austen's Persuasion. And might as well add while I'm at it, Harry Potter (D. Radcliffe) will be with Kim Cattrall in another show of this series. .

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                Hi Chelle, Hi Jena, Hi Helen.

Thanks for the welcome home

Perth was great Chelle thanks, I was pleasantly surprised and the beaches were beautiful. And kiddo loved it too...and now he's at my mothers, YAY! So I'd be happy to tell you all about it later...gotta work tomorrow

Anyway, to keep on topic shippers I managed to pick up a little something that remided me of the shippers, a bracelet that made me feel close to my ship family...

spoilered for size:

I'm not sure you can see it very well, but they're penguins
                Welcome home, mara-anni!!!
                We missed you!!!

* Smilie by Zuz

Comment

Spoiler:
                  It seems like she would say if she were in a relationship with anyone else, not that I think they (S/J) would have to keep their relationship secret or anything...but it seems like they would try and keep it on the down low. Just mho though.

Spoiler:
                  Who indeed? But it would be TPTB clinging to their ambiguity. And not that we all wouldn't know, but, you know.

Maybe she could have a locket, too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well done, Jackie!

And welcome home, mara-anni!
                    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                      Well, AT said the movie was
                      Spoiler:
                      "A romp" and that doesn't sound like one to me. I think she said that they first encounter AU Jack in the Arctic (he rescues them, don't ask me how he gets on a nuclear submarine unless he's Navy and not AF ). So it's there that they have to convince him they're for real, I think. I doubt they'd waste an inch of footage on emotional issues when they could be filming jets and submarines. Now the bedroom scene, that I'd go for. But it'll be a cold day in Netu before we see that.
                      I suppose it's possible in AU for
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack to have entered a different branch of the services. Guess we'll see. What I don't get is how that 40's ship and a nuclear sub are in the same movie, although maybe it's a rusty hulk of a 40's freight ship still being used years later, when nucelar subs first were extant. Or maybe there are two AU's.
                      Last edited by Gatetrixer; 17 January 2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                        Well done, Jackie!

Oh my gosh! XD SOOO not removing the image tags! I LOVE South Park! Thankies! That's SO! awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Ronon. I think they are kinda hot together.

Seriously, I've been a S/J shipper for years. Just not as ardent as most. I just want a good story first. Shipping is icing for me.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Who indeed? But it would be TPTB clinging to their ambiguity. And not that we all wouldn't know, but, you know.

Maybe she could have a locket, too!
                            That has...

Spoiler:
                            conveniently come open. Showing a picture of Jack. It could even be a heart locket...Lord knows I hate all heart jewelery...except for this one piece at work. But yes...sorry A heart shaped locket that has a picture of Jack in it...and resting on the chain is her wedding band and engagement ring...*shippy sigh* I love it here! The family thread is like one giant hug!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              Spoiler:

Seriously, I've been a S/J shipper for years. Just not as ardent as most. I just want a good story first. Shipping is icing for me.

suse
                              Good to see you again, suse! Ya know...Valenship will be coming up before long. Be sure you come back for that! We haven't set a date yet, but we will soon!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Spoiler:

suse
                                Yum. I love Ronon...

Spoiler:
                                Though I prefer him with Keller. But yeah, any Ronon ship is HOT....but yes...it's only S/J for me. They are the hottest, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X