This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    you know why i've been focusing on amanda (besides the fact that she's my fave actress)? because a- i just want her to be at the top, and b- I WANT HER TO BEAT BEN BROWDER!! or more truthfully, i want sam to beat mitchell, since he's the one that screwed her out of command (not really, but it's easier to blame him).

so there's why i'm focusing on amanda. she must beat bb/cm!

sally
    And it's better to have TPTB think that the fans like BB better than RDA on SG1? Because that's the message it's sending by letting BB be higher on the list than Rick. At least, that's my POV. ("We don't need to have Rick back any more than strictly necessary because all the fans like BB better.")
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      And it's better to have TPTB think that the fans like BB better than RDA on SG1? Because that's the message it's sending by letting BB be higher on the list than Rick. At least, that's my POV. ("We don't need to have Rick back any more than strictly necessary because all the fans like BB better.")
      Hadn't thought of that. Isn't it better to have Amanda well ahead than to have both her and RDA trailing behind BB, though?

We'll make sure that they both beat him next round.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

when i came into this, amanda was #39, and rick was MUCH higher (right with bb). so pushing amanda was a HUGE deal because we had SO much space to get her there.

but i love rick too, so i've been voting for him too.

but it was amanda that had been in bad shape (at first).

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I hadn't thought of that either. I wish someone would have brought that point out a few days ago. Anyway, he is getting a vote for me every five minutes now.

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
            It is here. It's 2.36pm Saturday 1st July.
            It will be July in 10 minutes here! Woot!

Jack and Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Spoiler:
              He was selling Sam bike! Jack never rode a bike in Stargate only Sam.
              Are you sure? How do you know this?
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                I have to admit I like Vala, and I could easily love Mitchell if he were written as something other that a Jack knock-off (please PTB make Mitchell his own man). BB and CB were two of my favorite actors before I even started watching Stargate, and they are doing a good job with what is written for them. Of course, I would have been happy to accept the new team if Jack had retired to be with Sam.

I agree. I wouldn't class myself as a "fan" of BB or CB even though I had seen most of the Farscape episodes but I still enjoyed watching them and as for Jack and Sam...I'm still a die hard shipper with hope for the future...it aint over yet!!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

AT was in dire need of help-so we gave it to her. She's also currently on the show-the here and now. She needed to beat BB more than RDA. TPTB will use RDA as much RDA wants to be used...maybe not in the right places, but that's another story. I think AT/SC needed some support-after the 9th season I couldn't help but vote my little heart out for Amanda. And if you think about it, RDA had all those MacGyver fans voting for him....

Anyway, PLEASE remember this poll is for FUN! Vote for the actor you wish to. We can't go back and change anything this month, but we should be proud of where they got. Next month we'll coordinate our efforts.

Now back to your regularly scheduled shippy programming.

Comment

...And the results for the Season Two Poll are...

In The Line of Duty
                    came out as the episode with the most votes
                    for Favorite/Most Memorable AT acting scenes.

The Tokra, parts 1&2 came in a very close second

Results of Season 2 Poll + posted comments
                    Results of Season 1 Poll + posted comments

Many Thanks to all who voted

Last edited by astrogeologist; 30 June 2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

And the Season Three Poll is now up and active

Please note that you can vote for several episodes when you cast your ballot,
                      but once you hit submit, it won't let you come back and vote again.

You can vote in the poll, and then post your comments in this thread.
                      Comments and discussion may also overlap into the Sam's A Great Character Thread.

Pics that capture your favorite AT acting scene are greatly appreciated too!
                      (A picture is worth a thousand words...)

If you want a reminder of what each episode was about... Season 3 Episode Summaries

>>>Link to Season 3 Poll

Comment

Hi there shippers!! Hope you all have a great weekend...I think I'll spend the next few days resting...got a head cold and the throat is killing me...lucky I don't have to speak on GW...typing is soo much better for the voice!!

CONGRATULATIONS

LA DOYLE ON 1200 POSTS...WTG!!
                        DIVCON ON 900 POSTS
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          Hi there shippers!! Hope you all have a great weekend...I think I'll spend the next few days resting...got a head cold and the throat is killing me...lucky I don't have to speak on GW...typing is soo much better for the voice!!

CONGRATULATIONS

LA DOYLE ON 1200 POSTS...WTG!!
                          DIVCON ON 900 POSTS
                          Thanks and I hope you feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            I'm voting for RDA part of the time, but realistically, we're probably not going to be able to move him ahead another slot given the time we have left. We'd need more than ninety voters voting every five minutes to move him forward to 11th.

For the next round, we can start voting early on and get both RDA and Amanda into the top five.

I have learned that if you can get other voters (music. TV, athletes, movies) trading votes with you, the faster they will move up. On Amanda, she has a lot more vote sharing going on than on the RDA site.

http://www.celeeb.com/richard-dean-anderson/

sigpic
                            sig by leelakin

Comment

Yes my biggest reason for voting AT more than RDA was BB could not before her, if RDA would have been right behind him I would have been voting for him, although I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would want BB over RDA..

Side note because RDA is so sexy I asked my daughter to take my ashes when I pass away to the spot where RDA will be burried and sprinkle me over him. tee hee
                              + = REAL SHIP NEEDED IN 10 + =

Comment

Originally posted by JacksYummy
                                Side note because RDA is so sexy I asked my daughter to take my ashes when I pass away to the spot where RDA will be burried and sprinkle me over him. tee hee
                                Oh that's so grosssss JY!!! LOL!!!! I love the man but no way would I want to go there!! LOL!!! I wonder how many other fans think the same way? That could be a problem you know!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X