X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That's some welcome! Thanks!

Comment

Ok, I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. I just thought about it the other day. In Grace, when Sam keeps seeing everyone she knows, they are all in what they typically wear. Jacob in his Tok'ra gear; Teal'c and Daniel in their BDUs. But Jack! He's in civvies! And VERY good-looking. So I'm thinking that maybe in her subconscious that’s how she sees him? I don't know, just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        Ok, I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. I just thought about it the other day. In Grace, when Sam keeps seeing everyone she knows, they are all in what they typically wear. Jacob in his Tok'ra gear; Teal'c and Daniel in their BDUs. But Jack! He's in civvies! And VERY good-looking. So I'm thinking that maybe in her subconscious that’s how she sees him? I don't know, just a thought.
        I know we've talked about it here and on the commentary there is also a comment about it... but I can't remember right now... I can come back to you tomorrow though

But yes... If I had to imagine Jack in my dreams... well, let's just keep it with civies

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I think I listened to the commentary on that ep, but I don't really remember. I also didn't know you guys had already talked about it before. Maybe I should go read the other 1300 pages! *Runs off to begin reading*

Comment

GOOD Morning Kids
            Welcome L.A. Doyle

Here's a link to RDA & AT hug from the lowdown if anyone wants it.
            Now I must get ready for work.

Comment

WELCOME L.A.DOYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Lunch bump

Is that Bones in the background?

Comment

Hi there!

I´m new. It´s good see there exist people like me!

SG-1 forever!
                  Jack and Sam forever!
                  O´Neill with two L´s
                  Yeahsureyoubetcha

Comment

Welcome to The Ship thread
                    Tery O'Neill
                    and
                    L. A. Doyle!!!

The future looks so much brighter right now for all of us shippers!!!!! Not that any of us ever doubted that Sam and Jack were meant to be and are together. Just that TPTB finally seem ready to pick up that thread that they left hanging. And RDA's coming back!!!!!!!!!

Ship ship, hooray!
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Welcome Tery O´Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        I spy another round robin coming up

Spoiler:
                        Sam found herself back in her bathroom. She rolled her eyes wryly remembering the look of profuse apology in the Supeme Commander's eyes. Returnning to the job at hand, or rather the mascara wand in her hand, she was almost blinded by it stabbing painfully in her eye as she was startled by another flash of light.

"Dammit Thor, what now!" She demanded, blinking furiously in an effort to regain her sight.

"Since you refused to come to the mountain, I got Thor to bring the mountain to you." Sam could hear the smug satisfaction and amusement in Jack's drawl.

Undecided between attempting to clear her vision first or attacking by instinct alone, Sam levelled her (half)gaze at Jack.

"You're mixing you metaphors again." she replied.

"Whatever. The important thing is I still get to admire you in your underwear before dinner."
                        ...continued:
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam: You can admire my underwear after dinner. I have a new dress and I wanted to make an enterance in the dress!!!
                        Thor's thought bubble ~~~~Now I remember why we stopped wearing clothes.~~~~~
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                          GOOD Morning Kids
                          Welcome L.A. Doyle

Here's a link to RDA & AT hug from the lowdown if anyone wants it.
                          Now I must get ready for work.

Thanks for the link. Was it just me or did AT actually look disappointed when RDA let go of her? I'm not implying that they're anything other than really good friends or that AT isn't happily married. Oh, I hope you know what I mean......

Anyway, welcome L A Doyle and Tery O'Neill
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

WELCOME TO THE THREAD

I was once new to this thread......many,many moons ago.......*quit laughing back there guys! *........

Seriously, welcome to this family(we really are) thread. I have to say that these folks here are some of the nicest and most thoughtful people around. Entirely too funny and clever for their own good as well.....

Happy Posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                              Thanks for the link. Was it just me or did AT actually look disappointed when RDA let go of her? I'm not implying that they're anything other than really good friends or that AT isn't happily married. Oh, I hope you know what I mean......

Anyway, welcome L A Doyle and Tery O'Neill
                              Actually I thought she looked like the cat that got the cream

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                                ...continued:
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam: You can admire my underwear after dinner. I have a new dress and I wanted to make an enterance in the dress!!!
                                Thor's thought bubble ~~~~Now I remember why we stopped wearing clothes.~~~~~
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack steps up behind her and kisses the back of her neck: "You think we're still going for dinner?"
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X