#8 Amanda Tapping
      #10 BB
      #12 RDA
      #22 MS

http://www.celeeb.com/winners.php
      And Claudia Black got 89th place.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

RDA did good to bad he wasn't for BB... i don't like him..not as an actor but more as the person he plays in SG-1. it's great that AT became before him
        i voted on two computers at the same time..one for RDA and the other one for AT..next month they have to be 1# and 2#
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
          Are you sure? How do you know this?
          Spoiler:
          We were discussing this last July in the States when it came out and when JM still had his blog. Go back in the thread to last July and see what the Yanks and the Brits had to say about Season 9. Give you a different prospective on cultural differences
          sigpic

Comment

Help! Vote for RDA now! They have him sandwiched between two actors who are close to his front and behind. He has been stuck at almost 10 for an hour now!
            http://www.celeeb.com/richard-dean-anderson/
            Last edited by trupi; 01 July 2006, 05:11 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990
              RDA did good to bad he wasn't for BB... i don't like him..not as an actor but more as the person he plays in SG-1. it's great that AT became before him
              i voted on two computers at the same time..one for RDA and the other one for AT..next month they have to be 1# and 2#

lol...BB probably got more for farscape then SG1, although maybe both.

glad RDA and amanda tapping are way up high

Comment

RDA is losing ground!
                sigpic

Comment

Ok love it that AT is so high... really makes my day good
                  Now this month we have to get AT at #1 and RDA at #2 wouldn't that be great??? I mean really they have to be togheter and they have to be on the top.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe Amanda is at #2! Bravo guys!
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      AT was in dire need of help-so we gave it to her. She's also currently on the show-the here and now. She needed to beat BB more than RDA. TPTB will use RDA as much RDA wants to be used...maybe not in the right places, but that's another story. I think AT/SC needed some support-after the 9th season I couldn't help but vote my little heart out for Amanda. And if you think about it, RDA had all those MacGyver fans voting for him....

Anyway, PLEASE remember this poll is for FUN! Vote for the actor you wish to. We can't go back and change anything this month, but we should be proud of where they got. Next month we'll coordinate our efforts.

Now back to your regularly scheduled shippy programming.
                      How accurate can a poll be where anyone can vote every five minutes? It's got to be for fun if that can be done! Glad voters at real elections can't do that! I'd be scared of who would be elected. Besides, I work at the polls and we'd be so busy we wouldn't be able to scratch our noses( or do other necessary things).
                      Last edited by Gatetrixer; 01 July 2006, 07:15 AM.

Comment

When is this lunch with AT and RDA coming off? Anyone heard who the lucky person is who had the highest bid(and the money to have it)? Do I remember the middle of July as the time?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          the ship outed. no in between the lines. no ambiguousness. no, 'what does that *really* mean?' stuff. just a real relationship shown and presented.

PLEASE!!

sally
                          That is what I want and, yes, expect.

But if you're interested in what I would really like, it would be more. I know its never gonna happen and maybe it shouldn't just because even some (lots of) shippers don't want it.

But, this shipper wouldn't mind a whole episode devoted to it. To Sam and Jack ship. A big 'ol super-duper ship fest! BHKing! Touching! Holding hands! A wedding! Some "I do-ing"!

Not gonna happen, but I would not mind one little bit.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            How accurate can a poll be where anyone can vote every five minutes? It's got to be for fun if that can be done! Glad voters at real elections can't do that! I'd be scared of who would be elected. Besides, I work at the polls and we'd be so busy we wouldn't be able to scratch our noses( or do other things I won't mention).
                            Personally I think it's not the numbers of people that voted that matters, it's how it shows how devoted/loyal/proud/protective/caring their fans are to do something like this, however small and insignificant a thing it may be, not to mention an immense credit to these people that they can inspire said qualities and admiration in their fans. As several members in the Samanda thread have pointed out, there aren't many actors or actresses that inspire this many people to come together from all corners of the Earth to work towards acheiving a common goal!
                            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Morning campers! Have a shippy day!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                                Personally I think it's not the numbers of people that voted that matters, it's how it shows how devoted/loyal/proud/protective/caring their fans are to do something like this, however small and insignificant a thing it may be, not to mention an immense credit to these people that they can inspire said qualities and admiration in their fans. As several members in the Samanda thread have pointed out, there aren't many actors or actresses that inspire this many people to come together from all corners of the Earth to work towards acheiving a common goal!
                                I agree 100% And this month, RDA is getting up there too!! (((AT & RDA)))

Comment

Working...
                                X