have you heard of Carrum?
    Carrum as in Downs?
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
      Where in Melbourne?
      there is a carrum downs. where abouts are you?

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
      Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

Okay I tend to post meaningless things those last few days but here I go...

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate-princess
          there is a carrum downs. where abouts are you?
          I just checked it out in the Melways...down by the beach huh??...cool!! I'm from Mooroolbark...over near Lilydale and Croydon.
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I just checked it out in the Melways...down by the beach huh??...cool!! I'm from Mooroolbark...over near Lilydale and Croydon.
            yeah like right next to the beach actually really! i know where that is!!! lol small world... sorta.

thank you for all the welcomings i'm getting!!

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
            Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

lol yeah i've seen the squeeing... dont worry i LOVE to squee. do you some times listen to the Commentaries?, some of the things the directors and poeple, say are soo shippy it makes the scene better. i like the simple gestures to, like the brushes of hands, or how close they stand to each other..i'm saying something about moebius so ill spoiler it???
              Spoiler:
              when there on the dock fishing, if you look, you can see how close their chairs are, and sam totally has so much room to move over, but no, there practiacally over lapping lol. and yeah threads if full of them, i like when kerry breaks up with jack, not because shes breaking up with him, but because with only spending a few minutes in the presence of both of them, she knows..
              Good morning! I didn't sleep at all! Ok, a few hours, but I'm SO tired. I have to agree with you stargate-princess-
              Spoiler:
              only a few mintues with the both of them, and she could see she didn't have a place there. I'm sure that even before that, she knew he wasn't as into their relationship as he could be, she just met the reason why!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                Good morning! I didn't sleep at all! Ok, a few hours, but I'm SO tired.
                Hey LA...hope your day picks up! Why up so early? It must be only around 5.30/6am over there or what? I never get up before 7am unless we're off on a trip somewhere. Mind you I rarely get to bed before midnight most nights...usually fall asleep around 2am. I sympathize with you LA.
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey LA...hope your day picks up! Why up so early? It must be only around 5.30/6am over there or what? I never get up before 7am unless we're off on a trip somewhere. Mind you I rarely get to bed before midnight most nights...usually fall asleep around 2am. I sympathize with you LA.
                  I fell asleep around 4 A.M. and it's almost 8 A.M. here. *rubs eyes* *yawns* Off to work for me!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    I fell asleep around 4 A.M. and it's almost 8 A.M. here. *rubs eyes* *yawns* Off to work for me!
                    Ouch...try to take it easy today LA. That happened to me on Saturday...I went to work all day then had to go to my brothers house for dinner then went out with some girlfriends for drinks, got home around 11pm, chatted with the hubby for a bit then tossed and turned all night and had to go to work again on Sunday morning...think I only managed a few hours sleep...hubby was kind enough to wake me up at 4am...in his sleep mind you...I was so totally buggered on Sunday night.
                    Have a good day and try to get some sleep tonight!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

First, Happy Birthday to RepliCartertje & Vicky!!

And a big thank you to Lizlove, RepliCartertje, L.A. Doyle, Terrah, Catysg1, hope leslie hermnharry, trupi, nell, Sam_Carter, lonely_star and the rest of the Shipper Family for your birthday wishes!!!

May all our shippy dreams come true!

A BHK for Season 10!!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Mala....sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great day! If you don't mind me asking...how young are you now? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. You're probably younger than me anyways!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

FYI: Last week Morjana posted some caps on the RDA Thunk thread of Major General Jack O'Neill and AT and RDA in Season 10. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=77959 from the special Sony 10th Anniverary video "Preview to Season X". She's kindly shared a copy of the video with me and I've added 3 pages of screencaps to my web site.

Here are larger versions of a couple of caps:

Spoiler:
                          Not exactly spoilerish, but Jack's in his field BDUs! Action!Jack is back!!

This isn't a shot from an episode. I watched the very short clip carefully, it's RDA and AT talking behind the scenes... But still, it's so nice to see them together again!

For more screencaps on my web site:

SPOILER ALERT: screencaps from Stargate SG-1 Preview to Season X
                          http://www.madmala.com/sg1jack/PrevS10/PreviewS10.htm
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Mala....sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great day! If you don't mind me asking...how young are you now? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. You're probably younger than me anyways!
                            I'm old...Very old....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              FYI: Last week Morjana posted some caps on the RDA Thunk thread of Major General Jack O'Neill and AT and RDA in Season 10. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=77959 from the special Sony 10th Anniverary video "Preview to Season X". She's kindly shared a copy of the video with me and I've added 3 pages of screencaps to my web site.

Here are larger versions of a couple of caps:

Spoiler:
                              Not exactly spoilerish, but Jack's in his field BDUs! Action!Jack is back!!

This isn't a shot from an episode. I watched the very short clip carefully, it's RDA and AT talking behind the scenes... But still, it's so nice to see them together again!

For more screencaps on my web site:

SPOILER ALERT: screencaps from Stargate SG-1 Preview to Season X
                              http://www.madmala.com/sg1jack/PrevS10/PreviewS10.htm
                              Thank you!!!

Spoiler:
                              It's great to see them all together again. And they seem real happy too!

Comment

hey guys! i've finally finished reading over most of the posts here... wow you guys talk alot lol, well yeah im new!! and i cant wait to start talking with you guys, obviously i am a HUGE sam/jack shipper! any way...hi
                                Welcome Welcome... You red all the post here??

Originally posted by L.A. DOYLE
                                Believe it or not, I only delurked about 2 months ago. This place is addicitve. You'll love it!

Operation Delurk seems to be working! If I beg people to delurk, I'll certainly be the welcome wagon! I'm glad you like the pic. I love it too! Now start posting!

Oh, yeah. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask!
                                well I am here just a mounth so... and well I do post also a lot and I have to agree this is way to addictive but really really nice here... we are one happy family

Comment

Working...
                                X