Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although TPTB have indicated that they want to tone things down - now that is so wrong on so many levels! I'm all for friendship and camraderie, but PULEEZE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
      Can you blame her???? He is so hot! I'm a very happily married woman, but I would have a hard time standing in the same room with him without flirting a little. My husband, of course, would be shamelessly flirting with AT, so there is no guilt.
      Going to Avalon in November and told my husband to expect heavy flirting with RDA! If he wants to flirt with AT-he can knock himself out! Equal opportunity experience!
      sigpic

Comment

Keep voting for RDA! He's moving up and need 205 more votes to move to 12th.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
          Hurry up season 10!

FOUND IT!!!

Spoiler:
          When asked by one fan if there is any hope for Sam-Jack relationship fans ("shippers") in the new season to come, the actress surprised the audience with a very specific answer: "Yes." It was an early hint at the return of Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neill in a few episodes, confirmed by SCI FI a few days later (story). http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/conv...workersf.shtml

Comment

THUNKS AND SQUEE, CATY!!!!

WELCOME NOLAMOM!!!

CONGRATS L.A.DOYLE!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Going to Avalon in November and told my husband to expect heavy flirting with RDA! If he wants to flirt with AT-he can knock himself out! Equal opportunity experience!
              You go, Girl!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the welcome Nell. I appreciate that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  Thank you for the welcome Nell. I appreciate that.
                  Hi there! Not a delurker, but new around here, so welcome!

Comment

VOTE VOTE VOTE for Jack/RDA NOW!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      You didn't think MS was talking a little bit fast?
                      He always talks fast. THat's why Daniel gets a lot of the exposition. BUt it was funny to see
                      Spoiler:
                      Landry react to Daniel's too fast, excited chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Another of my fave funny/sweet moments is from...redemption

Jack: Shouldn't you be up there with the rest of the eggheads?

Sam draws him a bemused look

Jack: Not that you're an egghead...well you are...in a good way

and then later in the scene

Jack: You have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt...head

so we know where Jack's mind was wandering!

and then OC

Jack: I'm gonna go eat some cake
                        Sam: I think I'll join you

I also loved this scene cos Jack was there for Sam, cheering her up, helping her relax, and also because Sam was honest with him...she let him know that she was worried.
                        Okay, I'm drawing a major blank here. I feel like I should know that one, like I've seen it recently (with all my dvd watching I probably have), but I can't place it!

And just to say... Congratulations on the posting milestones, Divcon, L.A. Doyle (and anyone else)! and Welcome Nolamom!

Btw, when did I become a Death Glider pilot??????
                        Last edited by hopalong; 30 June 2006, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksYummy
                          Funny ship moment I think is when sam is recoving after grace i think and he says were having cake, it was my idea.

or very ealy on in broca divide at the end where he mentions he hot little tank..very early ship but funny.

Spoiler:
                          Another error I found in beganing of season 9 is when Daniel says he has an apartment for rent. The last living situation we see w/daniel is when Sara aka Osiris was comming to him at night and they did a survaliance out side of Daniels home??
                          I noticed that! He was definitely living in a house in 'Chimera'. The moment I
                          Spoiler:
                          saw that scene, and heard Daniel say apartment, I went "Whoops, goof!"

When I pointed that goof out to him, my bf said that looking for continuity gaffs would be an interesting job. I pointed out that fans would probably do a better job of it.

Maybe that's what the
                          Spoiler:
                          motorcycle
                          mention was, just a goof.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            Just over eleven hours to go and 1517 votes to go until Amanda reaches 8th place.

Please help.

http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/
                            Maybe I'm oversensitive, but why is everybody pushing for Amanda instead of spending at least some of their time voting for RDA??? I can't believe that BEN BROWDER is higher than he is and all people are talking about is Amanda!!!!!!!!!! She's had enough votes - it's Rick's turn!

- Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              OT - Hasn't Daniel moved around a lot over the course of the show?

S1 - Fire and Water - big fancy apartment
                              S3 and 4 - Little apartment
                              S7 - Little House
                              S9 - Apartment?
                              I know this is OT, but I just couldn't resist.

The apartment he had in The Light was awfully big. What season was that? (I'm terrible with seasons.) It had at least six or seven rooms just that we saw, including a kitchen, office, livingroom, full dining room, etc etc.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Maybe I'm oversensitive, but why is everybody pushing for Amanda instead of spending at least some of their time voting for RDA??? I can't believe that BEN BROWDER is higher than he is and all people are talking about is Amanda!!!!!!!!!! She's had enough votes - it's Rick's turn!

Hey, don't worry! We met our goal, then helped bump RDA up a spot. Originally, the Amanda link was posted over at Samanda, that's why there was a push for her-she was in 39th and RDA was towards the top already. We got voting and...but we did help Rick. There's always next month, and hopefully all the original 4 will be up top!!
                                Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 30 June 2006, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X