This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    I feel so sorry for Sam in this ep. She's not only heartbroken cos Jack is missing, but she blames herself completely, cos it was her zat that Maybourne got hold of. She's practically drowning in guilt and anguish

Edit: That is such a pretty meadow!
    I was just thinking that, I've just watched the first scene with Sam after she was shot
    well said

it's that you lied to me AGAIN!

lol, love it

Edit: ((((Sam))))
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
      Jack looks so good in this ep

Yep that is all of my contribution to this contribution
      It's a good contribution And I don't think anyone here will disagree

I love cranky Sam too, snarking at the scientists

And hey, anyone who watched BSG - is the moon the same place as Kobol? You know, with the opera house ruins? Looks mighty familiar to me...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love how Jack says "I don't hear steel drums" and then as they enter the village you can hear drums
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Yeah, poor Sam. But really, when you put the deeply ingrained 'leave no man behind' philosophy with the Sam feeling she has to be perfect thing and the being in love with him thing all together, it's no wonder. I love that Hammond won't let her wallow in her guilt though, and just reminds her to focus on the getting them back.

And I have to say I love the music in this ep, soo atmospheric!
          *nods* really creepy music You just know from listening to it that it's gonna get much worse
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
            Jack looks so good in this ep

Yep that is all of my contribution to this contribution
            *Wholeheartedly agrees*

*thunks*

sigpic

Comment

Ooh yay, more cranky Sam! I just love how she goes off on one at Dr Lee. There's so much going on here - her guilt, her desperation to get him back, and even some Jack-esque (Jacob-esque? ) sarcasm. And I always find it significant that this is the scene used in Inauguration to illustrate there maybe being inappropriate feelings. Of all the scenes they could have chosen, they picked this one.

And ooh, Jack in bare feet... mmmm... *drools*...

uh... where was I??
              sigpic

Comment

I say when we're done here

poor Sam
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Yeah, poor Sam. But really, when you put the deeply ingrained 'leave no man behind' philosophy with the Sam feeling she has to be perfect thing and the being in love with him thing all together, it's no wonder. I love that Hammond won't let her wallow in her guilt though, and just reminds her to focus on the getting them back.

And I have to say I love the music in this ep, soo atmospheric!
                  yup totally agree

Ooh yay, more cranky Sam! I just love how she goes off on one at Dr Lee. There's so much going on here - her guilt, her desperation to get him back, and even some Jack-esque (Jacob-esque? ) sarcasm. And I always find it significant that this is the scene used in Inauguration to illustrate there maybe being inappropriate feelings. Of all the scenes they could have chosen, they picked this one.

uh... where was I??
                  oh yeah I love how she flips on Dr. Lee...and can you believe, I never realized that there was anything shippy in Inauguration till last night when I went and read the transcript I couldn't believe I had missed that.

Ahh yes bare foot Jack Can I just say that this would have been the perfect episode to see shirtless Jack! RDA makes that black tee look so darn sexy *melts*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Excuse me, where's Colonel O'Neill? I don't see him do you!

She's using sarcasm - although in a completely different way to Jack. Instead of using it to deflect attention, she's using it, deliberately to make the point that O'Neill, master of sarcasm, is the one that's missing.

Grrr, I'm not explaining myself very well, but I know what I mean. It's all that thunking

Maybourne is NEVER getting a fishing invite!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lots of lovely foreshadowing in this conversation between Jack and Maybourne.

Maybe you're losing your mind
                      and
                      The only thing you have to be afraid of around here is me

Both proven to be true by the end

And Sam's conversation with Hammond about ideas to get Jack back. Really Hammond shouldn't be surprised, after all, when Jack got stranded on Edora she proposed building a particle accelerator, FCOL! But again it shows, just like in 100 days, how Sam doesn't even stop to think about practicalities when she's trying to think of ways to get Jack back
                      sigpic

Comment

*Wholeheartedly agrees*

*thunks*

and I've just gotten to the best bit (from that aspect )
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Excuse me, where's Colonel O'Neill? I don't see him do you!

She's using sarcasm - although in a completely different way to Jack. Instead of using it to deflect attention, she's using it, deliberately to make the point that O'Neill, master of sarcasm, is the one that's missing.

Grrr, I'm not explaining myself very well, but I know what I mean. It's all that thunking

Maybourne is NEVER getting a fishing invite!!!!
                          I know what you mean too Very good point!
                          sigpic

Comment

Scruffy unshaven untucked t-shirt clad barefoot Jack... it's all too much for my poor heart
                            sigpic

Comment

uh... where was I??
                              I'd forgotten about Inauguration But yes, very significant.

It reminds me also of Fifth Man where Sam very nearly crosses the line from insubordination to downright disobeying Hammond's order in her determination to go back for Jack.

*hands Josi the mop* While you're there.....

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              yup totally agree

oh yeah I love how she flips on Dr. Lee...and can you believe, I never realized that there was anything shippy in Inauguration till last night when I went and read the transcript I couldn't believe I had missed that.

Ahh yes bare foot Jack Can I just say that this would have been the perfect episode to see shirtless Jack! RDA makes that black tee look so darn sexy *melts*
                              Oh oh oh! NO!!!! Don't go there! I'll not manage to concentrate on the rest of the ep!
                              sigpic

Comment

And Sam's conversation with Hammond about ideas to get Jack back. Really Hammond shouldn't be surprised, after all, when Jack got stranded on Edora she proposed building a particle accelerator, FCOL! But again it shows, just like in 100 days, how Sam doesn't even stop to think about practicalities when she's trying to think of ways to get Jack back
                                oo well spotted Twin
                                She just wants Jack back and doesn't care what she has to do to achieve that goal, I've been sitting here drawing parallels to DM, then Jack was willing to work with Maybourne as long as he got her back - which is Jack's last desperate measure. Spending every last minute and building some amazing machine is Sam's.

Edit: on a completely different note, I love how the lighting changes once Jack starts eating the plant
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X