This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    *ducks out of the way of the crossfire*.....
    They haven't posted after this anymore...

is it like...a silent war...or are they still at peace...

*looks hopefully*
    sigpic

Comment

*cries* I'm once again bored in class... How evil of them...I want to do something useful!

Now I've posted all my gifs next...normal pictures!

*thinks of something else more useful to do at the moment*
      sigpic

Comment

Lovely gifs Jann. And yes, it's 3:30 in the morning again...I'm supposed to be getting up in about 2 1/2 hours...

Psst...Jann...If you're looking for something to do, go check out the art thread...
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Lovely gifs Jann. And yes, it's 3:30 in the morning again...I'm supposed to be getting up in about 2 1/2 hours...

Psst...Jann...If you're looking for something to do, go check out the art thread...
          Nope it's 10:32 am...and in 2,5 hours *hugs* why are you still awake then?!?!

I will...atm I just found something to do...annoying my groupmates
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Nope it's 10:32 am...and in 2,5 hours *hugs* why are you still awake then?!?!

I will...atm I just found something to do...annoying my groupmates
            Nuhuh. Think you need to check again, lol. And because I just can't sleep. I don't know why. It's driving me crazy! I'll lie in bed for hours without sleeping. Finally I gave up and decided that I can at least be productive and either Gimp or write...Why must musey only come when I should be sleeping?
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Forgot to post my PL artwork last night...

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                Nuhuh. Think you need to check again, lol. And because I just can't sleep. I don't know why. It's driving me crazy! I'll lie in bed for hours without sleeping. Finally I gave up and decided that I can at least be productive and either Gimp or write...Why must musey only come when I should be sleeping?
                *hugs* I hope you get some sleep later on today!

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                Awesome!

SG/Jack moment of the day: Teacher calls us "happy campers" and "kids" ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

And besides we have newbies...and those darn lurkers who won't make accounts
                  I de-lurk! Hello.

Been lurking a while - I had to give in some time huh?

Comment

Some serious thunking here!!!

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    - you also owe me for new windows too....since you shattered them all with that "squee".....
                    Really? Uhm, I think it'd be pointless. I'll get you new windows, when I've squeed due to supershippy confirmation in the 3rd movie. If you're gonna get new windows now, they're gonna be broken again. Deal?

*cries* I'm once again bored in class... How evil of them...I want to do something useful!

I didn't have the "Heroes" one, thanks!

Originally posted by Milli View Post
                    I de-lurk! Hello.
                    Welcome to the Family, Milli!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Welcome to the Family, Milli!
                      Thank You! I don't get here as much as I like, but I do my best.

Hehe...!

Comment

Originally posted by Milli View Post
                        I de-lurk! Hello.

Been lurking a while - I had to give in some time huh?
                        Welcome Milli

Good to see you around; I hope you stick around and have lots of fun...and post lots!

Really? Uhm, I think it'd be pointless. I'll get you new windows, when I've squeed due to supershippy confirmation in the 3rd movie. If you're gonna get new windows now, they're gonna be broken again. Deal?
                        while you make this deal with MG...can you think of my windows...I don't really want new ones...too much work and all... So squee loud enough...but not that loud that you shatter(sp?) my windows!

I didn't have the "Heroes" one, thanks!
                        You're welcome, but I didn't made it! I don't know who did though...
                        sigpic

Comment

while you make this deal with MG...can you think of my windows...I don't really want new ones...too much work and all... So squee loud enough...but not that loud that you shatter(sp?) my windows!
                          Okay, I promise not to squee too loud. But all deals are off when I'm watching the SG-1 movie. No promises about squeeing, screaming etc during that time. Don't worry, your windows are safe... for about a year. If not more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I promise not to squee too loud. But all deals are off when I'm watching the SG-1 movie. No promises about squeeing, screaming etc during that time. Don't worry, your windows are safe... for about a year. If not more.
                            *snort* then you better start saving to repair my windows!
                            sigpic

Comment

During this boring time I didn't annoy you all with gifs...so I made a wp

I hope y'all like it! and it's of course snurchable
                              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Regularamanda;10070883]And besides we have newbies...and those darn lurkers who won't make accounts/QUOTE]

See, you make one of then join us!

Welcome Milli!!!

Join the madness!

Thanks for all those fic links!

*runs away to kill her kitty cause he's annoying *
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X