Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot Shadow, I was afraid I missed something. I haven't seen 48 Hours in ages and I always miss it when it reruns. I'll have to be more diligent so I can meet Luke for myself.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by David
      Let's have a gander at the numbers! Who do you ship for? You can put more than one answer in this poll.
      Jack and Sara forever.... after all, her picture hangs on his livinig room wall... but for cryin' out loud, there's no place to vote for it...
      Mary the Badger
      "O'Neill is legendary." Loki
      "Fire all weapons... sink the ship!" MtB

Comment

Sam and Jack all the way. They are perfect together .
        I also voted for Daniel and Janet.

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I voted no ship. But if I had to accept any it would be Jack/Sara or Daniel/Sha'ra. I want to watch STARGATE-SG1 not the lovegate. Save the shippy stuff for fanfiction, it's where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by marythebadger
            Jack and Sara forever.... after all, her picture hangs on his livinig room wall... but for cryin' out loud, there's no place to vote for it...
            I realised I had competely forgotten this one. Definitely Jack/Sara. It is the only m/f pairing for Jack that I find convincing in the show. I may see sparks between him and Janet, but he and Sara have a history and he obviously still cares about her. It also has the advantage, like Sam/Pete, of not affecting the team - much as I think Sam and Daniel would be cute together, it would have to affect the way the team operated.

SallyK

Comment

I also would like to vote for Jack/Sara... I just watched Cold Lazarus this morning during my morning walk on the treadmill and they just looked sooo sweet together! I was a Jack/Sam shipper for a while, but I kind of lost interest in it.. although I would like to see at least one.. encounter.. before the show ends! I am a hopeless romantic so a definite Daniel/Sha're (if it can't be me) Sam/Martouf or Orlin perhaps? Remember him from Ascension? very adorable! Teal'c/Janet.. hmm THAT could be interesting!

Lexa
              Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

I suspect my interpretation of the verb "to ship" is much less involved than others. I didn't vote for any and I don't pine for any combination (except for maybe Kinsey and Tok'ra Leather Mama...j/k!!). I'd like to see Carter go fishing ...with the whole team, even...heck, invite Walter! However, if the series ends with Daniel living off-world (again), Hammond retired in Tahiti, Carter married to an alien, Teal'c learning how to do the Hustle and O'Neill getting a dog, I'd be just fine with that too. It will have been a fun ride. On second thought, I think everybody should get a dog.
                Last edited by Anthro Girl; 05 May 2004, 11:35 AM. Reason: spellink err
                Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                once done, cannot be undone...
                brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Definitely a Jack/Sam Shipper.

However, I could also see a Prometheus/Enterprise love match on the distant horizon...

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

'course Jack & Sam....they look so good together!!!

Comment

I'd prefer the Friendships within the team, onscreen ,to stay platonic really, as,for me, Romance is better left off- camera on Sci-Fi shows.I'd prefer stronger focus on adventure/discovery Team storylines in Season 8.

Having stated that opinion, I have no problem with any other Fans adoring or despising "Shippiness", in any form they choose!

In Fan-Fiction,I have a soft spot for Sam/Teal'c and Sam/Luke.

As for this poll,I voted for "Other Ship", as, if I were to be forced to choose any pairings on the Show itself, I could live with Sam/Agent Barrett!

ETA : Forgot Sam/McKay in the original post ! (As in 48 hrs /Redemption 1&2)
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 March 2005, 01:03 AM. Reason: See edit,lol.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

well, i ship for Daniel/Sam, Sam/Teal'c, Jack/Janet, Daniel/Sarah (Osiris), Jack/Ba'al (diss it and die), Sam/Luke, Sam/McKay, Jack/Jonas, Jonas/Nurrti, Elliot/Hailey (hey, there was something there!), Sam/Martouf, Sam/Pete hmm... there was another... ahh! My Stargate senses are slowly dying... ooh, I remember: Legolas/Jonas (hey... Legolas is an elf you know. They live a VERY long time)

*cough*
                        http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/
                        have vids for about all those pairings, and even some more
                        *cough*

Oh what a way to spend my lunch...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Sam/Pete, natch. Also Jack/Sara. Maybe a bit of Sam/Luke. Then lotsa fluffy ones, like Jack/Thor or Jack/Baal (I blame MartoufMarty's Tainted Love vid on that one). Daniel/Sha're. Teal'c and anyone he wants. hehe. And if Geekyred can have "Jack/Me" then I want Jonas/Me.
                          ha! (everyone watch the Jack/Ba'al vid...)

remember that crappy little Jonas/You (as in ShadowMaat you) vid i made? it was stupid, yes, but hey... lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

What about Jack Anise/Freya?

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              remember that crappy little Jonas/You (as in ShadowMaat you) vid i made? it was stupid, yes, but hey... lol.
                              I think it's best if everyone forgets about THAT vid. If I'd known what you were planiing... *shakes head*

Jack/Laira.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Jack/Laira.

Who is Laira ? Can't remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X