X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    Who is Laira ? Can't remember.
    The one Jack got pregnant in 100 Days. But of course, all it REALLY was was a bad case of indigestion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      The one Jack got pregnant in 100 Days. But of course, all it REALLY was was a bad case of indigestion.
      Or was it just Food Poisoning?
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Sam and Jack 4ever.

Comment

In the ep 48 Hours, when Sam and McKay are getting lunch, McKay mouths off to the food server about the "lemon" in the lemon chicken. That was Luke. I loved the dirty look he gave Mckay and thus... a legend was born. I've written a couple of fics about him and his infatuation with Sam... and his epic battle against the dark forces of Daniel. (muahaha) If you're curious, the fics are in the Gateworld fic archives. Food Server Diaries and then the recently-completed sequel, FSD- Second Course.

I just love him to pieces.
          I wondered what all this Luke business was about.
          Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Or was it just Food Poisoning?
            LOL! No comment.

Although I will say that if it was, it was accidental. Luke has every reason in the world to support Jack and Laira as a couple. It means no Jack/Sam ship, leaving the path clear for LUKE.

Comment

Sam/Janet

But failing that, either Sam/Jack or Sam/Agent Barrett.
              Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

LOL! No comment.

Although I will say that if it was, it was accidental. Luke has every reason in the world to support Jack and Laira as a couple. It means no Jack/Sam ship, leaving the path clear for LUKE.
                True!
                Actually I wasn't blaming dear Luke for Laira's dietary (ahem!) disruptions. I was thinking Dastardly Dan!
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I always thought the Anysse/Freya character had such possibilities. She and Jack and Daniel could have "double dated". After all, the snake liked Daniel.

Maj. Kawalsky
                  Major Kawalsky
                  I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
                  U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

So what's the "I like fandom unity" thing supposed to mean, anyway? I voted for it 'cause I assumed it meant being against dividing folks up into factions and pitting them against each other, but I'm not sure what that has to do with ship... other than ship being one of the biggest dividing factors in ANY fandom. Can't you like some ships but still want unity? Are there ship fans out there who dont want unity?? No, don't answer that... there always a few of That Kind out there. Fortunately the rational ones outnumber them.

Comment

Oooohhh! I almost forgot...I 'ship for "young" Jack and Cassie.

Maj. Kawalsky
                      Major Kawalsky
                      I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
                      U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

Originally posted by David
                        Let's have a gander at the numbers! Who do you ship for? You can put more than one answer in this poll.

I'm partial to Stargate/Chevron Guy myself. I feel there's *something* there that's been neglected O these many years. The way he moves that iris open and shut, and the way the Stargate responds immediately to him...*sigh*

Then there's Siler/Wrench Ship. The man and his tool have got a thing going there.

And, of course, how could anyone ignore Hammond/Janet ship -- and so tragic it is. Highlight text(spoiler): She and he both gone from the SGC. End spoiler.

Comment

LOL! No comment.

It was only accidental in that the intended victim was "Jack".Poor "Luke" forgot that,ever since that embarrassing,life-threatening incident on "Argos",he always brings along his own pre-wrapped snacks.That & Jack is so considerate he thought he'd offer the commisary/earth delicacy to "Laira" as a "treaty negotiation gift"[oh ok,he was too cheap to buy her dinner].
                          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by MAJKawalsky
                            Oooohhh! I almost forgot...I 'ship for "young" Jack and Cassie.

Maj. Kawalsky
                            But since it's actually "old" Jack in that body,he's probably too busy hitting on his high school teachers !
                            nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Talk about missing out one crucial ship. Yeah, yeah I know it is never gonna happen, but there are Daniel/Sam shippers out there yannow! The writers toyed with it in season 1, before they made the fatal mistake of going with Jack/Sam. Ah, season 1 they were the days...

Comment

What? No love for Sam/Janet? For inherent chemistry alone, they take the prize. Besides, they've got that great butch/femme dynamic working *and* they really look & behave like they ought to be a couple. Well, we'll always have the slashfics ...
                                Of the canonical pairings, I've got to go w. Daniel/Janet. It's sweet and sufficiently understated that the anti-shippers can pretend it's not there & everyone can enjoy it w/o it getting all up in our business. And they're so cute together.
                                Sam/Pete should not EVEN be an option. {Shudder!} Let's forget that ship ever sailed.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Working...
                                X