This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you left out sam/teal'c....for us 6 people that like to ship them

on the show, no more than friends, but in fic....they're great fun to play with
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

O'Neill/Thor all the way....

Comment

Daniel/Janet, Sam/Pete, Sam/Jonas, Jack/Baal (That Tainted Love vid ), Sam/Thor (Carebears countdown! ) and Sam/Jack (Because it's really easy to vid it )

Comment

I don't really ship for anyone. Aslong as Jack&Sam DOESN'T end up together before the series end I'm fine.

Gee, forgetting DOESN'T can sure change stuff
          Last edited by aAnubiSs; 03 May 2004, 09:50 AM. Reason: DOESN'T!

Comment

All in all, I guess everyone has their own special kind of releationship with each other on the show, some more serious than others. I think Jack/Sam has some properties to work on further in the upcoming seaosn eight but with Pete in the way . . . who knows!

There could be a better friendship with Jack/Daniel, espically in the Lost City. Jack had a moment with them all but Daniel's wasn't so amazing. Just 'We'll find a way to reverse the effects, once we have what we need'
            __

__

Comment

dunno why but i always sensed a kinda chemistry between teal'c and jonas.. mayb they shud....no wait...nevermind... Jack/Sam all the way!

Comment

Sam/Jack
                Teal'C/Janet - weird, I know
                Hailey/Elliott - even tho he's dead
                Zenna/Jonas
                Tyler/Me - I love Dion Johnstone!

------
                Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Jack and Sam forever! Boy, do I hate Pete! I want him to get taken over by an ashrak.

Comment

Just Sam/Jack. I don't normally take an interest in ship on TV shows... but they go so well together it's kinda hard to ignore I guess.

Comment

Who do I ship for? Daniel/Janet. Obsessively.

Comment

I like to ship for Jack and Sam on the show. However, when it comes to fanfic I am for Daniel and Sam all the way.
                        sigpic

Comment

I really enjoy the chemistry between Sam and Jack, but my favorite at the moment is Teal'c and Ishta. It usually takes me more than one episode before a pairing really grows on me, but this one appealed right away -- probably because the relationship was woven into a larger story quite effectively and the chemistry was there. I really enjoyed Ishta on her own as well and hope they bring her back for more episodes even if the relationship with Teal'c doesn't continue. She'd make a good addition to the recurring cast.
                          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I voted for Sam & Jack, Daniel & Janet, Daniel & Sarah and Teal'c & Ishta. Sam & Jack are just meant to be, it's as simple as that!!
                            I'm more a Daniel/Janet shipper than a Daniel/Sarah one, but you know...
                            Teal'c & Ishta are a really great couple, I hope she comes back soon!

Comment

I'm a Daniel/Janet and Sam/Pete shipper, but I'm fine and prefer for all ship to stay off the show. I have an imagination. I can supply the details, tptb. Except I'd want Pete to show up just one more time (integrated into an actual storyline better than Chimera) just to show that he's still there, and get used to it! As long as Sam isn't still making goo goo eyes at Jack. Then, Pete deserves better.
                              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                                Then, Pete deserves better.
                                I would be more than happy to... console him in his time of need.

I'm with you, though, I'm quite happy to keep ship strictly in my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X