X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney/John
    Rodney/Carson
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Cam/Vala (i refuse to ship Daniel/Vala or Cam/Sam)
      Shep/Dex (i mean c'mon shex rules_)
      McKay/Beckett (
      Spoiler:
      although damn you PtB.. if you've seen sunday then ya know what im talkin bout
      )
      mckay/zelenka
      Sam/Daniel
      sigpic

Comment

My favorite is Daniel & Vala I love them everything about them but I like Sheppard & Weir (Sparky), Ronon & Teyla (Spanky) and Jack & Sam.
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I ship Daniel/Sam (avoids heavy and pointed objects ) and Cam/Vala (and find shipping Teal'c/Vala a bit of fun sometimes as well).

I don't really ship onscreen very much anymore though since I know they'll never ever go with my pairings, and that they probably wouldn't do them justice anyway, so I root for friendship more and ship mostly in fanfiction.

I'm not too happy with the way they are tearing up friendships onscreen lately...

Comment

I'm a Sam/Jack and Shep/Weir, Daniel/Vala ( lol sometimes Teal'c Vala for the fun of it ! ) addict ^^ But I'm all for weird ships like : Daniel/Thor, Mckay/Hermiod.... Well in general I'm all for ships as long as it's subtle and that it's only resolved at the end of a serie.

=>Hopefull for the second SG-1 movie ^^

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
              I don't really ship onscreen very much anymore though since I know they'll never ever go with my pairings, and that they probably wouldn't do them justice anyway, so I root for friendship more and ship mostly in fanfiction.
              I feel your pain. It makes it all the harder for me to pick a pairing 'cuz I know it's the Kiss of Death once I do.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I know there are no Vala ships up there, but my current favorite SG1 ship (in the past it's been Sam/Jack but not much is happening with that ship anymore) is Teal'c/Vala I know, I'm weird... Daniel/Share is also not listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro View Post
                  And this is the arguement I've been trying to avoid. I've discovered that certain stereotypes are right more than you'd think. Obviously nobody fits the stereotype to a tee, but you can still tell, at least, I can. And more importantly, you can tell that Sheperd is not gay.
                  Right like all marines and cowboys are all straight right I don't think you can "see" that at all. I have a few friends who are gay or bi. One of the gay guys I know, so doesn't seem to be gay. He is always around a lot of girls, has the coolest taste in music (he knew bands like arctic monkeys, snow patrol and zero 7 before most people even knew those bands), loves to hang around pubs, drink stouts and sing patriotic Irish fight songs. Really not gay at all....except that he is. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean that person is not. Also for me Shep is not gay....he is so bi. He is pretty much flirting with anything that looks good and has two legs LOL
                  He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                  He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                  And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                    I feel your pain. It makes it all the harder for me to pick a pairing 'cuz I know it's the Kiss of Death once I do.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      I ship Daniel/Sam (avoids heavy and pointed objects ) and Cam/Vala (and find shipping Teal'c/Vala a bit of fun sometimes as well).

I'm not too happy with the way they are tearing up friendships onscreen lately...
                      I agree with the tearing up of friendships lately too....Even though I'm not a Daniel/Sam shipper, there should at least be a voting thing on the poll for them though, they are a ship...and even I must admit if I weren't so for Jack and Sam....and I didn't think that D/S were more like brother and sister I would SHIP them...wow kooky week I've been having! I also ship Vala and Teal'c! They're so cute together!
                      Last edited by JackandSamAddict; 03 March 2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Daniel/Janet; my first Stargate ship!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                          Oh yeah I know how that feels. I am the girl who as soon as I choose a favourite character it automatically puts them on the death list (and that is no exageration).
                          It normally means one half of my ships usually die or disappears...

The only pairing I have ever forum shipped is Shep/Weir. I'm not big on forums so shipping on them is a new deal to me and that's only because I don't want to annoy my family with 24/7 stargate chatter. For SG-1 though I love Sam/Martouf and always will (my first ship addiction) and Daniel/Vala.

As someone said further up though, I am really big on friendships...I absolutely adore Jack/Daniel as a friendship and I really miss that. I love all the different friendships that have been in Stargate though. Although I like to ship, I'm actually really odd in that I don't like seeing love relationships between the main characters. UST, flirting, caring, hints etc are all fine. That's what floats my boat. They'd be no fun for me if it got much further than that

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

My favourite ships are Jack/Sam and Weir/Zelenka.
                            As for slash there's only one pairing I can "handle": Jack/Daniel.
                            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                            X