Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT Pol Blog...

Spoiler:
    Pol asked that I post the link to her updated blog.... http://polsblog.wordpress.com/
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Fluffy moments:
      In "Allegiance", there's the scene late in the episode where Malek, Jacob, Teal'c, Sam and Jack are having a discussion in the woods about events, and Jack blatantly ogles Sam right in front of Jacob and the others.
      Anybody have that clip handy???? Pretty please?
      Thanks for provoking dipsofjazz, hedwig...and jazz? Thanks for posting...it's even better in slo-mo.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Someone's looking for "reception" fic? I wrote one, once. <g> Per Aspera Ad Astra
      Love this one!
      Sorry your feeling broken like Sam, Pol.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      Welcome back, Pol.
      Glad you like the gifs. Here's some flirting from 'Proving Ground'....
      Just to see you smile
      I'd do anything
      That you wanted me to
      And all is said and done
      I'd never count the cost
      It's worth all that's lost
      Just to see you smile
      -Tim McGraw
      (JUST THE CHORUS, not the whole song. The whole song doesn't really apply, is a little sad and some of it makes you think of Jack's perspective on Sam & Pete, but that's angst, and we're not going back there...)
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        Just to see you smile
        I'd do anything
        That you wanted me to
        And all is said and done
        I'd never count the cost
        It's worth all that's lost
        Just to see you smile
        -Tim McGraw
        (JUST THE CHORUS, not the whole song. The whole song doesn't really apply, is a little sad and some of it makes you think of Jack's perspective on Sam & Pete, but that's angst, and we're not going back there...)
        Awwwww. Why not? The cavern is a beautiful and comfy place.

Hedwig & Pol - Thanks for the fic recs! Both of them where cute and shippy. (Which doesn't really fit with my previous comment on angst. )

If anyone else has some to offer.......
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          Home. Would seriously consider blowing up a sun for an M&M
          Welcome back! Hope you recover fast

I'm sort of making progress on my Ship Day vid but I wanted to make some gifs too... I hope I have time
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy 4th
            of
            July!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Fluffy moments:

In "Allegiance", there's the scene late in the episode where Malek, Jacob, Teal'c, Sam and Jack are having a discussion in the woods about events, and Jack blatantly ogles Sam right in front of Jacob and the others.
              Well since you mentioned that scene I thought I'd repost this for anyone who hasn't see it. It's a humor thing I did about that scene.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

speaking of fourth of july, what do you think our happy couple is doing? taking a day off from work to barbeque at their colorado springs home (assuming they have one their still (with jack in washington and sam on the hammond) to bbq with Daniel, Vala, Teal'c, Cam and General Landry?

Comment

I'm still working on my Ship Day Vid

...in the meantime...OT Castle:

Spoiler:
                  Castle fan awards: http://castlefans.org/vote-now

I have 3 vids in the categories: "General Music Video", "Episode Specific" and "Coffee"...I'd really appreciate your votes!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Guys. I am so tired and sleepy today. Went to bed kinda late and I'm paying for it this morning. **yawn**

I can see Sam having mornings like this where she's just beat from saving the world, and I can totally see Jack getting her breakfast in bed.

He's a guy like that.

**looks for coffee.**
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      speaking of fourth of july, what do you think our happy couple is doing? taking a day off from work to barbeque at their colorado springs home (assuming they have one their still (with jack in washington and sam on the hammond) to bbq with Daniel, Vala, Teal'c, Cam and General Landry?
                      Hmmm...maybe they found a better house outside of DC (maybe on the VA side ). I imagine and older farm house on about 5-10 acres, with a pond. I like the idea of a cookout, and I am certain Daniel, Vala, Teal'c, Cam, and Landry are invited. Cassie (and her family by this point), too...assuming they could make it up for the weekend.

Spoiler:
                      Jack's grilling & Sam steps out of the house to bring him the hot dogs or steaks, and slips her arm around him and he smiles down at her. He cups her cheek in his hand and runs his thumb over smooth cheek and those adorable laugh lines around her eyes that emerged when she smiled angelicly up at him. They are alone on the deck for the moment, so he leans down and lightly kisses her lips. The sigh behind them tell them they are busted. They turn to see Cassie watching them from the back door, a ghost of a smile playing at the edges of her lips. She says nothing, but casts them a look that says all is well, steps back into the house, and shuts the door behind her.

...but I'm an incurable romantic...

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      I'm still working on my Ship Day Vid
                      ...in the meantime...OT Castle:
                      Spoiler:
                      Castle fan awards: http://castlefans.org/vote-now
                      I have 3 vids in the categories: "General Music Video", "Episode Specific" and "Coffee"...I'd really appreciate your votes!
                      CONGRATS XF!!! I'll check that out!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        [center]Happy 4th
                        of
                        July!
                        What a beautiful banner hlndncr! I showed it to my hubby (also a fan of Stargate)...he liked it, too.

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                        Guys. I am so tired and sleepy today. Went to bed kinda late and I'm paying for it this morning. **yawn**
                        I can see Sam having mornings like this where she's just beat from saving the world, and I can totally see Jack getting her breakfast in bed.
                        He's a guy like that.

**looks for coffee.**
                        Morning Trinity! I havent had my coffee yet either...lots of fam things today...be back later!
                        *headed off to find my cuppajoe*
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

What a beautiful banner hlndncr! I showed it to my hubby (also a fan of Stargate)...he liked it, too.

Morning Trinity! I havent had my coffee yet either...lots of fam things today...be back later!
                          *headed off to find my cuppajoe*
                          Yeah. Had mine so my eyes are a bit more opened than they were before.

Nice drabble btw.

XF Chemist, can't vote right now but will try later. Hopefully I'll be in time. Love your work.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Hmmm...maybe they found a better house outside of DC (maybe on the VA side ). I imagine and older farm house on about 5-10 acres, with a pond. I like the idea of a cookout, and I am certain Daniel, Vala, Teal'c, Cam, and Landry are invited. Cassie (and her family by this point), too...assuming they could make it up for the weekend.
                            Like this:

or this:

Comment

^ House #1 for me.

Sara, for a person without her coffee, you certainly came up with a cute drabble!

Now, you and Trinity go and have your coffee. Come back to us with plenty of energy!

Also, happy 4th of July to everyone on the other side of the border! We, Canadians, also had a 3 day weekend because of Canada day (July 1st). But it's back to work for most of us this week! (Not me, though. It's my last week of. )
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Nice drabble Sara.

I really want time to write.

I have been working on some art for Ship Day, but I'm still hoping to get at least a small story written. But I just went through my July calendar and I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X