• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Trying to help you find your SG1 muse.

How about this?

Season 6.18 Forsaken

JACK singing
    .…and tell me that you love me.…
    Lots of interesting nebulous things going on?

SAM
    Yes, sir.

Too late
    Last edited by Lilac736; 26 May 2011, 07:41 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Trying to help you find your SG1 muse.

How about this?

[url]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/PDVD_024-5.jpg[/url}
      I thought it was the beginning of 'Deadman Switch', but I think I may be confused...
      Last edited by jasminaGo; 28 May 2011, 01:09 AM. Reason: removing IMG tags
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        Season 6.18 Forsaken

JACK singing

SAM
        Yes, sir.
        Oh! I've got to watch that again...
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
          Oh! I've got to watch that again...
          It took rewatching that scene a bunch of times before I could finally figure out what Jack was "singing".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            It took rewatching that scene a bunch of times before I could finally figure out what Jack was "singing".
            Yes, me too!
            sigpic

Comment

Jumping straight into the gutter, I think what Jack was "singing" was something he wanted Sam to do to him.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I love that scene so much (forgive the self pimping to come) that I wrote a follow up to it: Stargazing with Carter.

Comment

Season 6.18 Forsaken

JACK singing

SAM
                  Yes, sir.

Too late
                  Actually...he's 'pretending' to sing, but is slyly making a request

iiradned...get ur mind outta the gutter!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    Jumping straight into the gutter, I think what Jack was "singing" was something he wanted Sam to do to him.
                    Yes. There's another line that goes along with it that's rather guttery. I think it's from a song by Monty Python (another forum member apparently recognized the lines and knew right away what song it was from).

Comment

I love that scene so much (forgive the self pimping to come) that I wrote a follow up to it: Stargazing with Carter.
                      Nicely done! I reviewed for you! mmm...mmm...good.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Yes. There's another line that goes along with it that's rather guttery. I think it's from a song by Monty Python (another forum member apparently recognized the lines and knew right away what song it was from).
                        ooo! ooo! I know that song! SaraB. said brightly...*stops, blushes*...never mind. (now it's playing in my head, ya know?)
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

That's easy. It's "Forsaken". At the beginning, where Jack walks up from behind Carter singing a tune. They talk about what astronomical item can be seen, and Jack looks in the telescope, only to have Carter tell him it won't be visible for several more hours.
                          Do you think it was a bit out of character for Jack to be so uninterested and nonchalant about it? You know he is supposed to be interested in astronomy and he has shown his profound knowledge in earlier episodes... This is bugging me for a while now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi.

Blog updated

Sad.

is a beautiful thing.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

It would not surprise me if it was that song he was singing. After all it's not the first time he quotes Monty Python, right?
                              Last edited by Lilac736; 26 May 2011, 09:41 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I would not surprise me if it was that song he was singing. After all it's not the first time he quotes Monty Python, right?
                                I'm not familiar enough with Monty Python to know if he did.

Comment

Working...
                                X