Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
    Okay. Been awhile since I read that. And her fics tend to be in the deep end of the gutter.
    Yes. But at least there's a story to go along with the gutter.

I also like her "Reluctant Hero" story. I think that's the one where Sam breaks a leg and Jack winds up taking care of her. There's a bit in it about Pete being really snoopy and actually coming to Jack's house to find out where she is. Sam and Pete aren't even dating, but since Mark suggested they meet he gets pretty obnoxious about it. Sara O'Neill is also in the story, and I like their meeting and getting to know each other.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      So we did a list of angst last week. How about a week of fluff?

Here, I'll get you started.

I adore you already.[/center]
      "If you don't want to tell me what the bet was about that's fine."
      "Good." *smilesmilesmile* (The Light)
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

She bought Jack's old house. It was just too good to give up. And they now meet up on his roof and watch the stars together whenever he's in town.
        I LIKE IT...clever.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        *sneaks in*
        I know that I've been MIA lately but RL keeps me very busy...however I just wanna say that I've just started making a Ship Day vid *sneaks out*
        *dancing around* SO EXCITED XF!!

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        Pol update:
        Spoiler:
        They're letting her go home today so I'm sure she'll be back posting in no time.
        Thanks for the update...can't wait to get her back!

So we did a list of angst last week. How about a week of fluff?
        Here, I'll get you started.
        Jack & Sam Hug Heroes.jpg

"C'mere"
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          *sneaks in*
          I know that I've been MIA lately but RL keeps me very busy...however I just wanna say that I've just started making a Ship Day vid

*sneaks out*
          YAY! I can't wait to see it! *claps*

Yay!!!!!

I'll start working on getting Ship Day invitations out soon. So everyone start thinking of your Ship Day contributions!
          Already? But... but... but... I don't know what to do! Alright, time to marathon my way through a couple of SG1 episodes.

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          Nothing wrong with that

Pol update:

Spoiler:
          They're letting her go home today so I'm sure she'll be back posting in no time.
          Glad to heart that. Those are good news.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
            "If you don't want to tell me what the bet was about that's fine."
            "Good." *smilesmilesmile* (The Light)
            I understand you got stabbed in the stomach or something?
            Oh! Yeah, it's nothing. With any luck there won't even be a scar.
            Oh, good. I was concerned.
            You were?
            Sure. If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.

(jack leaves and sam just smiles) (The Broca Divide)

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              I understand you got stabbed in the stomach or something?
              Oh! Yeah, it's nothing. With any luck there won't even be a scar.
              Oh, good. I was concerned.
              You were?
              Sure. If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.

(jack leaves and sam just smiles) (The Broca Divide)

sigpic

Comment

makes ya wonder if she ever wears that little tank top number to bed.

Comment

Thinking of Sam/Jack fluff, two walk-and-talk scenes come to mind, both is S8.

Zero Hour: When they walk together discussing her evaluation, wonderful, fluffy banter. You can really see how comfortable they are with each other, and Sam bestows her beautiful smile at the end.

Sacrifices: When they walk down the corridor talking about Ryac's wedding. Sam puts her arm around his shoulder and turns him around when his eye wanders to the female Jaffa. He then, in turn, puts his hands on her arms after the horse walks by. Lots of great flirting and touching in that scene!

Comment

makes ya wonder if she ever wears that little tank top number to bed.
                    Undoubtedly!! Perhaps an occasional re-enactment of the locker scene??

Comment

From Threads:

Always.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        Thinking of Sam/Jack fluff, two walk-and-talk scenes come to mind, both is S8.

Zero Hour: When they walk together discussing her evaluation, wonderful, fluffy banter. You can really see how comfortable they are with each other, and Sam bestows her beautiful smile at the end.

Sacrifices: When they walk down the corridor talking about Ryac's wedding. Sam puts her arm around his shoulder and turns him around when his eye wanders to the female Jaffa. He then, in turn, puts his hands on her arms after the horse walks by. Lots of great flirting and touching in that scene!
                        they might as well had sam say during that scene in sacrifices "look buddy, i'm the only one you should be looking at."
                        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 02 July 2011, 06:00 PM.

Comment

they might had sam say during that scene in sacrifices "look buddy, i'm the only one you should be looking at."
                          Agreed!

Comment

I'm listening to the commentary to Space Race and they mentioned that there was a deleted scene with Jack at some kind of reception and he calls to check up on Sam.

So when Jack's bored of course he calls Sam.

Comment

I'm listening to the commentary to Space Race and they mentioned that there was a deleted scene with Jack at some kind of reception and he calls to check up on Sam.

Of course he does.

Hmmm... Great. Now, I want fics with Sam and/or Jack at a reception. Recs, anyone?

*looks back on post* Seems I can't end a sentence without
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*sigh* Whenever I hear about deleted scenes, I get a little sad at the thought of extra shippy bits.

hlndncr, I love your Sam and Ba'al sig!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X