Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
    I got sent home from work yesterday because I'm sick and all the receptionist kept saying to me was 'go home and get into bed with a hot toddy....' and all I could think about was Jack and Sam. Him all wet and her trying to warm him up.... lol

When I first saw that ep I seriously thought he had said 'hot totty'. Oh the power of the rewind button....
    Well... it was what he was thinking. Y'know, for after.

*hugs* hope you feel better soon.

*waits patiently for Campfire*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      SPLURT! I about spit tea all over my keyboard! I, ah, think we're the same age!

So...between the emails, I think I have it. Thanks, everyone! I've to two hours in the gym scheduled for tomorrow after classes, so I'll be watching Crystal Skull and then coming home to write (I moved my night class to an online space for one night. Ahhh, power )

And, er...
      Whatcha doin'
      [IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/normal_sg1_401_078.jpg[/URL]
      I got sent home from work yesterday because I'm sick and all the receptionist kept saying to me was 'go home and get into bed with a hot toddy....' and all I could think about was Jack and Sam. Him all wet and her trying to warm him up.... lol

When I first saw that ep I seriously thought he had said 'hot totty'. Oh the power of the rewind button....
      Yes, we're just about the same age. But aren't we all kids at heart?

And Kate--wow. My mind went straight into the gutter with that one. Thanks for the image!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Yes, we're just about the same age. But aren't we all kids at heart?

And Kate--wow. My mind went straight into the gutter with that one. Thanks for the image!
        Yes I'm not sure if my mind completely made up that scenario or if I have someone's fic to thank for that. I forget which (or perhaps there are several fics out there like that? Of which I couldn't blame anyone...)

Like I need a reason to raise my temperature right now
        Last edited by Kate1013; 05 October 2010, 05:36 AM. Reason: typo typo typo.....

Comment

Yes I'm not sure if my mind completely made up that scenario or if I have someone's fic to thank for that. I forget which (or perhaps there are several fics out there like that? Of which I couldn't blame anyone...)

Like I need a reason to raise my temperature right now
          Well, he is pretty wet when he comes of out cold storage in Hathor's version of the SGC. And Sam does hold him--tightly--so maybe that's what you're thinking of. The only other time I can think of that might qualify is in the Mothership when the corridor gets flooded, but he's the one attending to her.

But I don't mind. I can live with the image just. like. that.
          sigpic
          My Stories AO3

Comment

MMMmmmmm, wet Jack!

Calls for picspam:

Comment

A small ficlet for a quiet Tuesday! This is an episode tag for Off the Grid.

There are a lot of things that the new guy on the team doesn't know. Cameron Mitchell sees an unguarded moment between Jack and Sam.

http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/362831.html
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post

There are a lot of things that the new guy on the team doesn't know. Cameron Mitchell sees an unguarded moment between Jack and Sam.

Very nice! I like this a lot! Thanks for sharing.
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

Very nice! I like this a lot! Thanks for sharing.
                  Thank you!
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

So are there any fics out there that deal with him coming home from that little adventure and Sam being worried about HIM being in danger? Since, you know, he's in Washington now and he is usually the one anxious for Sam to get back from the front lines...
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

That was a very nice, understated way for him to find out about Sam and Jack's relationship.

Would love to see a few companion pieces. The food excursion and Cam figuring out a way to talk to Sam. Would he approach Daniel and Teal'c first?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        So are there any fics out there that deal with him coming home from that little adventure and Sam being worried about HIM being in danger? Since, you know, he's in Washington now and he is usually the one anxious for Sam to get back from the front lines...
                        I don't know--but feel free to write one, if you like.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

I don't know--but feel free to write one, if you like.
                          Hah. Funny. Yeah. No. That probably won't be happening anytime soon.

OT writing.

Spoiler:
                          Had an NCIS script that I'd entered into a screenplay contest make the semifinals. Just found out yesterday. It doesn't matter so much if it wins. It's on the books, as it were, and so will be good leverage in getting read by producers and agents.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            That was a very nice, understated way for him to find out about Sam and Jack's relationship.

Would love to see a few companion pieces. The food excursion and Cam figuring out a way to talk to Sam. Would he approach Daniel and Teal'c first?
                            Thank you!

I'm not sure how he'd let Sam know. He might talk to Daniel or Teal'c? Teal'c might actually work better, for all that he's quieter. Daniel's in such a bad mood for the whole end of season nine.... What do you think?
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thank you!

I'm not sure how he'd let Sam know. He might talk to Daniel or Teal'c? Teal'c might actually work better, for all that he's quieter. Daniel's in such a bad mood for the whole end of season nine.... What do you think?
                              Maybe that's your answer. Why is Daniel in a foul mood? Because he's alone--Teal'c has Ishta, Sam has Jack, and Daniel is ostensibly alone (for all that I believe that he and Vala are together later on). Maybe Jack comes into town for a meeting and a team night gets canceled so that Sam can be alone with him. Daniel and Cam go out for a drink. . . and then Jack and Sam show up at the same bar. . .

Maybe?
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Maybe that's your answer. Why is Daniel in a foul mood? Because he's alone--Teal'c has Ishta, Sam has Jack, and Daniel is ostensibly alone (for all that I believe that he and Vala are together later on). Maybe Jack comes into town for a meeting and a team night gets canceled so that Sam can be alone with him. Daniel and Cam go out for a drink. . . and then Jack and Sam show up at the same bar. . .

Maybe?
                                This is when Vala's missing, and she doesn't show up again until the season nine ender, and Daniel doesn't know for sure she's alive until the season ten opener.... So, yeah. Daniel's alone.

Team night cancelled makes sense, because Sam wants an evening alone with Jack. So Daniel and Cam go to a bar. Yeah! This story is shaping up! Thank you! *mwah*
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X