No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I took some pictures during my holiday and decided to share them with you guys. Maybe some of you will like them. Here is the first:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      Hey, I took some pictures during my holiday and decided to share them with you guys. Maybe some of you will like them. Here is the first:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6145/...3c153b2509.jpg
      I love that Sam and Jack are with you everywhere you go!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        I love that Sam and Jack are with you everywhere you go!
        You should have seen the strange looks from the people around me everytime I took them out of their little box to take the pictures!
        sigpic

Comment

You should have seen the strange looks from the people around me everytime I took them out of their little box to take the pictures!
          Clearly they have not yet been introduced to the bliss that is Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            Caption game:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...1_818_1408.jpg

You've never caught anything at this pond have you?

I wouldn't say that. I did catch you last night.
            Annnnnnnnnnnnnd! Bam! Said the lady! Slam dunk on that one. Why even bother? Brilliant.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Caption game:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...1_818_1408.jpg

You've never caught anything at this pond have you?

I wouldn't say that. I did catch you last night.
              Perfect caption!

Great vid DM.

Love the Lego Sam And Jack, Lilac. How did you make them?
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New vid from me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXPne_mR7OA
                It's such a shame I can't green you! What talent!
                sigpic
                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I need some text for this sig. So think of this as an extension on the caption game.

Comment

I need some text for this sig. So think of this as an extension on the caption game.

I don't know about text, maybe 'when a moment lasts forever', but that sig is beautiful. I love the softness and the lighting. Great job.
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

watching New Order Part 2, the promotion scene and it makes me wonder. how much joy do you think Jack had promoting sam?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        watching New Order Part 2, the promotion scene and it makes me wonder. how much joy do you think Jack had promoting sam?
                        I think the feeling was mutual. They were both proud of one another.

Read a TAG to Zero Hour recently that I thought expressed this really well.

The Colonel and General are Sleeping Together

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          I don't know about text, maybe 'when a moment lasts forever', but that sig is beautiful. I love the softness and the lighting. Great job.
                          Thanks!

I had no problem with the text for this one.

Comment

Caption game:

Jack's thoughts: I hope it doesn't take another 8 years to get her inside the cabin

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New vid from me
                            Fab!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6145/...3c153b2509.jpg
                            Is that a mini Jack and a mini Sam?! that's awesome!

Lovely sig, but I'm afraid any caption I gave that would be inappropriate *smirk* and I don't want to sully such lovely artwork

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            I loved that scene! He just seemed so proud of her and so happy to be able to be the one that promoted her. And she deserved it

Thanks!

I had no problem with the text for this one.

That's a lot of love!
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Clearly they have not yet been introduced to the bliss that is Stargate.
                              Clearly not.

Lilac, lovely picture! If you have any more, feel free to share them as well!

I don't think it needs any text. It think it's perfect like that. I love the lighting and colouring. What episode is that picture from? I can't remember.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I don't think it needs any text. It think it's perfect like that. I love the lighting and colouring. What episode is that picture from? I can't remember.
                                Thanks. It's actually 2 pictures from Broca Divide, where Jack says he prides himself on his deductive reasoning skills. Easy to forget that scene where Jack is clearly hamming it up to make Sam smile (he keeps stealing glances at her as he jokes around) because there is that oh so hot locker room scene later in the episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X