Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

*THUD*
    These are amazing but am I the only one who really don't like the new uniform of SGA??
    And it looks like they cut and pasted them together? or am I the only one who thinks that?
    Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    I swear I *have* to make time this weekend to draw!

So many gorgeous pictures.

Anyone want to volunteer to bug me until I do!
    I volunteer I'll bug, I'll bug you like crazy Cause your drawings are amazing so

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      *THUD*
      These are amazing but am I the only one who really don't like the new uniform of SGA??
      And it looks like they cut and pasted them together? or am I the only one who thinks that?

I volunteer I'll bug, I'll bug you like crazy Cause your drawings are amazing so
      Love the leather jacket. Wasn't sure about the pants, but they are growing on me.

Heh. Only the first one seems like it was actually taken in front of the 'gate. The others look like composite. Their boots just don't sit right and the shadows don't work.

And thanks for volunteering!

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

And with ice cream...there is something wonderful about jelly and ice cream no matter how old you are...prefferably stripy jelly. Stripy jelly is my culinary specialty when my mums throws barbecues for our friends and family in the summer....that and bananas and marsbars
        Aww...I used to love jelly and ice cream. The staple of birthday-party food!

Cool, thanks for the links. I'm patiently waiting for SGA S4...I'm definitely going to have Sky1 by the time it airs, w00t!

September 11th is a sad day indeed...my thoughts are with all those who lost people that day.
        "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

Awesome pictures! I'm excited about Atlantis and I am not going to even get to watch it! Thank you for these.
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

whoo yeah

how do you find this stuff? lol, parsifal brings us teh exclusives on this thread, I dont think anyone else knows about it gg

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              *THUD*

I cannot state how much I miss the USAF uniforms and how much I despise the fake star-treky crpy uselessly inefficient uniforms they are going to.

Carter is a great character and dressing her up like a barbie doll or stupid scifi girl does her disservice. The character is a high ranking member of the US Military and deserves to wear the uniform.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                I cannot state how much I miss the USAF uniforms and how much I despise the fake star-treky crpy uselessly inefficient uniforms they are going to.

Carter is a great character and dressing her up like a barbie doll or stupid scifi girl does her disservice. The character is a high ranking member of the US Military and deserves to wear the uniform.
                Hmm, Sheppard's in his regular uniform. I notice Rodney has the leather jacket too. Maybe there is some practical reason for the leather? Doubtful. Did they say in previous interviews the leather was for offworld?
                Although certainly *tight* leather can't be very practical. And it doesn't exactly signal "professional" or "commanding officer."

I haven't seen much of their new on base uniforms (I've been avoiding spoilers and am also afraid to look).

I hate the assumption of whoever decides on these clothes that scifi fans are so shallow as to only be concerned with the physical assets of the actors.
                Hmm. People watched SG1 in fairly shapeless BDUs for 6 years just fine before they went to the sleeveless uniforms in S7 and the infamous tight leather jacket Carter wore to a *raid* FCOL in Endgame (?). Sure they looked great, but it didn't make sense in the context. I doubt the AF allows people to run around in sleeveless tshirts in the office.
                I could have dealt better if say: Carter's was working in her lab. She has her BDU shirt on the chair & puts it on over the tshirt before she leaves the lab to go into the rest of the base. And it wasn't just Carter. Teal'c might as well have been standing around in body builder poses.
                Not that I mind some attractive beefcake but it does detract from the seriousness of the story at times, particularly when it's blatantly there for the thunk factor, rather than a logical reason.

Comment

don't be a hater now

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                    LOL

My first thought was 'OMG I can't believe I actually volunteered for this!' and then I immediately went into panic mode as this will be my very first ever fan fiction. And it will be public aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I have since been watching episodes concentrating on the Sam & Vala scenes and interactions. I've noticed that in photos and episodes, Sam is almost always on the left side (from the viewer's perspective). I wonder why? Because she is taller and that frames the shot better? Because she was on the show first (stretching here)? Or is this panic mode frying my brain ?!?

Go Sam and Vala !
                    awe You'll do fine I'm sure. Sounds like you've done your research on the Sam/Vala ship...now you just have to let that wacked imagination of yours run wild. Good luck with it!

Wonderful pics! Whoever took them did a fantastic job. The lighting/shadows on all of them are awesome. Thanks for sharing these. *saves eagerly for later*

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    I swear I *have* to make time this weekend to draw!

So many gorgeous pictures.

Anyone want to volunteer to bug me until I do!
                    Ooh you love to draw too? Cool! I'd love to see some of your sketches some time. Everyone has their own style and I find it really interesting seeing others work. It's almost like you can get into the head of someone through their art...well, kind of a disconcerting image, but I hope you know what I mean.

To me it doesnt seem like Sam Carter. I havent really watched much of the eps of Atlantis so when the season begins, for me it's going to be like watching a whole other character cos there's just so many things different about her. I mean, look at the pics. Do they remind you of the old Sam from sg-1? To me no...even compared to season 10. *shrug* Just my first impression but perhaps it'll change when I start watching the series.

Comment

Is it my imagination, or has Rodney shrunk???? Hmm.... and will there now be Teyla/Carter fanfic in the future?? *cough* looking at hand on arm *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Is it my imagination, or has Rodney shrunk???? Hmm....
                        Zelenka: Colonel, I shrunk the McKay!

Comment

Is it my imagination, or has Rodney shrunk???? Hmm....
                          Now you say, he does look smaller But then if you look at Amanda and then Jason, it seems like Amanda is huge

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            So, how is everyone going with their women of the gate prompts?

I opened mine, grinned like crazy at the first sentence, then read the rest. It made me cry, then ignore it for 3 days.
                            I opened my read it, added it to the list of ficathons that I'm already committed too. lol.

omg, omg, omg, omg, omg

*dies of squee*

Is it my imagination, or has Rodney shrunk???? Hmm.... and will there now be Teyla/Carter fanfic in the future?? *cough* looking at hand on arm *cough*
                            Been there, done that *cough, cough*
                            sigpic-
                            +I thought I was a fool for no one
                            but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Sam icons

click for more
                              sigpic-
                              +I thought I was a fool for no one
                              but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

I honestly don't know what to think about the leather. But for some whacked out reason, she really reminds me of Janeway from Voyager in some of those shots I don't know if that's good or bad. maybe the pose?
                                sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X