• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah poor Jckfan
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

OK it looks clear....they won't recognize us.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

OK it looks clear....they won't recognize us.

I wouldn't be so sure about that!

Spoiler:

Hehe, we love each other really.

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

'Tis time for the scary bear...

-

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            yep, and that's why i asked for help.

give me a job to do and i can do it but...if not i just sit there like a doofus
            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Hey that's why you have us Sky

to help you look like a doofus
            ah come on you knew I couldn't be that nice
            Our doofusness makes you look good!

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Queen of the Doofi
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                'Tis time for the scary bear...

that is...oddly disturbing
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

that is...oddly disturbing
                  Which begs the question...did the polar bear eat the penguin, or did the penguin eat the polar bear
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Which begs the question...did the polar bear eat the penguin, or did the penguin eat the polar bear

The wEEEeeeeeeevil polar bear made itself a penguin coat! Meanies!
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Say, as I was watching one of the clippies yet again. Any news on Stuck?
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                        The wEEEeeeeeeevil polar bear made itself a penguin coat! Meanies!
                        Na, he just needed a tux for the wrap up party with the SG1 crew
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

man I cant get enough of this youtube thingy its a stagate one not a sam one but its funny, well i think it is and I have the song stuck in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlQeW2HN0U0
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            Oh cool...thanks space!!...now how does one get to see said doco???
                            Ummm... no comment, heh... The copy of it I have isn't the best quality cause the sound's out of sync.
                            that's one reason i never ask questions at cons...i can't come up with something that hasnt' been asked 20 times before or sounds silly...so i just sit there and listen to others
                            That's what I do now, unless I have a really good question, or at least a question that I think is really great. Though when AT was in Welly about 5 years ago I said to her "What's it like being like the only chick in an all male cast?" She smiled at me and said it was great. I was only 14, so the silly question can be forgiven... I hope.
                            Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                            I haven't met AT in person yet, but I'm hopeful for gabit event next year ! Anyway I have a new game ! What would you say to amanda if you meet her ? (One sentence)
                            My choice "Thank you for 8 wonderful years of Sam Carter !"
                            Hmmm... I would thank her for making Sam a strong female role model in the world of science, and thank her for portraying such an inspirational character.

Heh. That's what I'd say in my head at least. I'd probably be standing in front of her and just go "I love you. You're awesome"
                            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Space is cooking me dinner tonight

I feel all grown up, because usually we all just gravitate towards each other then someone will say "we should probably eat something." I know that we will be really grown up the minute someone says "I'll make up the spare bed for you" instead of "yeah, just push the cat off the couch and crash there."

Oh and someone commented on my Schroedinger t-shirt today! I was trudging down the hill to my apartment and some guy said, "Awesome shirt!" Then he must have kept looking at my over his shoulder after we passed each other because he yelled out "and the back too! Physics geeks unite!"

(Did I mention that we are having polar bear for dinner? Cos we are )

*ETA*

Although, penguins do taste better

Last edited by NZNeep; 08 May 2007, 09:41 PM.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                                I asked Damian (in his blog comments) about what Amanda was holding in her sanctuaryfans welcome. His response:

We have a polar bear killer on our hands.
                                The penguins cheered, the bears fainted, the shippers waved multicolored flags!

Queen of the Doofi
                                LOL!

The egg came first.

or

The orca ingested them both.
                                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X