• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Yep, all my shots. Bite away!

I was wearing a dress... thing. I don't usually wear dresses, but it's cute

Look at who is number 8 on this list! Sorry if it has been posted before

And look who is number 3 on the July list
    Yay, in that case *bite*
    oh i like number 8 & 3 in the first and 3 and 4 in the other, very cool thanks

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Joe Mallozzi's blog mentions AT and JS' time filming last Thursday and Friday. He said that Jewel was admirably monkey-like on the beams while AT was also admirable, though nervous about being harnessed, as she evidently shares JM's fear of heights.

Check out the Fearless vid for further elaboration.

ETA: Oh and here's a pic that I didn't see on the blog itself, courtesy of the group in the Trio Pre-Airing Spec thread.

I don't particularly blame them, either. Give me crazy-high/crazy-fast roller coasters or even planes, but please don't ask me to dangle from, balance on, or jump from tall things.
    I dont blame her im terrified of hights, The Skytower in Auckland is the tallest building in NZ and on one of the floors you can stand on this bit of (very thick) glass and look down, I went on it and never gana do that again, I thought i was gana throw up, not plesant, Yip Flying and Hights not nice

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Some morning caps, cause I haven't slept enough, and I think Sam caps can make me through the day

politics:

yummie, women in uniforms, even more yummie with Amanda in it

Within the serpent's grasp:

Yay Pics thanks
    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      LOL!! What more could she possibly say other than that!! Good one Becky!!

Thank you!

Thank you!...again!!

Thank you too!!!

Sounds like you need to go back to the quack...(((ATF)))...good luck with the audition!!

Great pic...thank you spaz for sharing...I don't mind heights at all...I used to climb trees as a kid and used to climb on to the roof of our house to collect the moss and make little fairy gardens in butter tubs...I would love to go abseiling one of these days...heights don't scare me...but flying does!!
      Thank you to everyone who posted links today...I managed to view most of the things but bookmarked the rest for later...but thank you all, all the same!!
      Night folks...take care, be safe, have fun...enjoy what's left of the weekend, and hug your loved ones coz LTS!
      (((Samanda)))
      I never actually went in the first place, probably should have, thanks.

Ah, but with the boxed sets there are no trained professionals strapped to me with a vested interest in keeping us both safe... so maybe the skydive would be safer

It's true, I can injure myself on anything!

I know, I used to be the same. But one day I freaked out and didn't do an abseil. I just couldn't lower myself over the edge. The next time I had the chance to abseil I knew how much I had regretted chickening out, so I did it. Now I love abseiling and bound down those cliffs

For some reason my mum just asked me what I wanted for Christmas, completely out of the blue. Without missing a beat I replied "10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 boxed sets. They are on sale for NZ$59.99 each."

Mum glared at me and said "can't you think of something more useful for a student to have?"

(What, like pencils? It's Christmas!) So I replied, "a scenic skydive down to the South Island."

She gave up and went to bed. I was serious! She is still angry about the bungy jumping.

Ooooh... speaking of off topic Christmas...
      Spoiler:
      The Christmas shop in the mall is there already! Arggh! It isn't open yet, but you can see in the windows...

This inspired my dream last night. In my dream a little girl was peering into the window of the Christmas shop and said "what are they doing?" I went over to have a look, and there, surrounded by glittery and sparkley decorations, was a mall employee with this big spherical bush and they were cutting it into the shape of a pine tree.

Huge conspiracy! These people weren't selling Christmas trees at all! They were all fake and just made to look like Christmas trees. Now came the hard part (because it wouldn't be a Neep dream if it wasn't emotionally trying and left me mentally drained when I woke up) I had to decide between letting them get away with it or blowing the cover of their con and destroying the spirit of Christmas.

Why can't I have an easy dream? *Eyes Gater62 suspiciously*

*eta*

To apologise for being so off topic... here is Amanda with a crumpet on her head.

Ah no, thats what im getting for my birthday cant wait

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      I'll have you know that a crumpet is completely different to both American-style pancakes and English muffins (well, mostly) Crumpets are something you'd have for tea, toasted and usually with butter, jam, honey, etc spread on top. Wiki description of English crumpets: "Crumpets are generally circular though long and square varieties also exist [I've yet to see them... ] They have a distinctive flat top covered in small pores and a resilient, slightly spongy texture. Crumpets alone are bland and generally eaten hot with a topping (usually butter)." I must say that I'm not that keen on them. I imagine that the Aussies have some rather, er, inventive toppings that they use. Vegamite, anyone?
      Thats just gross, I love vegamite but on crumpets ewe, na lots of mellted butter, mmmmmmm so much butter that when youve funnished the crumpets theres melted butter on the plate under the crumpets, i know not good for you but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
      Okay, A. I loved her hair in that scene!!! and
      B. What exactly is vegemite?
      Its like the best spread ever, kinda like marmite but not as sweet

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      An 'Amanda Feast of the World' sounds like an excellent idea! Even though there's no new information out there yet about AT4, I'm definitely setting the pennies aside for it. *wonders what she could bring*

...and Tim Tams? Jaffa? *ish thorougly confused*

Anyways, do I hear a caption?

Spoiler:

Same here i even worked out how much id earn from now till christmas and worked out how much to save.
      Timtams, like the nicest biskets ever mmmmmm. there like chocolate and more chocolate its even better if you get caramel timtams, mmmm chocolate, more chocolate and caramel yum *mouth waters* and all i have in the pantry at the moment in terms of biskets is gingetnuts. and Jaffa's are little balls of chocolate covered in a hard orange casing

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
      i got it. 'twas in quotation marks, which helped. good caption.
      me too, yeah it was the quotation marks that gave it away without them it would have seemed like a question, nice one by the way

Ok good news, I dont have to take panadol every morning now i just have to stay away from loud noises and im ok.
      Bad news, i find it hard to stand up for longer than 2 minutes which made this mornings shower very anoying
      Last edited by Amanda_Tapping_Fan; 10 September 2007, 03:46 PM.
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        Sam: "What? They stole my doohickies?! When?"

Sam: "Well, Sir, I don't think you'd understand. But if they took your favorite doohickey, you'd go get it back too!"

Sam: "Drop the doohickey now. I said NOW!"

Sam: "Ah-ah-aaahhhhhhhh. Back away from it. Nice and slow see...."

Sam: "Aw, man... They broke my doohickey...."

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

not the doohickie!!!!

say it ain't so
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well now what are we supposed to do without the doohickey... Which doohickey was it and can it be replaced?!
            sigpic
            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
              Ah no, thats what im getting for my birthday cant wait

You're getting a crumpet on your head? You have some really weird friends and family if that's what they're giving you.

btw - Amanda ROCKS!
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Random, but funny/cute.

Stargate Kindergarten

And mega green for whoever can find that cute, old-school, kiddie SG-1 drawing from a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post

Sam: "Well, Sir, I don't think you'd understand. But if they took your favorite doohickey, you'd go get it back too!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOT THE DOOHICKEY!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

You're getting a crumpet on your head? You have some really weird friends and family if that's what they're giving you.

btw - Amanda ROCKS!
                  LOL, funny, NO gosh im getting season 10 Sg-1....and blue Jello, I told my mum that i was having Blue jello at my birthday and my dad has some ice cream glasses that look just like the stargate jello glasses. YAY Im Having a Stagate Birthday
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

LOL, funny, NO gosh im getting season 10 Sg-1....and blue Jello, I told my mum that i was having Blue jello at my birthday and my dad has some ice cream glasses that look just like the stargate jello glasses. YAY Im Having a Stagate Birthday
                    Hehe! Yay!

I once greened my friend (Spacegirlnz) on her birthday Part of her present was the sundae dishes, so I carefully carried the jello filled glasses on a train, a bus and a walk so I could wake her up with them.

I can't remember the special occasion that had us eating blue jello from the US, but I do remember we had just been caught in the rain Hehe... it's fun looking through her photobucket account. She has all sorts of random stuff on here.

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Same here i even worked out how much id earn from now till christmas and worked out how much to save.
                      Timtams, like the nicest biskets ever mmmmmm. there like chocolate and more chocolate its even better if you get caramel timtams, mmmm chocolate, more chocolate and caramel yum *mouth waters* and all i have in the pantry at the moment in terms of biskets is gingetnuts. and Jaffa's are little balls of chocolate covered in a hard orange casing

me too, yeah it was the quotation marks that gave it away without them it would have seemed like a question, nice one by the way

Ok good news, I dont have to take panadol every morning now i just have to stay away from loud noises and im ok.
                      Bad news, i find it hard to stand up for longer than 2 minutes which made this mornings shower very anoying
                      And 'biskets' arrreee...cookies perhaps? Going by your description, it's the first thing that popped into my head. If so, tis weird how every country has different names for the same food.

Hope you feel better soon too! *hugs*

hehe..thanks for the chuckle! Well done!

Random, but funny/cute.

Stargate Kindergarten

And mega green for whoever can find that cute, old-school, kiddie SG-1 drawing from a few years back.
                      awe, it is cute! Very well drawn too. I especially loved the MGM lion in the beginning. hehe Reminded me of a cross between a fox and a beaver. Pointy ears and buck teeth. *snickers*

Hehe! Yay!

I once greened my friend (Spacegirlnz) on her birthday Part of her present was the sundae dishes, so I carefully carried the jello filled glasses on a train, a bus and a walk so I could wake her up with them.

I can't remember the special occasion that had us eating blue jello from the US, but I do remember we had just been caught in the rain Hehe... it's fun looking through her photobucket account. She has all sorts of random stuff on here.

awe that's cool! What a friend to carry Jello so far just for a birthday surprise.

Neat! I havent had blue jello in ages. I need to make a pan of the jigglers I think tomorrow. What could be better than food you play with?

Oh nice pic btw, but question is....which one is yoooouuu! And don't tell me the one holding the blue jello. hehe

Comment

Oh nice pic btw, but question is....which one is yoooouuu! And don't tell me the one holding the blue jello. hehe
                        Hehe! I'm the one with the glasses and the rained on hair

*eta*

Snerk... Emma is wearing her "What Would Janeway Do?" shirt.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

And 'biskets' arrreee...cookies perhaps?

Neat! I havent had blue jello in ages. I need to make a pan of the jigglers I think tomorrow. What could be better than food you play with?
                          Yup. Biskets are cookies. I know, we think of biscuits as something to put butter and honey or sausage gravy on. (mmmm, sausage gravy)

Jello is only meant to be eaten in the form of shots.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Oh man I laughed so hard I think I pulled something...I would green you but I have greened you too much you much greenable person you.

Random, but funny/cute.

Stargate Kindergarten

That is rather cute lol....the theme tune should always be like that!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOT THE DOOHICKEY!!!!!!!!

That's awesome! I want a Stargate birthday now

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            Yup. Biskets are cookies. I know, we think of biscuits as something to put butter and honey or sausage gravy on. (mmmm, sausage gravy)

Jello is only meant to be eaten in the form of shots.
                            And with ice cream...there is something wonderful about jelly and ice cream no matter how old you are...prefferably stripy jelly. Stripy jelly is my culinary specialty when my mums throws barbecues for our friends and family in the summer....that and bananas and marsbars
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Small clip of Amanda and Michael at Comic Con 2007.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1126664hFT9Mfez
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

ummmm, very interesting statement in Joe's blog
                                Spoiler:
                                ....snip....Not one, not two, but three pregnancies to throw the schedule into a tizzy. Hey, this is life and a pregnancy is a happy event to be celebrated and, if at all possible, worked into a storyline. We did and, in my opinion, added a whole new layer to our planned season four mega-arc.....snip....

Ok, we know one is Rachel.
                                William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X