No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the last 3 pages. There's also a Carter A to Z feature in the issue, which I'll try to post later.

Spoiler:

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
      Happy Birthday

from me too!!!
      Hope you have a great day

and NC: thanks for the scans

Comment

My copy of the official Stargate Magazine came yesterday, and I think you'll like the cover.

Spoiler for size
        Spoiler:

NC
        LOVE the cover, can't wait to get mine!!!!
        Thanks for the scans btw. which poster did we get this time??

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
          As promised more video of Amanda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxEvr1nqYA

And yes this was between Season 3 and 4.
          That was great! One of the things I love on the commentaries is her different laughs.

As far as stunts, she's often commented that she thinks doing the action stuff is fun. Too bad we didn't get much (almost none) the last couple of years. One good fight in The Road Not Taken, though.

Oh and on her version of the puff and ruffle, according to one poster on the Chicago con? thread, MS says she does a "lost lamb" look with the guys.
          Last edited by jckfan55; 31 August 2007, 07:58 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            As promised more video of Amanda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxEvr1nqYA

And yes this was between Season 3 and 4.
            That was adorable! Thanks Jan!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              So...before I go tonight...
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILEY!!!

I know...10 minutes to go but still...I won't be online tomorrow...gotta work and have this crazy Sam/Amanda fan's birthday party to go to!!!
              Had the family over for cake...well most of them...it was...interesting...got to show my niece the moon through the telescope...it was cool!!
              Thanks Chelle, heehee, "crazy Sam/Amanda fan's" i love it, what a description!! Oh and i owe you a....
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY
              in return!! I know you are working but have a GREAT day anyway!! Thanks for the message, looking forward to seeing you and Niki tonight... as well as everyone else!

Oh, i was gonna sms you at midnight, but Jodie and I were too pre-occupied doing the actions as Danny sung 'Over the Rainbow' for me! Was a great night, i got some cool things! Including a new flashback shirt oh and a photo album!!

Hope your dinner and cake toni... last night was alright, i bet tonight will be better, Jodie and i have soooo much planned!!! Woohooo, PARTY time!

Happy Birthday Chelle, cya tonight

Oh and as for everyone else.... Have a great weekend!!!

Comment

NC
                Happy Birthday SamFan31
                or is it 32 by now

and Happy Birthday to you too SmileyGidget
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Happy Birthday SamFan31
                  or is it 32 by now

and Happy Birthday to you too SmileyGidget
                  From me too! Happy day everyone!

Comment

Happy Birthday
                    SamFan31
                    &
                    SmileyGidget

I hope you two had/are having a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post

Happy Birthday
                      SamFan31
                      &
                      SmileyGidget

I hope you two had/are having a great day!
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from me, too!

(Though for a moment I thought that said "smellyGidget" and I thought, what a strange name!)

Comment

Happy Birthday SamFan31 and SmileyGidget!!!

Comment

I scanned this JF magazine interview and posted it in my LJ but thought that you guys may like to take a look as it does have a small interview from Amanda in it and a brand new promo pic!

http://sheppyd.livejournal.com/8333.html

Spoilers for s4!

Hope that you enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                            Now I am even more relieved that I have never watched that show, lol, I want my Samanda word associates entirely unsullied
                            Hehe. I don't watch the show either, but my sister does, and she had mentioned there were twins in it. Then one day, when I was at my work, I noticed a small headline in a newspaper that had "Samanda" in it, and I was like "wow!". On further reading, however, I was greatly disappointed to learn the article was in fact about a far inferior Samanda!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            Today I went and had a sticker or banner if you will, made for my car...it spreads across the rear window and says -
                            www.sanctuaryforall.com
                            Just doing my bit to promote it as best I can...and will hopefully have the Sanctuary shirt and cap I ordered in before the expo in October!!!
                            That's an uber cool sticker. Some people are bound to check out the address when they see it.

And I've heard of the official Stargate magazine...does anyone know if it's sold in the UK?
                            "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              I scanned this JF magazine interview and posted it in my LJ but thought that you guys may like to take a look as it does have a small interview from Amanda in it and a brand new promo pic!

http://sheppyd.livejournal.com/8333.html

Spoilers for s4!

Hope that you enjoy!
                              Thanks for the article!! That was great I can't wait for Season 4!!
                              Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 31 August 2007, 11:08 AM.

Comment

And the last 3 pages. There's also a Carter A to Z feature in the issue, which I'll try to post later.

Spoiler:

NC
                                This is a great article as well NC!! THanks!! I'm looking forward to this movie

Comment

Working...
                                X