Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    The snarky side of me takes a look at that and wonders why it seems whenever they have ratings problems, they go ahead and do something Sam centric.

Oh yeah...maybe because Sam centric episodes consistently do well in the ratings.

Spoiler:
    I'm wondering if the person she did not expect to see (because she's dead) is Janet. Or maybe Kawalski. Something like that. I'd want Janet though.
    Oh yes, my friends...feel the Power of Sam.
    Spoiler:
    Wouldn't her mom be cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Spoiler:
      I think that's a great idea. Whole different dynamic for her to explore.
      sigpic
      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
        I think that's a great idea. Whole different dynamic for her to explore.
        And some more insight into Sam. A new relationship to explore too!

Comment

Spoiler:
          That would be awesome and refreshingly unexpected.

I'm with Rachel500 though:

Spoiler:
          If it's Pete, Narim, Martouf, Orlin, etc., etc., I will probably tear my hair out in frustration. I am getting really tired of having Sam being the object of some man's affection every week. I would absolutely love it to be her Mom, since we know so little about Sam's relationship with her. But I would be equally as happy if it's either Jacob or Janet.

Comment

And the people of Samanda welcome you.
            thaank you your highness.(you are the leader here right) lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
              thaank you your highness.(you are the leader here right) lmao!
              Sadly I am merely the Royal Videographer and Royal Pain in the Mik'ta. MajorSal is our Vice President and MajorSam is the President.

*mutters to self...where's that list of Who's Who in Samanda when you need it??*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Sadly I am merely the Royal Videographer and Royal Pain in the Mik'ta. MajorSal is our Vice President and MajorSam is the President.

*mutters to self...where's that list of Who's Who in Samanda when you need it??*
                Page 1, but it doesn't look like the updated list
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

MajorSal is our Vice President
                  WHAT?!
                  I demand a recount!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I would love that!
                    Spoiler:
                    If not her mother, then Jacob. Someone Earthbound...as in no alien man friends! But so far this season TPTB haven't been too creative. Would they even consider that possibility and the character development/insight we could have?

Comment

Can anyone with access to a scanner and the latest issue of TV Guide (the one with Keifer Sutherland on the cover) scan the front and email it to me? There's a tiny pic from episode 200 and

Spoiler:
                      it has RDA and AT in their wedding clothes!

Much thanks to anyone who does it and if no one can, that's all right as well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        Can anyone with access to a scanner and the latest issue of TV Guide (the one with Keifer Sutherland on the cover) scan the front and email it to me? There's a tiny pic from episode 200 and

Spoiler:
                        it has RDA and AT in their wedding clothes!

Much thanks to anyone who does it and if no one can, that's all right as well.

WHAT!?!? *runs out to buy TV Guide*

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          WHAT!?!? *runs out to buy TV Guide*
                          Oh yes! And there's an article on the 200th episode as well. There is also a picture in the article of

Spoiler:
                          Michael as the Cowardly Lion, Ben as the Scarecrow, Claudid as a leather-clad Dorothy and Chris as the Tin Man
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                            Oh yes! And there's an article on the 200th episode as well. There is also a picture in the article of

Spoiler:
                            Michael as the Cowardly Lion, Ben as the Scarecrow, Claudid as a leather-clad Dorothy and Chris as the Tin Man
                            Spoiler:
                            NO! FCOL, no one but SAM is Dorothy! *headdesk* And leather-clad? *headdesk* If there is any reference to Oz, it should have Jack, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c. That was their thing! *headdesk* Why? *has fronache*

Comment

Do you need something to lift your spirits? Do you need a positive light shed on Sam after Friday's events? Well, if you do, and you live in America, Death Knell is on Sci-Fi. For the rest of you, bust out the DVDs!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                                WHAT?!
                                I demand a recount!

Oooh...are you a rabble-rouser?

*Looks for 1speed and Agent Dark*

SECURITY!!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X