Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
    Can anyone with access to a scanner and the latest issue of TV Guide (the one with Keifer Sutherland on the cover) scan the front and email it to me? There's a tiny pic from episode 200 and

Spoiler:
    it has RDA and AT in their wedding clothes!

Much thanks to anyone who does it and if no one can, that's all right as well.

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    WHAT!?!? *runs out to buy TV Guide*
    What, I've been away for 5 minutes and its not posted yet
    *watches second hand on watch and taps foot *
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Spoiler:
      Wouldn't her mom be cool?
      Oh... oh! Now that is a breathtakingly cool thought.

But no, it will be
      Spoiler:
      her ex-fiance (Jonas Hanson? Was that his name?)... or Martouf. You know with these writers it will have to be a guy with the hots for her. (gag)

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
        Oh... oh! Now that is a breathtakingly cool thought.

But no, it will be
        Spoiler:
        her ex-fiance (Jonas Hanson? Was that his name?)... or Martouf. You know with these writers it will have to be a guy with the hots for her. (gag)
        Spoiler:
        What? Hanson??? You're kidding right?!? Because that wouldn't be very 'developing' for Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          What, I've been away for 5 minutes and its not posted yet
          *watches second hand on watch and taps foot *
          Still at my comp Mandy. I looked for it on TVGuide.com, but I couldn't find a cover like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            The snarky side of me takes a look at that and wonders why it seems whenever they have ratings problems, they go ahead and do something Sam centric.

Oh yeah...maybe because Sam centric episodes consistently do well in the ratings.

Spoiler:
            I'm wondering if the person she did not expect to see (because she's dead) is Janet. Or maybe Kawalski. Something like that. I'd want Janet though.
            Oh yes, my friends...feel the Power of Sam.

Hi all - I generally confine myself to the Who Should Lead thread where I support Sam Carter in the position of leader which she rightfully deserves and is capable of and qualified for. I do not post a lot but I do lurk here since I respect Sam a great deal.

I wanted to add here that I read someone else suggest that perhaps it will be the Replicator Carter (maybe it was here that I read it -sorry if it is repetitive) but I think that would be awesome if it was -- can you just see it Sam could make dust of the Replicator Carter for the shenanigans she pulled in Gemini. I would love for it to be Janet or Jacob, or maybe even her mother, as well but not Jack or that schmoe from Chimera and Affinity and not Martouf or Orlin or Barrett or that Tolan guy. Here's hoping they make the someone she sees a substantial someone that AT can really sink her chops into and in my book that would be Replicator Carter, Janet, Jacob or her mother - all others are trivial and would in my opinion once again demeen Sam Carter because it would again seem to revolve around this immaturity of the writers that Sam Carter has to be somehow attached or equated to a man in some idiotoc way.

Weelll as I write this I also think if the Shroud is ep 12 and Daniel is missing for 13-14 since MS is off for family time and this is 15 perhaps it is Daniel in his
            Spoiler:
            prior
            suit that she sees

Anyway just my simple musings on what is hopefully a meaty, meaningful and substantial story for Sam that shows her strengths and intelligence since it has been a while since these creepy writers have given her anything like that.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by BPC
              Hi all - I generally confine myself to the Who Should Lead thread where I support Sam Carter in the position of leader which she rightfully deserves and is capable of and qualified for. I do not post a lot but I do lurk here since I respect Sam a great deal.

I wanted to add here that I read someone else suggest that perhaps it will be the Replicator Carter (maybe it was here that I read it -sorry if it is repetitive) but I think that would be awesome if it was -- can you just see it Sam could make dust of the Replicator Carter for the shenanigans she pulled in Gemini. I would love for it to be Janet or Jacob, or maybe even her mother, as well but not Jack or that schmoe from Chimera and Affinity and not Martouf or Orlin or Barrett or that Tolan guy. Here's hoping they make the someone she sees a substantial someone that AT can really sink her chops into and in my book that would be Replicator Carter, Janet, Jacob or her mother - all others are trivial and would in my opinion once again demeen Sam Carter because it would again seem to revolve around this immaturity of the writers that Sam Carter has to be somehow attached or equated to a man in some idiotoc way.

Weelll as I write this I also think if the Shroud is ep 12 and Daniel is missing for 13-14 since MS is off for family time and this is 15 perhaps it is Daniel in his
              Spoiler:
              prior
              suit that she sees

Anyway just my simple musings on what is hopefully a meaty, meaningful and substantial story for Sam that shows her strengths and intelligence since it has been a while since these creepy writers have given her anything like that.

Cheers.
              Welcome to Samanda!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Spoilers for Season 10's '200'
                Spoiler:
                NO! FCOL, no one but SAM is Dorothy! *headdesk* And leather-clad? *headdesk* If there is any reference to Oz, it should have Jack, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c. That was their thing! *headdesk* Why? *has fronache*
                I put my reply in Whinge Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                  Spoilers for Season 10's '200' I put my reply in Whinge Nuts
                  Oh because I'm just that pathetic dedicated, I just went out to Food City and the new TV Guide won't come in until Thursday.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    *views the 12 lurkers...* We all can't be lurking today can we???!!

Okay... here's some S5 Sam smiles to lighten our mood and brighten our day...

And as always Sam's smile never fails to make me smile .

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

I was just watching the end of Death Knell-the scene with Sam and Jacob. I just LOVE their interaction. And I said out loud to my brother 'She does such a good job in this episode.' And she does. I've seen that episode I don't know how many times and her acting never stops impressing me.

Comment

Thought we could all use some cheering up after last week's writing fiasco, so I thought i'd share some of the fun I experienced at Shore Leave this year.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ForeverSg1; 07 August 2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Spoilers for Season 10's '200' I put my reply in Whinge Nuts
                          I haven't heard of Samanda's Whinge Nuts thread before, it must have been born while I wasn't here. I shall go check it out...

Spoiler:
                          edited to add: Just read your post over there and I agree with you astro.
                          And I'm not looking forward to the 200th episode so much now

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Well here you get it guys!!!!!
                            And I'm totally freaked out!!!! Amanda cracks me sooooooooooooo up on the third pic

Thanks to SueKay for the head ups and PG-15 for the scans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Well here you get it guys!!!!!
                              And I'm totally freaked out!!!! Amanda cracks me sooooooooooooo up on the third pic

Thanks to SueKay for the head ups and PG-15 for the scans!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Teal'c as D'Argo and Sam as Chianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              BAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

*gasps for air*

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*DYING HERE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Last edited by Uber; 07 August 2006, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                Oh yes! And there's an article on the 200th episode as well. There is also a picture in the article of

Spoiler:
                                Michael as the Cowardly Lion, Ben as the Scarecrow, Claudid as a leather-clad Dorothy and Chris as the Tin Man
                                Spoiler:
                                So Vala needs to be sent back to wherever she came from (I don't have the heart to inflict her on Kansas), Daniel is short of courage, Teal'c needs a heart and Mitchell needs a brain?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I consider Daniel to be very brave and Teal'c to be very compassionate.

Spoiler:
                                NO! FCOL, no one but SAM is Dorothy! *headdesk* And leather-clad? *headdesk* If there is any reference to Oz, it should have Jack, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c. That was their thing! *headdesk* Why? *has fronache*
                                Spoiler:
                                They no longer have anything that's theirs, it all belongs to the golden boy and girl now, much to the detriment of the show.

I was hoping to be able to enjoy "200" at the very least, but that seems unlikely.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X