Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    he is. but the geographically challenged folks in vancouver think that kansas is part of the south.

then again, i guess when you're in canada everything is the south
    Having lived through 14 inch snowstorms next door in Missouri, I can promise them that KS isn't the south. Hee. Now Mitchell and all his good ole boy, deep south referances are going to make me laugh. (Which is way better than shaking my fist at the screen and calling him un-GW approved names!)

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    Spoiler:
    hanson never entered my head. my thoughts were, janet, jacob or kinsey. in that order.
    Spoiler:
    My heart still votes for Jacob. But Kinsey. That could be interesting. I'd love to see Sam have a chance to kick his butt!

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Well of course it is silly
    Except if you live in Windsor, then Detroit is north
    (Windsor is where AT went to school in case it sounds familiar to you
    That's one of my favorite trivia questions, because so many people don't know that Detroit is actually North of Windsor. I didn't know AT went to school in Windsor. Very cool, that's practically my backyard. I go book shopping in Windsor sometimes, cause some books are released quicker in Canada than here. And Amazon.Ca would require actual planning ahead.

I have some hope. Was that RCC with the issues line? I can't believe he said that! Not good for fan/PTB relations! Course, with lines like that, it makes sense why S9 and 10 were the way they were.
    I think it will be a "proposed movie scenario" kind of thing, but I'm still looking forward to it.

But what line is this of RCCs? What have I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Spoiler:

Amanda:
      We answer all the fan questions like if Jack and Sam are ever gonna get together and we answer it for both sides. Both sides of the argument are gonna be happy.

Audience: That's impossible.

Amanda: At least you'll have a good laugh.

Guess we'll see if we are all still laughing at the end of the episode.

Let me make this perfectly clear here and now...if the wedding scene turns out to be one of Sam's fantasies? I will definitely NOT be a happy camper. I don't care if it's Jack or Teal'c or Walter for that matter, but if it's Sam I will go ballistic. I'm sorry if this is upsetting to any shippers out there. I know you want this to happen and I hope they resolve the issue once and for all, but damnit it I'm tired of it always being about Sam caring for Jack. Let Jack fantasize about Sam for once!!

Personally I'd lay odds that it's Walter's fantasy.
      Honestly, Forever and I are on the same page here.

Spoiler:
      And if we haven't ragequit over it before one of us gets to the forums to gripe about it, there's going to be a whingefest of epic proportions. I'm hoping that neither RCC nor McCullough wrote that particular scene.

If it's Teal'c or Walter, great. If it's Jack, even better. But if it's Sam's fantasy, I'm going to be thoroughly disgusted.

And the fact that we're even worried about it means that it's 100% possible. Great.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        I beg of you. Please don't get your hopes up too high. Please. Please. Please. Just enjoy whatever they show
        Spoiler:
        regardless of who is marrying whom in this episode full of farce and fancy
        and don't get your hopes up too high.

Please.
        Ok Ok...they're not that high...I'm just happy is all!!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The best episoded with her is season 1 episoded 1

Originally posted by Sam talking to Jack
          just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside dosent mean i cant handel anything you can handel

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
            Oi!!!! Now don't go bringing him here to the southern hemisphere - no fair!
            Not to worry RoX...he'll be here with me...not up north with you!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

welcome to samanda PA. Dont ask me about the name... i have no idea. lol

Comment

Spoiler:
                but damnit it I'm tired of it always being about Sam caring for Jack.
                Let Jack fantasize about Sam for once!!
                I couldn't agree more, Kat!

Spoiler:
                Personally I'd lay odds that it's Walter's fantasy.
                And that would put Jack in the
                Spoiler:
                'giving her away' category, or maybe he's Walter's Best Man?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                  welcome to samanda PA. Dont ask me about the name... i have no idea. lol
                  Sam + Amanda= Samanda

and welcome PA
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Sam + Amanda= Samanda

and welcome PA
                    i invited her to join. Yes I know Im awesome you dont have to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Oh, and another fic: http://miralyn.livejournal.com/1650.html. It's only a 100 word drabble, yet it packs more characterisation and more Sam than alot of stuff I've read that are 7 times its wordcount
                      Hey I liked that..that was good...damn...did I just agree with you again Ad...twice in one day??? Uh Oh!!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Just stumbled across this link...

If you get bored and have a minute or two, perhaps you can add why Sam is your favorite character (in 10 words or less).

Sam
                        She's everything I would like to be....and I did that in 7 words!!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          Not to worry RoX...he'll be here with me...not up north with you!!
                          Does hubby know about this?????
                          -

Comment

Spoiler:

Let me make this perfectly clear here and now...if the wedding scene turns out to be one of Sam's fantasies? I will definitely NOT be a happy camper. I don't care if it's Jack or Teal'c or Walter for that matter, but if it's Sam I will go ballistic. I'm sorry if this is upsetting to any shippers out there. I know you want this to happen and I hope they resolve the issue once and for all, but damnit it I'm tired of it always being about Sam caring for Jack. Let Jack fantasize about Sam for once!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm a shipper, and I totally understand what you mean. I'd like for it to be Jack too. Come on, we all know he cares about her, so why not let him show it sometime. But it's a bunch of males writing this, so.... I'd like for it to be Teal'c or Daniel's idea...and Walter would be great too!

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                              Does hubby know about this?????
                              Shhhh...no he doesn't know and what he doesn't know won't hurt him so don't tell him!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                                i invited her to join. Yes I know Im awesome you dont have to say it.
                                Lord Minister, you are the coolest person I know!

Comment

Working...
                                X