No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone can help with voting for Amanda, Kazan has been there all day, myself for just an hour, no one there to votes or return votes. Head over if you can peeps!!

http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
      Im a Sam/Lord Yu shipper!
      Ok that sound even stranger than a sam/thor shipper but than again everything is possible
      But I was talking about sam/jack ship Ok I better had said that.

Comment

Sorry for being late with the elf names, but I'm just catching up on two days worth of posts (had a major presentation at work this morning)

Elf Name -Nienna Elanessë
        Hobbit Name - Dimple Hardbottle

On another topic, how cool is that Amanda, David Hewitt interview? They really do play off each other well, in real life and on the show.

I said play off each other, not play with each other. Get your minds out of the gutter.

NC

Comment

Sam and Jack? No way! Their both officers in the airforce and they would both be court marsheled! So Sam and Jack will never be a couple!

*runs for Uber*

Comment

Sam and Jack? No way! Their both officers in the airforce and they would both be court marsheled! So Sam and Jack will never be a couple!

*runs for Uber*
            Saying that, though... under the Air Force frat regs, I believe ALL of SG1 could be pulled up for gambling together, eating out together, having team nights and socials. It doesn't matter that Teal'c and Daniel aren't military; the rules still apply to them as they are on the USAF pay roll.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              Saying that, though... under the Air Force frat regs, I believe ALL of SG1 could be pulled up for gambling together, eating out together, having team nights and socials. It doesn't matter that Teal'c and Daniel aren't military; the rules still apply to them as they are on the USAF pay roll.
              But you guys know Sam and Jack will never happen. I mean sam's a genius and Jack is well you know....

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Shhhh, don't say anything, but I've been sending her subliminal messages to attend AT2 in November as well. She doesn't know it but I've been hiding them in her rep comments for weeks now. I think my evil plan is beginning to work. It's only a matter of time now! MUHAHAHAHAHA!
                Spoiler:

ROTFLOL You are a wizard with this stuff, Kat!

All of a sudden, I have the urge to splurge and come to GABIT2 myself! However, I'm moving to a new state and job hunting in another three weeks so don't think it's gonna happen.

Sorry Strix and Coley ... chopped liver will be flat broke by then!

On the other hand, Dani ... what's holding you back?! Go for the gusto!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Shhhh, don't say anything, but I've been sending her subliminal messages to attend AT2 in November as well. She doesn't know it but I've been hiding them in her rep comments for weeks now. I think my evil plan is beginning to work. It's only a matter of time now! MUHAHAHAHAHA!
                  Spoiler:

Unfortunately I don't think some of us need subliminal advertising to want to go . It just aint gonna be happenin this time around. I hope there will be AT3's 4's 5's 6's...... to attend in the future.
                  Meanwhile I'm incredibly greatful to minigeek for giving those of us who can't go the opportunity to be part of the event via her poster. Thankyou for the reminder to send in messages mini, I must get to work on mine and get it to you asap.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Are they trying to bring us over to the OTHER side
                    Don't worry, the ship is NOT strong in this one....
                    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                      Oh cool deepspace...where bouts are you? I never seem to run into any Aussies who live near me...AD's the closest and his still an hour and half away...oh...hang on...stargate princess is about an hour away so she's actually the closest...still...would be nice to meet someone who actually live nearby!!
                      Unfortunately I think AD and stargate princess are all a lot closer to you than I. I'm a NSW Sydney girl. I think the majority of Samanda's Australian percentage is in Vic.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Oh I bet you all have the coolest accents.

And yes...I know I'm blindingly off-topic...but I have a THING for accents. Especially Aussie. Especially male Aussie. Especially DEEP male Aussie.

*deep, lingering sigh*

So, AD, up for a chat tonight?

To be honest Über, I never really think of myself as having a strong Australian accent, however the two times I've been out of the country people have picked it up instantly. They just look at you and say "You're from Australia right?" and I'm quietly thinking How can you tell?
                        But then the two times I've been out of Australia I've also met people who either don't know where Australia is on the map, or if they do they think Western Australia is a different continent to the rest of Australia, or that the whole of this country is a desert, or they think if you live here you must be within a kilometer of Ayers Rock, oh and kangaroos are always hopping in your backyard.....
                        Fortunately people here at Samanda are a lot more intelligent!

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

my 2000th post!!
                          Big congrats minigeek, 2000 is a huge achievement! Have some blue jello to celebrate .

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                            To be honest Über, I never really think of myself as having a strong Australian accent, however the two times I've been out of the country people have picked it up instantly. They just look at you and say "You're from Australia right?" and I'm quietly thinking How can you tell?
                            But then the two times I've been out of Australia I've also met people who either don't know where Australia is on the map, or if they do they think Western Australia is a different continent to the rest of Australia, or that the whole of this country is a desert, or they think if you live here you must be within a kilometer of Ayers Rock, oh and kangaroos are always hopping in your backyard.....
                            Fortunately people here at Samanda are a lot more intelligent!
                            Yeah, course we are. I mean, we all know that it's really emus you have running round your back yard. And that you're all within a kilometre of Ramsey Street
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally Posted by minigeek

my 2000th post!!
                              Originally posted by deepspace
                              Big congrats minigeek, 2000 is a huge achievement! Have some blue jello to celebrate .

YEAH! miniGEEK! Congrats!
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Ooooober! How are you today?
                                Doing mighty fine, thanks for asking. Yourself?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X