Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    Are you using that on Spazzy, too? Oh, and don't forget CG...
    Doh! Must remember to send subliminal messages to Spazzy and CG ... ooooo and Oooober! I'm sure I could break them all.

*Does her Dr. Evil laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by Linwelin
      Yes ! I'm not alone any more !

I felt a little lonely,going through all these spoilers...
      <snip>
      You are not alone my friend - I , too, attempt to be spoiler free. I also don't get to see the eps until Monday or so, making it doubly hard. One day I was on another forum and got completely spoiled for X3 - I was FUMING, FUMING. I mean, we're talking major spoilage. I was all "have you HEARD of spoiler warnings?????"

rrrrrrrr iz not bittr
      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Doh! Must remember to send subliminal messages to Spazzy and CG ... ooooo and Oooober! I'm sure I could break them all.

*Does her Dr. Evil laugh*
        I bet if you Webcam them on MSN with your sweet DD asking them as cutely as possible it would break them in a second!!! Spazzy fer sher.

<---joins in the evilness
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
          You are not alone my friend - I , too, attempt to be spoiler free. I also don't get to see the eps until Monday or so, making it doubly hard. One day I was on another forum and got completely spoiled for X3 - I was FUMING, FUMING. I mean, we're talking major spoilage. I was all "have you HEARD of spoiler warnings?????"

rrrrrrrr iz not bittr

I HATESSSSSSS spoilers, precious. ;D

However...I did peek at that
          Spoiler:
          wedding pic of Sam
          but it's not that big a spoiler...at least not for me.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Samandans! This is just a fly by post, because I've been so busy catching up with the posts on the Ship day thread. I just read Rachel500's latest story, and I thought some of you might want to read it! It is an S/J shipper story (consider yourself warned), but Rachel also addresses the leadership issue, Orlin's return, and her "friendship" with Mitchell. Here's the link:
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3071313/1

The True Leader of SG1
            Last edited by Gate gal; 28 July 2006, 09:45 AM. Reason: had to fix the link

Comment

Well, I double checked the link and fixed my mistake and it still isn't working! FanFiction might be down. Sorry.

Comment

Right iv got ma wee cuzin emma with me , shes a SG fan to so be nice

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                  I HATESSSSSSS spoilers, precious. ;D

However...I did peek at that
                  Spoiler:
                  wedding pic of Sam
                  but it's not that big a spoiler...at least not for me.
                  I clicked ! But I had already read about it !

Comment

hi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

thats lovely dexterav

just thought i'd mention that sam rocks

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                          Right iv got ma wee cuzin emma with me , shes a SG fan to so be nice
                          Everyone's nice here Deano. Is your wee cousin a Sam fan?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

Wow great pic dex

And a Hello to Deano and your cousin We are always nice here (well mostly )
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                              Hey Samandans! This is just a fly by post, because I've been so busy catching up with the posts on the Ship day thread. I just read Rachel500's latest story, and I thought some of you might want to read it! It is an S/J shipper story (consider yourself warned), but Rachel also addresses the leadership issue, Orlin's return, and her "friendship" with Mitchell. Here's the link:
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3071313/1

The True Leader of SG1
                              i tried the link it didnt work . I have read though i thought it was good.
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3071313/1/ This one seems to be working though

sig by starlover1990

Comment

actully shes ma fav

Comment

Working...
                                X