Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    12 TAKES?????? *yanks AT from RDA and takes her place* Ah, that's better.
    hey! get in line buddy! (but thats a long line considering how long AT apparently took with her turn, not that anyone could ever fault her for it. ) alright, now we're officially turning into a new faction of the gutter gals.

i'd say it was probably the director just having fun with them and seeing how many takes he could make them do. i'd say after the 12th and they still weren't complaining he just quit.

there was a scene in season 4, i think it was in serpents venom but i'm not sure, where martin wood said he did 11 takes of a control room scene because his cameo was in it, and in the scene the team had to pass him by and on every take when amanda passed him she pinched his "bum". its on the commentary for the ep. very funny.

Comment

The only time I could have seen Sam and Daniel having the possiblity of getting together was the first season or so. There were a lot of great S/D scenes that could make you lean in that direction. But instead of shippiness, it made me see how close they are, how they click. I see a brother/sister relationship, heck even twins. This one ep...Singularity I think, they were standing side by side and I just paused it b/c they SO looked like siblings. I even made my roommie look and she agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

What?!
        I don't have to make a smilie of that to explain it, do I?
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          I love the Sam Teal'c relationship. I reminds me of blood-brothers; or like Spartan warriors - and then sometimes I get a hit of that intense barracks-sex bonding thing that the Spartans went in for... ooh.
          what is up with all the people here making me go "eeeeeewwwww" lately!?!

and i love sam/teal'c fic (on occasion!)

*hugs self, sucks thumb and rocks back and forth*
          they're just like brother and sister. they're just like brother and sister. they're just like brother and sister. they're just like brother and sister. they're just like brother and sister.

Comment

NO!!!

(or maybe you do...)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              NO!!!

(or maybe you do...)
              No, no, no. I'm good. Really.

And this is my 3,306th post, btw. Why am I point this out, you may ask? Because, like the verbose fool that I am, I wasn't keeping track of my posts, and missed it somewhere between whingenuts, rage and samanda. So... yeah. I suck at this.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                No, no, no. I'm good. Really.

And this is my 3,306th post, btw. Why am I point this out, you may ask? Because, like the verbose fool that I am, I wasn't keeping track of my posts, and missed it somewhere between whingenuts, rage and samanda. So... yeah. I suck at this.
                well i regained 136 posts over night, then realised that i was very proud of myself for not returning to the bad place! i'm all in favour of standing up for a good cause and all, but i have my limits. i'm very much lacking in dignity though.

so we're up to season 8 for the voting now? hhmmmm.... this one's gonna be tough.

Comment

So, just out of curiousity, who do all of you ship for, if you ship, that is? I started out S/J and have been converted by fishyone to S/D.

Comment

I love the Sam Teal'c relationship. It reminds me of blood-brothers; or like Spartan warriors - and then sometimes I get a hit of that intense barracks-sex bonding thing that the Spartans went in for... ooh.
                    ... and then DEM has a grand episode of stereotypy.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      so we're up to season 8 for the voting now? hhmmmm.... this one's gonna be tough.
                      Yeah... I haven't voted for the past two seasons, because I really couldn't decide - despite the rather persuasive arguments of many... With S8, it'll be even more bittersweet, because it'll be the last season (at least until next season, I hope) where we can effectively have one of these competitions. You know, because S9 left us with so many opportunities.

New Order, Part 2 was a good'un, but the latter half of S8 is what really clinched it, I think... Now all we have to do is wait for trusty Lys to come up with her lovely screen caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                        So, just out of curiousity, who do all of you ship for, if you ship, that is? I started out S/J and have been converted by fishyone to S/D.
                        • Sam/Janet
                        • Sam/Vala
                        • Sam/Teal'c
                        • Sam/Janet/Teal'c
                        • Sam/Janet/Jack
                        • Sam/Janet/Teal'c/Vala

and...
                        • Sam/RepliCarter
                        scarimor

Comment

• Sam/Janet/Teal'c/Vala
                          Honestly... will wonders never cease?

Poor Teal'c never knew what hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                            ... and then DEM has a grand episode of stereotypy.
                            Stay with me, DEM, I need you!
                            scarimor

Comment

I'd sell a minor internal organ to see that one.

BAHAHAHAHA

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                                aw dammit, we lost one! i must inform the shippers of this travesty!

s/j all the way in case you couldn't tell from this. (the only other show i would really say i'm a "shipper" for is firefly. mal/inara is the only other ship with the capability to make me squee and hope/give a monkey's tail.)

Comment

Working...
                                X