• Show
Clear All

www.theamandatappingclub.net

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Myrth could you please put the link up, I kinda lost it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      i'm reposting this because we need to work to keep this thread alive! sam fans, reply to this post. answer this question. keep this thread alive!!

sally
      Hi Sal i would be with you on nightwalkers, Sam had yet another snake die in her and she would have felt it taking over for those first few moments before the drug kicked in. She took a chance and it would be great if we could see what efect it had on her!
      I've always thought this with Sam, her blood has this "stuff" in it now that she will never be able to be treated at a "normal" hospital, how does that make her feel? what would happen if she was injured and miles from the "special" places that she could be treated at that know her history and she is unable to tell the medical people that herself, does she wear a disc on her dogtags giving that information?
      It's these simple little things like would she be able to have children and carry that child to term that adds layers to Sam and could lead on to "human" stories of the characters.
      (Sorry about the baby bits but as a shipper it's somthing that i would love to hear from the medical people about!)
      ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Oh, lovely cohort? So you do mean me All you had to do was ask I'm sure Lys will do it soon, won't you, Lys?

And yupp, it's been a long and horrible weekend for us all. I can't wait for it to be over.
        Nah ! Sky wants us to play Duet. I'll be Cadman and you McKay and I'll drive you crazy. Mwahahaha !

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Sam Carter Best Episode
          Second Award

Third round: season 3

-Into the Fire:
          Spoiler:

-Seth:
          Spoiler:

-Fair Game:
          Spoiler:

-Legacy:
          Spoiler:

-Learning Curve:
          Spoiler:

-Point of View:
          Spoiler:

-Deadman Switch:
          Spoiler:

-Demons:
          Spoiler:

-Rules of Engagement:
          Spoiler:

-Forever in a Day:
          Spoiler:

-Past and Present:
          Spoiler:

End part I

Comment

Part II:

-Jolinar's Memories:
            Spoiler:

- The Devil you Know:
            Spoiler:

-Foothold:
            Spoiler:

-Pretense:
            Spoiler:

-Urgo:
            Spoiler:

-A Hundred Days:
            Spoiler:

-Shades of Grey:
            Spoiler:

-New Ground:
            Spoiler:

-Maternal Instinct:
            Spoiler:

-Crystal Skull:
            Spoiler:

-Nemesis:
            Spoiler:

Same rules as usual, send your votes to Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
              Nah ! Sky wants us to play Duet. I'll be Cadman and you McKay and I'll drive you crazy. Mwahahaha !

Who gets to play Beckett?

Comment

Oh Season 3 hahaha. Lots of good Sam stuff in there.

Action Sam in Forever in a Day: The little sequence at the start where Carter picks up the AT4 from the soldier who gets shot, and blows away the staff weapon emplacement. Also that nice Sam and Daniel scene where Daniel is reminicising on how Shau'ri thought his pen was magic.
                Also New Ground, Rules of Engagement, Into the Fire and Nemesis had more good Action!Sam scenes

Foothold: Woo! I dont need to say more
                Urgo: Again woo!

Seth/Fair Game/Jolinar's Memories/Devil You Know had overall Sam story arc to them, so lots of good stuff there.

And some VERY good Sam stuff in Demons. Angry!Sam when the Canon is about to drown Teal'c, then Pissedoff!Vengeful!Sam when she's in the cell and they think Teal'c is dead. Great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Who gets to play Beckett?
                  Ask Tracy, she's the one in the line of duty for that.

Comment

Oh Season 3 hahaha. Lots of good Sam stuff in there.

Action Sam in Forever in a Day: The little sequence at the start where Carter picks up the AT4 from the soldier who gets shot, and blows away the staff weapon emplacement. Also that nice Sam and Daniel scene where Daniel is reminicising on how Shau'ri thought his pen was magic.
                    Also New Ground, Rules of Engagement, Into the Fire and Nemesis had more good Action!Sam scenes

Foothold: Woo! I dont need to say more
                    Urgo: Again woo!

Seth/Fair Game/Jolinar's Memories/Devil You Know had overall Sam story arc to them, so lots of good stuff there.

And some VERY good Sam stuff in Demons. Angry!Sam when the Canon is about to drown Teal'c, then Pissedoff!Vengeful!Sam when she's in the cell and they think Teal'c is dead. Great stuff

Yup, sooo many good Sam moments in S3. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna vote for my favourite Foothold but I think I'll watch some of S3 tomorrow just to be sure I didn't forget anything

Hey, in a mere 12 hours I get this damn cast off my arm. Yippee
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                      Yup, sooo many good Sam moments in S3. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna vote for my favourite Foothold but I think I'll watch some of S3 tomorrow just to be sure I didn't forget anything

Hey, in a mere 12 hours I get this damn cast off my arm. Yippee
                      See, I don't like voting for favourite episodes simply because I don't really have any single favourite - I like them all So while Foothold is a great Sam ep, Demons is also a great ep with good Sam moments in it. I don't like picking one over the other

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                        LOL!

That's why poor Sky had to announce that she's only accepting PMed votes. She doesn't want Samanada to suddenly turn into Florida!

Where I will be in less than 24 hours!

I'll miss everyone when I'm gone, but I can't wait. Two weeks in the sun, my cousin's car to drive around Jacksonville to see my friends, the pool, life will be Sweet!
                        yep. because when i tally the votes, i don't keep track of who votes for what, just that someone has voted for an eps.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                          I'm a long time lurker in this thread and as such feel free to ignore this post, it's not ment to offend or to defend anyone, but as someone who's been popping in and enjoying this thread for a long time it saddens me this recent upeavel. In my oppinion this happens because people are forgetting some things.
                          First and foremost this is a Sam Carter appreciation thread, so if people came and post how great X or Y or Z caracter is and is so good for the show and by the way they think Carter is good too, maybe they should post that on the X or Y or Z caracter thread and post here why they think Carter is good. And it may also explain why then there is a backlash agains said X, Y or Z caracter if those kind of posts keep going on.

This is not a anti anyone thread but it is a pro Sam thread and if people perceive other caracters are or will threaten Sam's role on the team/ series then that is a valid concern. If people think that S9 was not a very good season for Sam and therefor they didn't enjoy it, surely that is on topic regardless of why they didn't like it.

About likening the anti posts with the pro-ship posts,I have to disagree. Well first ship involves Sam so it is on topic and secondly it has been adressed on the show either directly or indirectly and been hinted at from S1 wether we like it or not . It tptb have Sam kissing A b or C in either this reality or another then it's part of the show and the caracther is it not ?

But mostly every post should be respectfull . People are always going to disagree about things, just remember what you have in common, in this case your love for the caracter of Sam Carter and the actor that portrays her.

And finally, trolls are a side effect on the net and just like to stir the pot, some times ignoring it is the best option

jmo
                          I agree with you. Well said.

Comment

See, I don't like voting for favourite episodes simply because I don't really have any single favourite - I like them all So while Foothold is a great Sam ep, Demons is also a great ep with good Sam moments in it. I don't like picking one over the other
                            I never try to come up with a favorite episode either as I think Sam's character is 100% in all the episodes she is in and even the not so well ones she shines.

Comment

IOW, you're a waffler. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I've gotta admire someone who can see enough goodness in Demons {heh} that it could contend with Foothold as the best Sam ep of the season.
                              Last edited by DEM; 17 April 2006, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Someone please be sure to digitally record Stargate tonight in case there's Amanda clips during the commercials!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X