Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard rumours that

Spoiler:

The dress is NOTHING compared to the short skirt and leather boots. And there's a lovely Sam/Vala snuggle scene
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
      hey, i'm right there with ya now after
      Spoiler:
      seeing her in that dress.

right now, i resemble a cartoon wolf, eyes all bulging out, whistling, hitting myself on the head with a shoe (for some reason that i've never managed to figure out).

10x13
      Spoiler:

Looking forward to seeing this dress. Based on your reaction, I hope they'll release some promo photos from this scene when the time comes.

Comment

Alright stargate barbie, I admit that I'm an easy tease. For your sake, I promised myself that I wouldn't hound you and poke and prod and bombard you, but... well, I'm just not sure I can keep that promise.

And, for crying out loud, there's no official thread in the Episodes section.

ETA: Heh heh. I totally almost believed you, Trace.
        ETA2: Wait a minute! It's true?!
        Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 23 January 2007, 12:15 PM.

Comment

a select few very poor quality screen caps are on the way. and TJ
          Spoiler:
          you have no idea how adorable the s/v snuggle is. i'm fighting the urge to squee right now.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
            10x13
            Spoiler:

Looking forward to seeing this dress. Based on your reaction, I hope they'll release some promo photos from this scene when the time comes.
            AT looks lovely.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Just watched that episode on Sky One and it was a great Sam episode. Plus Amanda really does look stunning in that dress. My jaw dropped!
              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                My feelings about Amanda's upcoming project...

Spoiler:

Amanda Tapping & Martin Woods!

Nuff Said!

I'm not sure about anyone else, but the moment I heard Martin mention that he was working on a new project that would be direct to the internet, I was secretly crossing my fingers that this was the project that Amanda was going to be involved in. I really love these two people and I think they work wonderfully together. I for one am extremely excited about their project and I really hope it takes flight.
                Are direct to internet productions ever released to TV/DVD as a rule or are they only available online?

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith View Post
                  Just watched that episode on Sky One and it was a great Sam episode. Plus Amanda really does look stunning in that dress. My jaw dropped!
                  Definitely.

Spoiler:
                  Excellent episode. If the rest of Seasons Nine and Ten had been like this episode or "Line In The Sand", I would have enjoyed them a heck of a lot more.

AT did an absolutely fabulous job with this storyline and I liked the twist of Sam being trapped in an alternate reality not because she couldn't get back but because she wasn't allowed to. I also liked the little unexpected surprises, like AlternateSam having been involved with the McKay of her reality and Major Lorne leading SG-1 instead of a more obvious choice like Jack, Mitchell or AlternateSam herself.

The fate of AlternateMitchell was another surprise. I think that BB did a good job with him, such a contrast from his more happy-go-lucky counterpart.

I thought that the ending was a very sweet touch, with Teal'c, Vala and Mitchell revealing that they had spent so long talking to an empty room to keep Sam company. I wonder what they did say to her - any fanfic writers want to take that on? Vala's impulsive hug was nice too.

It was nice to see them caring about each other. They seemed more team-like than they have in a long time.

Bit of a milestone - looks like this is my 1,000th post on Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                    Definitely.

Spoiler:
                    Excellent episode. If the rest of Seasons Nine and Ten had been like this episode or "Line In The Sand", I would have enjoyed them a heck of a lot more.

AT did an absolutely fabulous job with this storyline and I liked the twist of Sam being trapped in an alternate reality not because she couldn't get back but because she wasn't allowed to. I also liked the little unexpected surprises, like AlternateSam having been involved with the McKay of her reality and Major Lorne leading SG-1 instead of a more obvious choice like Jack, Mitchell or AlternateSam herself.

The fate of AlternateMitchell was another surprise. I think that BB did a good job with him, such a contrast from his more happy-go-lucky counterpart.

I thought that the ending was a very sweet touch, with Teal'c, Vala and Mitchell revealing that they had spent so long talking to an empty room to keep Sam company. I wonder what they did say to her - any fanfic writers want to take that on? Vala's impulsive hug was nice too.

It was nice to see them caring about each other. They seemed more team-like than they have in a long time.

Bit of a milestone - looks like this is my 1,000th post on Samanda.
                    Congrats on your Samandan milestone, Regan. I couldn't think of a more appropriate way of doing it.

Comment

screen caps from the road not taken. (not great quality)

Comment

Thank you so, so much Barbie! They're small but they're great. I just had to pick my jaw up off the floor..... sigh.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Thank you for the pictures.

The dress looks really great. I can't wait for the episode.

Comment

Thanks sb! That last one was so cute!

Comment

Thanks.
                              Not very impressed with the dress (might be the quality of the caps) but really liked the hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Thank you so, so much Barbie! They're small but they're great. I just had to pick my jaw up off the floor..... sigh.
                                i can make the caps bigger, but my tv reception is so bad that you'd be better off waiting for someone to post decent quality ones.

anyway, until then, here's an equally poor quality present just for you;
                                (spoilers for road not taken)

its a bit too fast, but i'm sure the fantabulous ooober will put a good one together sooner or later. for some reason it worked better before i uploaded it, and i'm too lazy to fix it, that and there's no point, cos the quality kinda sucks.

(and for some reason after i upload it, which i've done 4 times now, an extra little glitch appears. and its really bugging me now. it works perfectly on my hard drive dammit! why won't it work right for me online!?!)

Comment

Working...
                                X