X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEM View Post
    Yup! Good call!
    Spoiler:
    We also got both Scientist and Fight-in-the-Parking-Lot!Sam.

Also thought it was cool they were able to bring back Julia Donovan. Ah, good times, good times.
    Spoiler:
    I enjoyed last nights episode, nice to have a sam episode, seeing as we dont get many of those, and good to see lots of different versions of sam. the end made me laugh when the rest of the team had been talking to any empty room for a lot of the time that she was gone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      Here are some caps someone took and put on the 'TRNT' episode thread. There's some really nice ones.
      I especially like the closeup of her and Teal'c. Great shot.

Thanks for the link!

Really, looking through all the many caps floating around, I'm just struck by the pure joy on Amanda's face in many of the shots ... she looks like she had a blast making this episode (TRNT) and did say at AT2 that it is now one of her favorites. The writers finally have gotten Sam Carter back on track!
      Last edited by ChopinGal; 24 January 2007, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
        Sky leaves town for a day...

ANARCHY!

Noodle relay!

Noodle keep away....
        No wonder they call you

TAGger
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Last nights ep was great, another fantastic Sam/AT performance I just made my fist bowl of BLUE JELLO! Which my Mum sent me from the U.S, I can't wait to taste it

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*just watched The Road Not Taken again and is in happy Sam/Stargate place*

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              me not seen it yet

is in a sad Samless place
              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                me not seen it yet

is in a sad Samless place
                Me too.

Comment

CAPTIONARY!

(But since it's a pic from TRNT, I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case)

Spoiler:

Yes, for the last time, they're REAL. For crying out loud...

-
                  Last edited by minigeek; 24 January 2007, 05:55 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                    Bwah-ha-haaah!

*sigh* Me too. *feels the warmness*

I was inspired to icon one of the caps:
                    Spoiler:

Feel free to use
                    Last edited by scarimor; 24 January 2007, 06:02 AM.
                    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                      Oh sure make fun of the poor shipper girl who is staying away from spoilers...I guessed the
                      Spoiler:
                      entire cast including McKay & Pete and not once did I come up with Lorne... Who would have thought?

Trust me shippers stay away! lol Not as bad as I was imagining...
                      *steps in for moral support* I'd send in the penguins Ann, but I'm at work (groan) at the moment and they won't let me bring them in with me anymore. Apparently I start to grin stupidly or something...

Re TRNT

Spoiler:
                      I found it hysterical that Sam and McKay were once married. As far as I'm concerned TPTB threw us a bone with the "fishing" in LitS as Geek said, so I don't begrudge anything. I'm a Samandan first so I will watch anything with our gal regardless of what's shipped where. And besides any of that, it's AU so ours is the only reality of consequence

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                      I was inspired to icon one of the caps:
                      Spoiler:

Feel free to use
                      Thanks Scari! They're fantastic! LoL.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to getting home from work and watching it again.

Comment

Ok, I have a challenge for everyone: name your favorite memorable Sam scene in an otherwise forgettable episode (or one that's not one of their best efforts).

My favorite is when she's humming the Stargate theme in the elevator with Jack in "Chimera" (less than stellar episode). That always cracks me up.

Anyone else have one that comes to mind?
                          Shallow are the Ori!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL, who could top that one mini

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                            CAPTIONARY!

(But since it's a pic from TRNT, I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case)

Spoiler:

-
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam: For the last time Vala, no I don't have the doohickey on me.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                              I know I joke about the

Spoiler:
                              BoOBiES!

but it actually isn't about that for me...

Honestly, at the end of the day, I'd prefer that no one felt a pressure to dress or behave in a particular way simply because of societal norms. I mean to say, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that one dress to a certain minimum standard (i.e., don't wear dirty sackcloth to a formal occassion), but neither do I think it's reasonable to demand (either explicity or implicitly) that a person "flaunt it if s/he's got it."
                              Yes, and
                              Spoiler:
                              while I would own the dress from TRNT if I had the right assests, I'd be constantly tugging at it in hopes of covering said assets.

Comment

:: sobs :: I have something to confess. I couldn't take it any more. I tried and tried not too. I couldn't help myself. I didn't want to do it. I am guilty take me away and give me a fetching orange number. Put me behind bars and lock me away. :: LOUD ANNOYING SOB:: Okay I will sign the confession. I crossed over to the dark side. I admit it okay. I PUSHED THE SPOILER BUTTONS. :: whispers::: I liked it and I am sure they like it too.

:: Keeps sobbing::

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Working...
                                X