Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey gang!

For all those interested, here is a link to an mpg of Breakdown. It's about 65mb
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PRWUP7D4

Enjoy!

P.S. The site doesn't like Firefox, so you have to use IE.
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      Today's vid from JM's blog had Amanda, David and Jewel all cracking up about something in a scene.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ukkingitup.flv
      awe..that vid is great! I did so want to hear Amanda's laugh alone instead of the combination of everyone else's. Was great to see her having such a great time though. Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
      She's going to be in 14 episodes.
      Cool! Now I just have to write that down so I don't forget. Thankyou!

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
      Mind if I share a cool AT-related moment?

I entered the recent SGA video contests over on YouTube. I did well, and placed in both contests. Yeah me! So, I received my nice prizes from MGM, and one was an autographed SGA S2 DVD set. Cool. Made me quite happy.

Anyway, my hub turned the DVD box over and asked, "Who's signature is that?" I had been so excited about the sigs on the front, I hadn't turned it over. Well, after a brief search on the Net, I discovered just whose sig it was!
      Spoiler:

Both my hub & I are very, very happy.
      whee! How wonderful is that? Congrats on the contests and your very cool prize!

Comment

Originally posted by spacewenched View Post
        I'm new here, which will be obvious by this post, I'm afraid, so if this has already been discussed I missed the thread and apologize heavily and repeatedly as needed. I just read on the Futon Critic that Amanda will be a regular on SG Atlantis.

I have only watched Atlantis a few times due to it's position to SG1 on the Friday night slate.

Perhaps it is the ensemble of the SG1 -even with the changes in Seasons 9 and 10- but I find it difficult to imagine Sam without the others -or at least one or two of the "old band".
        Welcome to Samanda! Make yourself at home, get comfy, post lots and have fun! Oh and Samanda and Gateworld are not responsible for any damage to person or property occurring as a result of you reading this thread

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Today's vid from JM's blog had Amanda, David and Jewel all cracking up about something in a scene.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ukkingitup.flv

And many thanks to Famantha for the Breakdown link

BUT

I can't play it or download it I get a blank page

can someone download it for me? Pretty please and sad Puppy Dog eyes?????
        Wheeee......thanks for linking that so we can all enjoy it Amanda has such a great laugh, now I'm laughing at people laughing without knowing why they're laughing.

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
        Mind if I share a cool AT-related moment?

I entered the recent SGA video contests over on YouTube. I did well, and placed in both contests. Yeah me! So, I received my nice prizes from MGM, and one was an autographed SGA S2 DVD set. Cool. Made me quite happy.

Anyway, my hub turned the DVD box over and asked, "Who's signature is that?" I had been so excited about the sigs on the front, I hadn't turned it over. Well, after a brief search on the Net, I discovered just whose sig it was!
        Spoiler:

Both my hub & I are very, very happy.
        Totally cool! Both on placing and on the sigs you got on your boxset neat!
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

LOL @ the vid on JM's blog. I think poor David Hewlett biffed or something. Hehe.

ETA: It occurred to me that some people might not know what "biffed" means. I meant that it looks like he fell down or wiped out.
          Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 07 September 2007, 11:55 PM.

Comment

My friend and I were laughing violently but silently at work today, and of course I thought about Amanda and her trying to laugh silently at high school

She's right, we did look stupid. But we couldn't laugh like we normally do when we are surrounded by customers...

Jill_Ion that's awesome! Well done you

I;m off again now, but leaving this advice... if the noisy 3-year-old suddenly goes very quiet, it doesn't mean she is being good. It could just mean that she is busy filling coffee cups with kitty litter. Because that's always fun. I need to disinfect my brain.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              I capped There but for the Grace of God... and to celebrate GW being back up again some caps

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...od/ishot-4.jpg
              http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...d/ishot-15.jpg
              http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...d/ishot-17.jpg
              http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...d/ishot-21.jpg

Sorry I really do like her hair, whatever everyone says, I think it looks great on Amanda
              No need to apologize. Of all the extensions TPTB put on Sam/Amanda during SG-1, TBftGoG were the best ones by far (IMOHO); they looked the most natural and definitely the most flattering. (Bigger budget back then for better hair?)

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Sparta kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                  *snerk*

That kitty pwns the n00bs.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by rolleson View Post

Several things really. Hot wax was too hot, I was cooking topless (and do occasionally) and washing up in my underwear (which I do most days) and dropped a casserole dish into some hot water and it went everywhere.

There is a lesson from this... and this.

Wear underwear while cooking, people!
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      *snerk*

That kitty pwns the n00bs.
                      Ok. I don't speak Kiwi. Or internet for that matter it seems

Can you please translate the following:

snerk
                      pwns
                      n00bs

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

snerk
                        pwns
                        n00bs

Thanks
                        add

NZNeep

to that list too

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

snerk
                          pwns
                          n00bs

Thanks
                          Snerk = "tee hee!" but you know... more cool and aloof. *cough*

Pwns= intensifying the suckage of someone/ "owns"

n00bs= a derogatory form of newbie, pretty much a generic insult. Even my mother has been known to use it. But then, she sometimes speaks in lolcat. The other day she narrowed her eyes and said "I HAET U SO HARD."
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

add

NZNeep

to that list too
                            AD wants to know what NZNeep's name means? I thought AD knew everything!

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals AD allows to live.
                            AD does not sleep. He waits.
                            The chief export of AD is Pwnage.
                            There is no chin under AD's beard. There is only another fist.
                            AD has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
                            AD doesn't go hunting.... AD goes pwning.

But I guess not everyone is 1337 enough to know what Neep means.

Spoiler:
                            NeepNeep was a random word I came up with when I was 12 and a username I wanted was taken. It stuck. Years later I combined it with my other username (NZBG) so I would be the same everywhere on teh internets.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                              LOL @ the vid on JM's blog. I think poor David Hewlett biffed or something. Hehe.

ETA: It occurred to me that some people might not know what "biffed" means. I meant that it looks like he fell down or wiped out.
                              hehe..thanks for explaining that word. I have a friend who occasionally throws out different words here and there innocently enough when we chat, but because of regional dialects being different I'm usually quite confuzzled then too. Gotta love her though. She's a great friend. Thanks for sparing me the run for the dictionary this time.

My friend and I were laughing violently but silently at work today, and of course I thought about Amanda and her trying to laugh silently at high school

She's right, we did look stupid. But we couldn't laugh like we normally do when we are surrounded by customers...

Jill_Ion that's awesome! Well done you

I;m off again now, but leaving this advice... if the noisy 3-year-old suddenly goes very quiet, it doesn't mean she is being good. It could just mean that she is busy filling coffee cups with kitty litter. Because that's always fun. I need to disinfect my brain.
                              You guys are too silly. I love it!

LOL..what the heck? I think the nuttiness is contagious.

The cat in the vid does remind me of my mom and dad's cats though. Both are usually very standoffish with me (which I'm perfectly fine with - cats not being my fav pet and all), but last night when I came in around 11ish one decided it wanted company and followed me up the stairs where I've been crashing as of late. Opened the lappy and got myself comfortable and the darn thing jumps up beside me on the couch wagging it's tail in a predatory way which had all my alarm bells going off right away. Before I could react with little more than an, "Oh ****.." the cat pounces on my arm with claws bared before scurrying off the victor in the one-sided tussle I unknowingly became apart of. Cats are so annoying.

There is a lesson from this... and this.

Wear underwear while cooking, people!
                              Ouch and...ewww

And to get the topic back on target...

Spoiler:
                              Isn't Amanda's smile so adorable?

and...

Spoiler:
                              Woah! She's totally hot here! yum
                              Last edited by Celandine; 08 September 2007, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Amanda is totally hot there... but the pants! Who dressed her? Because I refuse to believe she picked them out

spoilers for more OT, about the pants
                                Spoiler:
                                Just change them from red to green and you have my worst dance costume ever! Green vinyl-type snake skin flares, with green sequined tops. It was supposed to look awful, it was an over the top and very camp version of the Emerald City.

They were reused the next year (phone calls from the dance teacher saying "dig out last years costume, we need it!"), for the legs of the crocodile in Peter Pan. These trousers are seriously infamous now, within the dance school and the wider community. My pair are still in my old wardrobe back home, but the rest of that dance class must lend them out all the time... they have shown up in the oddest places... costume parties, Shakespeare performances... Heh. The famous bright green vinyl-type snakeskin flares. *shakes head*

*eta* Am I sick? *feels forehead* I was shown that picture, and I was staring at her pants?
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X