• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    See, I was right... it was Sam talking to her girlfriend

or

sigpic

Comment

how about we adopt kamil's story as Samanda's???

Shimmering Star, let us know when your chapter is up, or Kamil can if he pops in. Then one of you will speak up, calling dibs on the next one and all of us wait until that chapter is posted and up and then a next one calls dibs.

If you guys want it another way, we can have a list, and just go down the list, everyone taking turns.

so option one - folks call dibs as they way
      option two - we go in turns

A vote kids??

option 1 or 2
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Kids, and yes, i'm steppin in here as a mod and it's gonna be the last post on this topic

If i feel the need for a condolence thread, i'll start it. anyone else starts one, it'll just go away, so please don't.

If you feel the need to express yourself, there is Kamil's list, or you can turn your energies to the Story. If you choose to research and do something on your own, that's your business. I leave your actions up to your discretion.

but, unless Darren comes along and decides something different, my decision is what Gateworld is gonna do for the time being. So let's stop debating. The topic is closed.

SO let's move onto something else. Anything else

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

SO let's move onto something else. Anything else
          Hi Sky, (Your right, so......)

Being a good girl and moving on the conversation, I'd love to do part of the fic, but I don't really understand how it works, I joined the site but I just got confused *I'm a little slow at these things LOL* and I've never written a fic before so I'm not sure where to start

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

ok, read the parts that are up so far. as soon as sugar shaker's part is up, if you want to go next, you call dibs. then you think and write and come up with up to 1000 words to add to it. you then e-mail that to kamil, he adds it, and someone else follows in your footsteps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

This is from that Danielle Steele movie right? She was the best thing in it *by far.*

Comment

ok, read the parts that are up so far. as soon as sugar shaker's part is up, if you want to go next, you call dibs. then you think and write and come up with up to 1000 words to add to it. you then e-mail that to kamil, he adds it, and someone else follows in your footsteps
                Thanks Sky,

I'll go take a look, I might not be very good at writing though I want to mess the story up

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Oh my goodness!

I've finally been let into my flat! I was supposed to move back on Boxing Day (or 2. Weihnachtstag as we call it in our house - my family is German) but I received a phone call on Christmas day to tell me that the block of flats had been flooded.

I didn't worry too much, because I live on the 2nd floor (as in ground, first, second - I know it varies internationally). But, unfortunately, a lot of my friends have been flooded out. I got a panicked call this morning asking if there's any way I could get into Lizzie's flat because my Christmas present is in there and they are afraid that "it" has drowned. "It" is called Summer. I'm both worried and intrigued.

Anyway... the upside is that despite all the damage and so on, I came home to find some lovely bits and pieces, including a package from the Blue Jello Fairy. I have no idea who the BJF is, but I know that they are in the UK (postmark) and they get their Jello from Canada (bilingual packaging).

So whoever my BJF is, a HUUUUUUGE thank you goes out to you. And just in case you've forgotten just how much I adore the blue, there was a picture from Gabit where I was CRYING at the fact that I had blue jello. And I can tell you now, I'm crying again.

I love you Samandans.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about that TJ

But yay for blue jello

Happy Holidays to everyone... hugs all around, I've missed you Samandans!!!!

Note to self; TALK to people at the next GABIT event... *frondesk*

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Thanks Sky,

I'll go take a look, I might not be very good at writing though I want to mess the story up

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      you can't mess it up. trust me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Thanks Sky,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        You can't be any worse than me I 'm an avid reader, what's a muse?

Comment

a muse can be very amusing at times....and irritating at others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                            Oh my goodness!

I've finally been let into my flat! I was supposed to move back on Boxing Day (or 2. Weihnachtstag as we call it in our house - my family is German) but I received a phone call on Christmas day to tell me that the block of flats had been flooded.

I didn't worry too much, because I live on the 2nd floor (as in ground, first, second - I know it varies internationally). But, unfortunately, a lot of my friends have been flooded out. I got a panicked call this morning asking if there's any way I could get into Lizzie's flat because my Christmas present is in there and they are afraid that "it" has drowned. "It" is called Summer. I'm both worried and intrigued.

Anyway... the upside is that despite all the damage and so on, I came home to find some lovely bits and pieces, including a package from the Blue Jello Fairy. I have no idea who the BJF is, but I know that they are in the UK (postmark) and they get their Jello from Canada (bilingual packaging).

So whoever my BJF is, a HUUUUUUGE thank you goes out to you. And just in case you've forgotten just how much I adore the blue, there was a picture from Gabit where I was CRYING at the fact that I had blue jello. And I can tell you now, I'm crying again.

I love you Samandans.

I'm inbetween making food for the wake so excuse my lateness..TJ..What?

Comment

a muse can be very amusing at times....and irritating at others
                              Tell me about it

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                                You can't be any worse than me I 'm an avid reader, what's a muse?
                                A muse is that litte bunny hopping around putting plots in your head....such as Doohickies
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X