Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
    Welcome, GG422!

It's awesome here. I haven't been here long, but I am hooked.

ChopinGal, I have that book! I think one of my very first posts here was my reaction when I spotted it...

Spoilers for length (see #58351) NZBG goes on to give a funny account of how the book caught her eye too - she really fell for it!

Gate Gal said I reminded her of Moebius Sam, and now I remember that every time I do something clumsy or geeky. So most days.
    LOL, see?! Stargate Serendipity! It's happening all over! This was a great account ... tripping over Tapping!

I had a few moments to take the book down from the display and thought it was awesome. For those of you interested, you can find this book listed at Amazon.com among other places I'm sure. It would make a neat holiday gift for any Stargate fan! In fact, I am treating myself to the book as one of my Christmas pressies!!

What is the accompanying DVD like, NZBG?!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
      I troll the internet daily looking for new blogs... bwa ha haha haha..... lol, no no no, that's not true.

I got an email from a gal who said she'd read your blog and that it was a nice account. So I went to read it, and I remembered you - I also thought the blog entry was really great - so I forwarded it on here, thinking folks who didn't get to go might have a nice read out of it, too.

geek
      This is delicious! More Stargate Serendipity!!!!!!! Lovin' the connections being made!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
        Hello! I'm new!
        Gateworld is just so massive that I've always been a little shy from joining. I come from the small universe at amandatapping.com. The reason I joined today was because so many of you stumbled onto my blog (Jedi Lois) - still trying to work out the information transportation method LoL - about my AT2 weekend. You were all so nice! Usually it's only my friends who get to read my blog, and sadly they are not gaters. So it was a massive surprise to open my email this morning and there were like 8 replies! Thanks! Anyhoo, I'm here now. Still trying to figure out where everything goes, but managed a user name which is step one. Not very original I know LoL, although I used my tea raffle number at the end so that I'll always remember. Well glad to be here, and hope to make some new friends! I'll try to jump on the bad wagon and see what everyone's been talking about!
        just short here...
        welcome to GW GateGirl422

and Samanda, i hope you will like it here

And your blog is great
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
          Amanda at Avalon...

MY first thought: "What a pretty smile!"

And as I scrolled down: "Tuck your shirt in!" You'd think I work with kids.

Whoever made that a "style" needs to be (figuratively) drawn and quartered. IMO.

Suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
            What is the accompanying DVD like, NZBG?!
            Ohh... I promised myself that I wouldn't watch it until after exams, then forgot it was there. I'm gonna watch it! Not now, now I sleep. It's kinda sorta nearly 5am. I have a very busy day tomorrow, I shouldn't have stayed up. My friend lent me some SG dvds...
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hello! I'm new!
              Gateworld is just so massive that I've always been a little shy from joining. I come from the small universe at amandatapping.com. The reason I joined today was because so many of you stumbled onto my blog (Jedi Lois) - still trying to work out the information transportation method LoL - about my AT2 weekend. You were all so nice! Usually it's only my friends who get to read my blog, and sadly they are not gaters. So it was a massive surprise to open my email this morning and there were like 8 replies! Thanks! Anyhoo, I'm here now. Still trying to figure out where everything goes, but managed a user name which is step one. Not very original I know LoL, although I used my tea raffle number at the end so that I'll always remember. Well glad to be here, and hope to make some new friends! I'll try to jump on the bad wagon and see what everyone's been talking about!
              Welcome!!

I just read your blog; thanks for sharing!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
              My Stargate Videos
              It's meant to be!

Comment

I'm overdue in sharing these. Unfortunately, the lighting is quite dim at the cocktail party ... still, this will give you an idea of how warm and attentive Amanda is to all her guests ... I love watching mini's and Kat's reactions too.

Special moment between Amanda and Kat ...

I don't have photoshop to brighten these but will send them on to mini and Kat to see if they can improve the quality. In a way, the candles' glow adds to the intimacy of the moment though. This was one of two "Samanda tables".
                Last edited by ChopinGal; 11 December 2006, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                  I'm overdue in sharing these. Unfortunately, the lighting is quite dim at the cocktail party ... still, this will give you an idea of how warm and attentive Amanda is to all her guests ... I love watching mini's and Kat's reactions too.
                  LOL! I look like I'm really constipated in that one! D'oh! *hides under table* Oh well.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Thanks minigeek! Really excited too! I'm really touched that so many have read it and responded so positively. OUt of pure curiosity, how did you find your way there LoL?

ChopinGal! Oh my gosh hello! You guys get me all excited LoL!

GateGirl422
                    Welcome to Samandan! Also loved reading your blog!

Comment

Hey guys, a bit of a spoiler for those inclined. Actually got some intel about who the villian is going to be for the second movie. I'll tag it for those not interested in being spoiled. I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually like this idea. Way scarier and more believable than the Ori, if you ask me.

Spoiler:

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Great pictures! Gabit 2008 I am SO gonna buy my ticket early. I missed out on the cocktail party this year. Definitely looks like a "must do" for AT3.

GG422
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, a bit of a spoiler for those inclined. Actually got some intel about who the villian is going to be for the second movie. I'll tag it for those not interested in being spoiled. I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually like this idea. Way scarier and more believable than the Ori, if you ask me.

Spoiler:

yeah he is really creepy when i see that coming on my screen i need a big pillow that i can put before my face so i can't see it...it's really scary
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Holy Hannah, I just spat out my mouthfull of water onto my computer screen and all down my chin. Great villain!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

IS THAT A FURLING ???

Comment

Spoiler:

LOL! Yeah I would say much more believable then the ori!

Comment

Working...
                                X