~deep

i hope everything's ok

we'll be here when y ou get back
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamjul View Post
      ShimmeringStar,
      This time I got it! It will be up within the hour. I've discovered what the problem was - the email message filter was set to too high a level, in other words, I had to allow for the system to let your message into my mailbox from the webmail in the browser. I have since installed a different spam fighter (all the amandatapping.com accounts are mercilessly attacked from the internet) on my computer, I could deactivate this one. So now I have it.
      LOL! That's why suse and I joked about me being spam/a ham this morning - even though I was responding by to the reply e-mails your site sends out to prove I was real, I figured it still considered me spammage.
      Originally posted by kamjul View Post
      Samandans Story - Shimmeringstar's Part Is Up.
      Yay! Thanks Kamil! (((Kamil)))

Now let the story stream on!
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

ok Mandy, you're it

write your little heart out, let us know when you've sent it off/posted it and then it'll be tagger and me who'll take a turn

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Shimmeringstar,

I just finished reading your part of the story on Amanda's site.
          Its great well done!
          I'm off to bed now, take care guys night night everyone

((((((((((((Samanda's)))))))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
          Thanks SCR. I look forward to seeing where it goes (and maybe taking another turn after everyone gets their "go" at it). I think it has the potential to turn into a really good story.

And (LOL!) I found a typo... *headsmack*:gripping his friends arm...... forgot the apostrophe in friends!

Okay, Mandy.... now the pressure begins!
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

looks up, hey, y'all realize we're on course to hit 60,000 posts soon???

wonder if we can do it within the next 24 hours and hit 60K for the new year??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

I think we're a talkative group and love challenges.

Speaking of which, Happy 15K.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I believe we can....

Okay everyone... so what New Year's Resolution(s) would Sam be making this year? (Or in past New Years?)

This year.... probably to schedule more "Me Time" - for rides on the rarely-used bike, taking Cassie on a spring break vacation......

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                  I believe we can....

Okay everyone... so what New Year's Resolution(s) would Sam be making this year? (Or in past New Years?)

This year.... probably to schedule more "Me Time" - for rides on the rarely-used bike, taking Cassie on a spring break vacation......
                  i'll add mine which i made for the shipper thread. yes, it's ship-centric.

close
                  your
                  eyes
                  non
                  shippers

for sam to spend more time with jack!

sam: jack?

jack: yes, dear?

sam: we don't spend enough time together.

jack: yes, dear.

sam: jack?

jack: yes, dear?

sam: what should we do about it?

jack: i'll retire, move back to colorado springs, we'll buy a new house together, have a kidling or two, and live happily and sexually ever after.

sam: .....

jack: that sound good?

sam: yes, dear.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                    Thanks SCR. I look forward to seeing where it goes (and maybe taking another turn after everyone gets their "go" at it). I think it has the potential to turn into a really good story.

And (LOL!) I found a typo... *headsmack*:gripping his friends arm...... forgot the apostrophe in friends!

Okay, Mandy.... now the pressure begins!
                    I'm worikng on it, I'm working on it
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Let's see...

76 posts in 24 hours=3.16666666666 posts an hour.

I think we're up to the challenge.

sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

so get at it kids

let's hit the big 60K before the year is out

but no bumping, no trash posts. it's gotta be real, not spam posts

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                          Thank so much for this Kat.*sniff* I have copied it and plan on using as part of my eulogy for her.

Also, thank you all. You guys are truly helping me get through yet another terrible experience this year. I wish I could hug everyone in person but cyber hugs are the next best thing. (((((((((((((SAMANDANS))))))))))))))

Deej, feeling better today I hope?
                          I am, thank you.

And I'm keeping your family and your mother in my prayers. I'm here if you need to vent or whatever..

{{{{{Poz}}}}}

Comment

so get at it kids

let's hit the big 60K before the year is out

but no bumping, no trash posts. it's gotta be real, not spam posts
                            Bu-bu-but...Bumping is so much fun!

Aw come on. You know you wanna do it. Just one teensie-weensie little one...huh?

*spots teh eeeeevil noodle*

*loses courage*

Okay. Something relevant and on topic then.

What about New Year traditions? I know in my family, my folks kiss at midnight on New Year's and I get a nice hug and a kiss. From my dog. Okay...and my folks too; 'tis a benefit of having them live in town. Then the next day, we have Hoppin' John with corn bread and just sit back and chill as a family.

Now...what kind of New Year traditions does Sam have?

Granted, I don't think she fully gets into such things but it's possible that over the last several years, losing Janet and her dad and such, that she might be more open to enjoying traditional-type gatherings.

I don't think she's a party-til-the-wee-hours woman...but rather enjoys spending it with either family or her team...and definitely Cassandra (if she's not out with her friends).

But as for the day itself...what traditions do you think she observes?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post

Now...what kind of New Year traditions does Sam have?
                              I think, for at least one year, Sam and Cassie mock the Rose Parade.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                                I think, for at least one year, Sam and Cassie mock the Rose Parade.
                                LOL

What do you think they'd mock about it?

Comment

Working...
                                X