No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys my last post should have said that I don't want to mess up the story my brain's gone to mush again LOL sorry

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      a muse can be very amusing at times....and irritating at others
      Well I for one will enjoy reading all that y'all write. But as the mechanics of writing is to much like work for me I will stick to writing the occasional professonial article and leave the fic writing to people around here.

It's how I feel...
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Solutions has posted a chat with Jane Loughman - David Hewletts significant other -

As David mentioned at the convention, Jane really did stand in for Amanda Tapping during filming of "Grace Under Pressure."

Read the full Chat here
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Guys my last post should have said that I don't want to mess up the story my brain's gone to mush again LOL sorry

Julia(samcarterrules)
          You can't mess it up. Even if you don't want to deal with the plot, add a paragraph of description or how someone feels or what the room looks like.

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
          Well I for one will enjoy reading all that y'all write. But as the mechanics of writing is to much like work for me I will stick to writing the occasional professonial article and leave the fic writing to people around here.

It's how I feel...

If no one wants to do it on thier own, pair up with another writer. I personally love it when i can find someone to bounce ideas off of.

In fact, if anyone wants to pair up, i'll co-write with you. you can sketch out your idea, i'll work with you to pretty it up and you can send it to Kamil

What counts, at the end of the day, isn't always your personal skill but the thought you put into it.

No pressure, if someone really doesn't want to participate, that's perfectly fine. But there's plenty of help out there if someone wishes to come play.

More the Merrier
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

JANSAM!!! Yeah buddy now that you are out of lurkdom... and you are so are...and I hope you are here to stay...I made you something... and no it doesn't have pinguins or polar bears...It is actually a vid...I really hope you and the other Samandans like it...
            it is Sam/Team...
            song: 'if everyone cared' from Nickelback
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7VukQMD1A8 (Youtube)
            http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...tItemId=206020 (MGM site)

Comment

You can't mess it up. Even if you don't want to deal with the plot, add a paragraph of description or how someone feels or what the room looks like.

If no one wants to do it on thier own, pair up with another writer. I personally love it when i can find someone to bounce ideas off of.

In fact, if anyone wants to pair up, i'll co-write with you. you can sketch out your idea, i'll work with you to pretty it up and you can send it to Kamil

What counts, at the end of the day, isn't always your personal skill but the thought you put into it.

No pressure, if someone really doesn't want to participate, that's perfectly fine. But there's plenty of help out there if someone wishes to come play.

More the Merrier
              Well I'm in for sure Sky So I guess we just check in here to call dibs?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Solutions has posted a chat with Jane Loughman - David Hewletts significant other -

As David mentioned at the convention, Jane really did stand in for Amanda Tapping during filming of "Grace Under Pressure."

Read the full Chat here

It's how I feel...
                In reponse to how I feel: We're not pounding on one's door, we're just expressing our shared sorrow.

Comment

Stop.

Maria, you have my deepest and heartfelt sympathies. but this topic, as it pertains to Amanda is closed.

Y'all wish to keep talking about it, take it off list/off forum/to PM

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    JANSAM!!! Yeah buddy now that you are out of lurkdom... and you are so are...and I hope you are here to stay...I made you something... and no it doesn't have pinguins or polar bears...It is actually a vid...I really hope you and the other Samandans like it...
                    it is Sam/Team...
                    Wow Eve, very powerful video
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Stop.

Maria, you have my deepest and heartfelt sympathies. but this topic, as it pertains to Amanda is closed.

Y'all wish to keep talking about it, take it off list/off forum/to PM

I agree.... ..I was just responding to Tsax so N, consider us thwacked by the Noodle of Doom! Sorry I was the last to respond to this subject on this public forum.
                      Last edited by SG1Poz; 30 December 2006, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Well I'm in for sure Sky So I guess we just check in here to call dibs?
                        we're just waiting to hear from shimmering star or Kamil that her part is up, then someone can take the next part. Do you want to call dibs right now?

you can read up to SS's part, then add on as soon as it's posted and you read it

sigpic

Comment

it is Sam/Team...
                          Great vid loved it, SG-1 (gold team) rocks!
                          Oh yeah come on lurkers delurk, posting is fun

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

yes, less lurkage is a good thing

sigpic

Comment

it is Sam/Team...
                              Very nice, thanks.
                              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                              Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Nice, which production? Who are your Elphie and Glinda? I'm looking forward to seeing Kerry Ellis as the new London Elphaba.
                                Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                Chicago. And I don't know the cast 'cause it's not in our local paper here in Wisconsin. The present came with free overnight childcare and a hotel room for hubbie and I. Not surprisingly, that's his favorite part...
                                Still completely OT I know but wonderful to have other Wicked lovers on GW. Well it's still Wizard of Oz-ish so it kinda relates to SG. By the way SunKrux I had Idina as my Elphaba. Wonderful!

MegYn
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X